Gerard Butler Smiles at Sur Lounge

Gerard Butler Smiles at Sur Lounge

Gerard Butler smiles as he leaves the Sur Lounge on Tuesday (March 27) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud was spotted cheering on the Lakers on Sunday night – Gerry wore a baseball cap in support of the home team, who took on the Grizzlies at Staples Center!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier this month, it was announced that Gerry is set to star – and co-produce! – the action film Olympus Has Fallen, which tells the story of an ex-Secret Service agent who must foil a terrorist attack on the White House.

gerard butler nightclub smile 01

• Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 9:55 am

I think GB looked great last night! Happy and smiling!

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 9:58 am

Posted this link on the previous thread, but I’ll leave it here as well in case anyone wants to check out more pics of him from last night:

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 10:01 am

And another from the previous thread. Glad he didn’t say anything this time:

Short video of GB being asked again about Brandi Glanville on his way out of Sur Restaurant last night:

Hope he gets over with the problems if he’s facing any and finds the right path soon. Bless you Gerry

he is a loser @ 03/28/2012 at 10:03 am

Buthead and LoLife epic hook-up deserve each other

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 10:05 am

@Can’tGetEnough:
Yes he did (say something this time). He said a lot. The answer is still the same. You see, the non-response was the response! I know stuff. ;o)
~K

Old looking 42! Party life takes its toll.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 10:11 am

That’s a genuinely happy smile. Things are looking up! Back on track. At least when he stumbles he falls forward! He wants to be seen, good. He’s got his head back in the game.
He’s in a jacket too! Those sneakers, the $800 ones, must be really good for his tender ankles. Ah, my baby’s on the mend! (goalie arms)
I love him in gray. I do. Steel gray. Dove gray. Cement gray. Granite gray. Charcoal gray. And for all that color stands for, it is so him!
Sell the smile Gerry! Sell the smile!
~K

He looks good. If only he’d worn this to the Lakers game it would have saved us a bunch of the neg comments.
I thought he was supposed to be going back to Louisana. Anyone know what’s up with the reshoots?

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 10:27 am

@GerrysFascinatingWoman: Yes, I agree GFW. Of course, you know I was referring to the infamous “Who is Brandi Glanville?” line. I’m so glad he didn’t repeat it. IMO, the response he gave last night, was the response he should have given the first time!

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 10:32 am

@Can’tGetEnough:
Totally!
But, like my (cough) long-winded response in the last thread, he wasn’t well. Not himself. Under a lot of pressure coming in from more directions than most will ever realize.
The better you are at what you do, the more people want of it. Whatever that is. I love getting the feedback as he progresses and renews himself from the inside out, but hope he learns to live off the grid too. Off radar letting people wonder about him. Cultivate his mystery!
Running with the big dogs has its price. The Father of Lies, The Devil, it is alive and well out there in that muck of a town he works (and exists) in. But even so, as I wrote in the long diatribe >there, he’s working on cleaning up. Staying clean! And this proves it!
~K

Dear lord. I just googled Sur Lounge and it’s owned by one of Brandi’s co=stars, lisa v.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 11:05 am

@cara:
And?
~K

mr. blackwell @ 03/28/2012 at 11:16 am

Now see was that so hard? Much better though I suspect the owner Lisa Vanderpump has a some sort of dress code for her establishment.

He used to look good, but not so much anymore, He always looks like he slept in his clothes and needs a shower. I don’t get how anybody thinks he is attractive anymore..he is dirty, uncombed and messy looking..so guess these are the same people who fine Russel Brand attractive because they are similar in style.

@GerrysFascinatingWoman: And? Well, he maybe should have been concerned that maybe Brandi would be lurking around the place. I really don’t know if Lisa and she are buddies, I don’t watch the show. Explains the questions about Brandi posed to him.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 11:40 am

@willow:
From the “details” page four “couple” own the place.
But it just dawned on me what you mean! I get it. (big hug)
My guess is that nutcase blabbermouth loser has no clue where he is or where he’ll turn up next, and rightly so. A throwback, is a throwback after all. And once Gerry throws you back… f.o.r.g.e.t. You’re either in or you’re out with him. When you’re out, you know it. When you’re in, he won’t leave you alone.
~K

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 11:43 am

That should read couples (as I checked the place out too and it’s nice) but the menu fits his new diet and eating well lifestyle. God forbid he hadn’t had tall all last year! Know painkillers dull the appetite, but when he did eat he ate well! Smart man he.
Feel he was up early today with bright eyes of hope and feeling very happy. Life is on the upswing again!
~K
who wishes he’d take up cooking

Tall women = not having to work as hard with that bad back/shoulder/whatever but he must be a ********* this year

Gee Gerry is just figuring out raw veggies are better. I think we learned that in public school. No Gerry cupcakes do not count as raw veggies. Have a carrot. Too phallic you say. Here have some cauliflower.

******** opposite of sad ist.

I hope he gets a haircut
other then that still so hot and handsome
That smile could melt anyone. Can’t w8 till your new movie Gerry

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 12:30 pm

@hmnmmmmm:
LOL, Yeah right! Please, what a stupid thing to say.
Fact is, his mom’s not all that tall. Another fact is most men go for (when the light comes on) someone more like her. Doubt he’ll be much different. He has said as much himself. When it isn’t a type, he’ll know it’s true. Right now, it’s like he’s living in The Lorax. Plastic = safe, get it?
You can not dictate your brain what it’s attracted to.
~K

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/28/2012 at 12:32 pm

…he looks rough. fame does people dirty.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 12:47 pm

Back to Eden
This man was the pioneer. The book is a tad dated but still No. 1 with most people who are into homeopathic resources.
Plus teas! Oh, my they’ve teas for everything now! But what works best is chicken soup, and chicken soup for the soul, which he has plenty of. I don’t dare try to consider how life’d be without that.
I agree. Fame comes at a cost. They think, well, I’m rich and can’t live long enough to blow it all. So they resolve that the invasion is part of it after awhile? Or it’s just this tonight then that night but it seems like one long night!
My desire is he prefer more events like premieres, or charities, or focus groups. Something with some purpose rather than (what appears to be) just mindless clubbing?
~K