Gerard Butler Smiles at Sur Lounge

Gerard Butler Smiles at Sur Lounge

Gerard Butler smiles as he leaves the Sur Lounge on Tuesday (March 27) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud was spotted cheering on the Lakers on Sunday night – Gerry wore a baseball cap in support of the home team, who took on the Grizzlies at Staples Center!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier this month, it was announced that Gerry is set to star – and co-produce! – the action film Olympus Has Fallen, which tells the story of an ex-Secret Service agent who must foil a terrorist attack on the White House.

gerard butler nightclub smile 01
gerard butler nightclub smile 02
gerard butler nightclub smile 03
gerard butler nightclub smile 04
gerard butler nightclub smile 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 9:55 am

I think GB looked great last night! Happy and smiling!

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 9:58 am

Posted this link on the previous thread, but I’ll leave it here as well in case anyone wants to check out more pics of him from last night:

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 10:01 am

And another from the previous thread. Glad he didn’t say anything this time:

Short video of GB being asked again about Brandi Glanville on his way out of Sur Restaurant last night:

Hope he gets over with the problems if he’s facing any and finds the right path soon. Bless you Gerry

he is a loser @ 03/28/2012 at 10:03 am

Buthead and LoLife epic hook-up deserve each other

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 10:05 am

@Can’tGetEnough:
Yes he did (say something this time). He said a lot. The answer is still the same. You see, the non-response was the response! I know stuff. ;o)
~K

Old looking 42! Party life takes its toll.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 10:11 am

That’s a genuinely happy smile. Things are looking up! Back on track. At least when he stumbles he falls forward! He wants to be seen, good. He’s got his head back in the game.
He’s in a jacket too! Those sneakers, the $800 ones, must be really good for his tender ankles. Ah, my baby’s on the mend! (goalie arms)
I love him in gray. I do. Steel gray. Dove gray. Cement gray. Granite gray. Charcoal gray. And for all that color stands for, it is so him!
Sell the smile Gerry! Sell the smile!
~K

He looks good. If only he’d worn this to the Lakers game it would have saved us a bunch of the neg comments.
I thought he was supposed to be going back to Louisana. Anyone know what’s up with the reshoots?

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 10:27 am

@GerrysFascinatingWoman: Yes, I agree GFW. Of course, you know I was referring to the infamous “Who is Brandi Glanville?” line. I’m so glad he didn’t repeat it. IMO, the response he gave last night, was the response he should have given the first time!

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 10:32 am

@Can’tGetEnough:
Totally!
But, like my (cough) long-winded response in the last thread, he wasn’t well. Not himself. Under a lot of pressure coming in from more directions than most will ever realize.
The better you are at what you do, the more people want of it. Whatever that is. I love getting the feedback as he progresses and renews himself from the inside out, but hope he learns to live off the grid too. Off radar letting people wonder about him. Cultivate his mystery!
Running with the big dogs has its price. The Father of Lies, The Devil, it is alive and well out there in that muck of a town he works (and exists) in. But even so, as I wrote in the long diatribe >there, he’s working on cleaning up. Staying clean! And this proves it!
~K

Dear lord. I just googled Sur Lounge and it’s owned by one of Brandi’s co=stars, lisa v.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 11:05 am

@cara:
And?
~K

mr. blackwell @ 03/28/2012 at 11:16 am

Now see was that so hard? Much better though I suspect the owner Lisa Vanderpump has a some sort of dress code for her establishment.

He used to look good, but not so much anymore, He always looks like he slept in his clothes and needs a shower. I don’t get how anybody thinks he is attractive anymore..he is dirty, uncombed and messy looking..so guess these are the same people who fine Russel Brand attractive because they are similar in style.

@GerrysFascinatingWoman: And? Well, he maybe should have been concerned that maybe Brandi would be lurking around the place. I really don’t know if Lisa and she are buddies, I don’t watch the show. Explains the questions about Brandi posed to him.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 11:40 am

@willow:
From the “details” page four “couple” own the place.
But it just dawned on me what you mean! I get it. (big hug)
My guess is that nutcase blabbermouth loser has no clue where he is or where he’ll turn up next, and rightly so. A throwback, is a throwback after all. And once Gerry throws you back… f.o.r.g.e.t. You’re either in or you’re out with him. When you’re out, you know it. When you’re in, he won’t leave you alone.
~K

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 11:43 am

That should read couples (as I checked the place out too and it’s nice) but the menu fits his new diet and eating well lifestyle. God forbid he hadn’t had tall all last year! Know painkillers dull the appetite, but when he did eat he ate well! Smart man he.
Feel he was up early today with bright eyes of hope and feeling very happy. Life is on the upswing again!
~K
who wishes he’d take up cooking

Tall women = not having to work as hard with that bad back/shoulder/whatever but he must be a ********* this year

Gee Gerry is just figuring out raw veggies are better. I think we learned that in public school. No Gerry cupcakes do not count as raw veggies. Have a carrot. Too phallic you say. Here have some cauliflower.

******** opposite of sad ist.

I hope he gets a haircut
other then that still so hot and handsome
That smile could melt anyone. Can’t w8 till your new movie Gerry

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 12:30 pm

@hmnmmmmm:
LOL, Yeah right! Please, what a stupid thing to say.
Fact is, his mom’s not all that tall. Another fact is most men go for (when the light comes on) someone more like her. Doubt he’ll be much different. He has said as much himself. When it isn’t a type, he’ll know it’s true. Right now, it’s like he’s living in The Lorax. Plastic = safe, get it?
You can not dictate your brain what it’s attracted to.
~K

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 03/28/2012 at 12:32 pm

…he looks rough. fame does people dirty.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 12:47 pm

Back to Eden
This man was the pioneer. The book is a tad dated but still No. 1 with most people who are into homeopathic resources.
Plus teas! Oh, my they’ve teas for everything now! But what works best is chicken soup, and chicken soup for the soul, which he has plenty of. I don’t dare try to consider how life’d be without that.
I agree. Fame comes at a cost. They think, well, I’m rich and can’t live long enough to blow it all. So they resolve that the invasion is part of it after awhile? Or it’s just this tonight then that night but it seems like one long night!
My desire is he prefer more events like premieres, or charities, or focus groups. Something with some purpose rather than (what appears to be) just mindless clubbing?
~K

angelsrock @ 03/28/2012 at 1:31 pm

@Can’tGetEnough:

CGE, thanks for the links.

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 1:43 pm

@angelsrock: You’re welcome Angel!!

God Bless yoou all! @ 03/28/2012 at 2:16 pm

“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts.” Colossians 3:15 (NIV)

God Bless yoou all! @ 03/28/2012 at 2:28 pm

Thanks! JDV for the info on last thread. Will check it out. God Bless you too. How’s the quilt coming along?

bystander @ 03/28/2012 at 2:32 pm

Yay, no longer one of the Village People!
I suspect he realised he wouldn’t pull dressed like a bum. And judging by that grin his strategy worked and he has something hot waiting for him at home, and it isn’t vegetable!
Have fun Mr B.

@Can’tGetEnough:
He looked great last night. I love what he wore. Just the shoes ruined his outfit a little bit. Other than that the silver jacket and jeans looked great.

The YouTube is funny espically the paps asked him if he found out who was Brandi

Shipoffools @ 03/28/2012 at 3:24 pm

Seems GFW had an adjustment to her meds! She can’t shut up. She’s on a high now but just wait for the crash!

@mr. blackwell:
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a dress code also. It is a beautiful establishment from what I could see on their website. Definitely high-end. And located in Pap Central on Robertson Blvd.
So much better than his style he was sporting at the Lakers game. My only complaint… WTF is he doing with the pants tucked into the shoes??? The teenagers at the mall here do the same damn thing. Looks kind of cool on a 14 year old but 42… Other than that he looks great IMO.

He’s getting back in the saddle again. Sur Lounge is another VIP lounge. He left in a hurry, as his new VIP “model” will be there in a hour! She probably had to go home to freshen up. Maybe more than just one. Maybe 2 or 3.

Anonymous @ 03/28/2012 at 4:08 pm

Dude is nasty. So of course Brandi Glanville did him. Don’t think she can get better than him.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/28/2012 at 4:54 pm

Thanks for the compliment on the moniker Autumn! I was hoping it would have that effect. I love bringing humor whenever I can. Even though most of the time it’s dorky humor. But that’s me. :)

So that’s an interesting topic…Do men ending up wanting someone like their mother. IMO and experience, I don’t think men end up necessarily with someone who looks like their mom. But they do however end up wanting someone to take care of them like their mom did/does. In my situation, my men (lol) always seem to have tiny Moms and I’m a little over 5’8. Especially my serious relationships. Women, not sure. I think I instinctively look for a protector because my dads always been mine. Look wise, I’ve dated shorter, but do love the big burly type because that’s what my dad is too. But again, that would be an interesting topic to get different takes on. Ok, I’m out. School and life are kicking me in the A right now.

He’s just so damn Beautiful !!! That hair, that smile .Gerry makes me swoon , and melts my Heart. Love him . Thanks JJ for posting. :D

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 5:45 pm

Butler. Captivating. Butler. Engaging. Butler. Knockout. Butler. Scrumptious. Just lovely!!! We’ve been getting spoiled lately by all these new threads. He does have the grin of a man on a misson! Or is it a conquest? Hope everyone is well and happy.

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 5:47 pm

@angelsrock: Angel! Great story of your close encounter of the Butler kind. Bear hugger…..my favorite kind. Yes, yes we will have to try again to connect for OMAM and/or PTF. Hope all is well with you!

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 5:50 pm

@Joie de Vivre: Hi Joie! How have you been?? Hope all is well! Couldn’t agree with you more! You summed it up perfectly! Definitely a captivating, engaging, knockout, scrumptious man on a mission! LOL
Is the quilt almost finished?? =)

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 5:53 pm

GB and Ralph at Coriolanus conference. Not a recent photo, but new to me:

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 5:55 pm

@God Bless yoou all!: Yes, you will love it, it’s a good read. The quilt is definitely coming along. Thank you for asking. I will make the deadline for his surprise party on April 21st. It has been a roller coaster ride but it is actually a very good use of my time. My sis is the mentor and she is a perfectionist (argh!) and she makes me rip seams out constantly and re-sew them (I love my sister, I love my sister, I love my sister…..deep breaths)! LOL! Seam-ripping has proven to be very calming to me, amazingly enough, which is good because I do A LOT of it!! I will post a pic after he has seen it. Doesn’t Butler look resplendent here? Take care, my friend!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 5:58 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: Hello you! Yes, yes and yes again. I was just telling God Bless about the quilt. Hey, CGE, thanks for all the links and news. Always a bonus for enjoying my guilty pleasure. Hope you are well and happy! I guess your girls’ spring breaks have come and gone….hope you had fun. Hugs, friend!!

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 6:04 pm

@Joie de Vivre: You’re welcome! Yes, one went off to the Bahamas (without me) and the other, who is the workaholic, worked all week. =) Looking forward to you posting a pic of the quilt. I think you have quite a few of us here so very curious to see it! =)
Always nice to see you here Joie!! Have a great evening!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 6:12 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: You too! Nice catching up recently as it’s been hectic. Your girls sound like polar opposites. I’ll bet it’s been an adventure raising them. We’ll connect again soon, CGE! Take care! :)

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 6:15 pm

@bystander: Well I would hope she’s…er, I mean, it’s not a vegetable. HAHA! That might be taking it just a little too far….
How are you, Bystander? Hope life is good and happy!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 6:28 pm

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: You amuse me with your wit, Ana! Thanks because it’s always so welcome. Hope everything is going well for you with school, life, etc. I have a comment about how we choose partners. Someone very close to me hated his mother. Bad parent, bad scene, bad story. He’s battled misogyny his whole life. He married a woman who is as different from her as a person can be and they’re living happily ever after, but he went through a number of women who were just like Mommie Dearest before he figured it out….they made him miserable. And his wife is nothing like the picture he had painted in his mind of who he had insisted on trying to be with. We all know how much damage is often done to kids by their parents. Some women abused or neglected by their fathers, never stop looking for their daddies as they search for a life partner. And some men will never find anyone who measures up to Mother, no matter how awesome she is. If Butler ever settles down with one person, I’d wager she turns out to have most of the qualities of Margaret. (I never grow tired of the intricacies of the human psyche). Good luck with your studies!

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 7:00 pm

And then some simply can’t afford to trust?
~K

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/28/2012 at 7:34 pm

@Joie de Vivre:

You know, I thought about that as I was typing my previous post out. But had no time to fit it in. I’m glad we are anonymous here. I have this beautiful, beautiful, so sweet and funny girlfriend who had a very abusive father. It took me years to figure out why she didn’t think she was good enough for a good man. I used to get so frustrated. I didn’t get it. This woman is amazing I tell you. Looks and a fantastic personality. That can be very rare. I finally tied it back to her father. She’s in a relationship now with a good guy finally, but they dated during high school and found their way back to each other again recently. So I think that’s where the comfort for her came into play. That is most definitely a complicated subject. People that have been mistreated and/or abused by their parents can get really lost in the process of accepting themselves and therefore, finding the right mate for them.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/28/2012 at 7:41 pm

BTW Gerard does look great. I really like the shirt, blazer and jeans. The shoes…..well whatayagonnado? ;)

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/28/2012 at 7:43 pm

And thank you btw! I like your posts as well. ;)

New Thread!

@Can’tGetEnough: Look at his eyes at the first pic as he’s leaving sur lounge….he’s useing again….

@Marion: I noticed his crazy eyes too…really sad…

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 1:04 pm

@Aha….:

Sorry to break it to you two, but c/ocaine and Rx drug use make your pupils dilate. Read up on it.

Gerard’s pupils are not dilated in these pictures whatsoever.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 1:16 pm

*cause your pupils to dilate. ;)

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: A person addicted to opiates has contracted pupils even in the dark, take note how often Gerry has no red eye effect in flash photos when other people around him do because of their dilated eyes. Opiates are the class of drugs that includes heroin, Oxycontin, morphine, Vicodin, Fentanyl, and other prescription drugs that have been created from the sap of the opium poppy.

*because of their dilated pupils:)

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 2:33 pm

@Aha….:

C/ocaine and opiates block the nerve receptors in the brain that are responsible for controlling the muscles of the iris and cause eye dilation. But who knows if he is still using are not. No one knows that for certain, except for the man himself.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 2:34 pm

* or not. I wonder if JJ will ever add an edit button. grrrr

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: “Individuals suffering from opiate abuse can seem extremely tired, have slurred speech, be non-responsive, or even lose consciousness. Many opiate users have pinpoint pupils that remain extremely small even when in a dark room.” let’s grrrr together;)))

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 2:55 pm

Ok I just did a little more research and uppers and anti-depressants cause pupil dilation. Some opiates do cause the iris to constrict. It all depends on which neurotransmitters the chemical you are taking acts on. Again, who knows. Guess I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: I suspect our scottish highlander has already got more the benefits of the doubt than Jesus:)))))

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 3:42 pm

@Aha….:

Ya it sure does look that way from reading some of the posts on here. Ah well, all we can do is hope for the best for GB, like we do for any celeb we are partial to. I think that’s why a lot of fans come off as protective in regards to him. He seems a bit……lost.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 4:17 pm

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:

Whoops, I meant the pupil to constrict, not the iris. Okay, I give up. lol I type these posts too quickly for there not to have an edit button. grrrr again.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 4:25 pm

* for JJ not to have an edit button. Okay now I give up. I think I need to go kayaking instead of trying to type anymore today. ;)

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:
Thank you. You know if I’d know this last year, say around Christmas I might have been more hip to stuff.
As it is I kind of felt he’s an emotional man and when they run high or aroused (blushing) pupils dilate as well.
The airport photos (in Scotland) soon after his NDE show dark dilated eyes and he’s wearing a crucifix (still my home desktop photo). Ah, hindsight is always 20/20 isn’t it?
~K

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:
I wouldn’t let anything said on JJ influence how you feel or what you think of Gerry. Not wise, not wise at all. Just remember when people fall under deep stresses the fall back on old mannerisms. We all do! He’s no different.
He’s a lot at stake and likes his rewards from all that hard work way to much to f it up, or that’s my opinion. I’m not sand. I’ll never be sand. Not for Gerry’s machine!
~K

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/30/2012 at 11:14 am

@GFW:

Ah don’t worry about that. No one can influence my opinion about people, except the people themselves. ;)

Aside from age, what happened to him?

He looks awful. I remember when he looked like the picture below:

“I can’t tell you that [his girlfriend's name], I’ve got to keep it private. It’s important to me. Privacy’s important to me… The relationships I have, regardless of who it is, whether it’s my girlfriend, ex-wife, little girl, friends, whatever… it’s always been important to me to be private and live privately.”

“How do I manage to achieve that? Easy… I live far out outside of Hollywood. I have a farm on the east coast I like to go to get away… Don’t go to restaurants you know paparazzi are going to be. I don’t go out.”

“I love relationships and again I honor the relationships I’m in today so sure, I’d be open to it [marriage].”

- quote from a balanced leading single man

Bright and Cheerful @ 03/30/2012 at 10:18 pm

@Ziggy:

How did you look 8 EIGHT years ago?

@Bright and Cheerful:

A lot better than HIM!

This is a great marketing website for the nightlife scene that lists nightclubs, bars, restaurants, and they have tool’s for event organizers, promoters, managers, venue owners and free vip and free admission at participating venues. Amazing concept!

@Wow:

Old looking? Someone needs to get their eyes checked!

Guys take note…..Gerard is a real man in looks & in personality. Nothing phoney about him. That’s what women want.

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 04/01/2012 at 6:10 am

@Crystal: A real man in looks AND personality? HAHAHA

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 04/01/2012 at 6:30 am

Enjoy your real man, your vi/brator and your Phantom soundtrack, lady.