Gerard Butler Smiles at Sur Lounge

Gerard Butler Smiles at Sur Lounge

Gerard Butler smiles as he leaves the Sur Lounge on Tuesday (March 27) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud was spotted cheering on the Lakers on Sunday night – Gerry wore a baseball cap in support of the home team, who took on the Grizzlies at Staples Center!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier this month, it was announced that Gerry is set to star – and co-produce! – the action film Olympus Has Fallen, which tells the story of an ex-Secret Service agent who must foil a terrorist attack on the White House.

gerard butler nightclub smile 01
gerard butler nightclub smile 02
gerard butler nightclub smile 03
gerard butler nightclub smile 04
gerard butler nightclub smile 05

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All
angelsrock @ 03/28/2012 at 1:31 pm

@Can’tGetEnough:

CGE, thanks for the links.

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 1:43 pm

@angelsrock: You’re welcome Angel!!

God Bless yoou all! @ 03/28/2012 at 2:16 pm

“Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts.” Colossians 3:15 (NIV)

God Bless yoou all! @ 03/28/2012 at 2:28 pm

Thanks! JDV for the info on last thread. Will check it out. God Bless you too. How’s the quilt coming along?

bystander @ 03/28/2012 at 2:32 pm

Yay, no longer one of the Village People!
I suspect he realised he wouldn’t pull dressed like a bum. And judging by that grin his strategy worked and he has something hot waiting for him at home, and it isn’t vegetable!
Have fun Mr B.

@Can’tGetEnough:
He looked great last night. I love what he wore. Just the shoes ruined his outfit a little bit. Other than that the silver jacket and jeans looked great.

The YouTube is funny espically the paps asked him if he found out who was Brandi

Shipoffools @ 03/28/2012 at 3:24 pm

Seems GFW had an adjustment to her meds! She can’t shut up. She’s on a high now but just wait for the crash!

@mr. blackwell:
I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a dress code also. It is a beautiful establishment from what I could see on their website. Definitely high-end. And located in Pap Central on Robertson Blvd.
So much better than his style he was sporting at the Lakers game. My only complaint… WTF is he doing with the pants tucked into the shoes??? The teenagers at the mall here do the same damn thing. Looks kind of cool on a 14 year old but 42… Other than that he looks great IMO.

He’s getting back in the saddle again. Sur Lounge is another VIP lounge. He left in a hurry, as his new VIP “model” will be there in a hour! She probably had to go home to freshen up. Maybe more than just one. Maybe 2 or 3.

Anonymous @ 03/28/2012 at 4:08 pm

Dude is nasty. So of course Brandi Glanville did him. Don’t think she can get better than him.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/28/2012 at 4:54 pm

Thanks for the compliment on the moniker Autumn! I was hoping it would have that effect. I love bringing humor whenever I can. Even though most of the time it’s dorky humor. But that’s me. :)

So that’s an interesting topic…Do men ending up wanting someone like their mother. IMO and experience, I don’t think men end up necessarily with someone who looks like their mom. But they do however end up wanting someone to take care of them like their mom did/does. In my situation, my men (lol) always seem to have tiny Moms and I’m a little over 5’8. Especially my serious relationships. Women, not sure. I think I instinctively look for a protector because my dads always been mine. Look wise, I’ve dated shorter, but do love the big burly type because that’s what my dad is too. But again, that would be an interesting topic to get different takes on. Ok, I’m out. School and life are kicking me in the A right now.

He’s just so damn Beautiful !!! That hair, that smile .Gerry makes me swoon , and melts my Heart. Love him . Thanks JJ for posting. :D

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 5:45 pm

Butler. Captivating. Butler. Engaging. Butler. Knockout. Butler. Scrumptious. Just lovely!!! We’ve been getting spoiled lately by all these new threads. He does have the grin of a man on a misson! Or is it a conquest? Hope everyone is well and happy.

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 5:47 pm

@angelsrock: Angel! Great story of your close encounter of the Butler kind. Bear hugger…..my favorite kind. Yes, yes we will have to try again to connect for OMAM and/or PTF. Hope all is well with you!

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 5:50 pm

@Joie de Vivre: Hi Joie! How have you been?? Hope all is well! Couldn’t agree with you more! You summed it up perfectly! Definitely a captivating, engaging, knockout, scrumptious man on a mission! LOL
Is the quilt almost finished?? =)

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 5:53 pm

GB and Ralph at Coriolanus conference. Not a recent photo, but new to me:

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 5:55 pm

@God Bless yoou all!: Yes, you will love it, it’s a good read. The quilt is definitely coming along. Thank you for asking. I will make the deadline for his surprise party on April 21st. It has been a roller coaster ride but it is actually a very good use of my time. My sis is the mentor and she is a perfectionist (argh!) and she makes me rip seams out constantly and re-sew them (I love my sister, I love my sister, I love my sister…..deep breaths)! LOL! Seam-ripping has proven to be very calming to me, amazingly enough, which is good because I do A LOT of it!! I will post a pic after he has seen it. Doesn’t Butler look resplendent here? Take care, my friend!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 5:58 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: Hello you! Yes, yes and yes again. I was just telling God Bless about the quilt. Hey, CGE, thanks for all the links and news. Always a bonus for enjoying my guilty pleasure. Hope you are well and happy! I guess your girls’ spring breaks have come and gone….hope you had fun. Hugs, friend!!

Can'tGetEnough @ 03/28/2012 at 6:04 pm

@Joie de Vivre: You’re welcome! Yes, one went off to the Bahamas (without me) and the other, who is the workaholic, worked all week. =) Looking forward to you posting a pic of the quilt. I think you have quite a few of us here so very curious to see it! =)
Always nice to see you here Joie!! Have a great evening!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 6:12 pm

@Can’tGetEnough: You too! Nice catching up recently as it’s been hectic. Your girls sound like polar opposites. I’ll bet it’s been an adventure raising them. We’ll connect again soon, CGE! Take care! :)

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 6:15 pm

@bystander: Well I would hope she’s…er, I mean, it’s not a vegetable. HAHA! That might be taking it just a little too far….
How are you, Bystander? Hope life is good and happy!

Joie de Vivre @ 03/28/2012 at 6:28 pm

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: You amuse me with your wit, Ana! Thanks because it’s always so welcome. Hope everything is going well for you with school, life, etc. I have a comment about how we choose partners. Someone very close to me hated his mother. Bad parent, bad scene, bad story. He’s battled misogyny his whole life. He married a woman who is as different from her as a person can be and they’re living happily ever after, but he went through a number of women who were just like Mommie Dearest before he figured it out….they made him miserable. And his wife is nothing like the picture he had painted in his mind of who he had insisted on trying to be with. We all know how much damage is often done to kids by their parents. Some women abused or neglected by their fathers, never stop looking for their daddies as they search for a life partner. And some men will never find anyone who measures up to Mother, no matter how awesome she is. If Butler ever settles down with one person, I’d wager she turns out to have most of the qualities of Margaret. (I never grow tired of the intricacies of the human psyche). Good luck with your studies!

GerrysFascinatingWoman @ 03/28/2012 at 7:00 pm

And then some simply can’t afford to trust?
~K

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/28/2012 at 7:34 pm

@Joie de Vivre:

You know, I thought about that as I was typing my previous post out. But had no time to fit it in. I’m glad we are anonymous here. I have this beautiful, beautiful, so sweet and funny girlfriend who had a very abusive father. It took me years to figure out why she didn’t think she was good enough for a good man. I used to get so frustrated. I didn’t get it. This woman is amazing I tell you. Looks and a fantastic personality. That can be very rare. I finally tied it back to her father. She’s in a relationship now with a good guy finally, but they dated during high school and found their way back to each other again recently. So I think that’s where the comfort for her came into play. That is most definitely a complicated subject. People that have been mistreated and/or abused by their parents can get really lost in the process of accepting themselves and therefore, finding the right mate for them.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All