Gerard Butler Smiles at Sur Lounge

Gerard Butler Smiles at Sur Lounge

Gerard Butler smiles as he leaves the Sur Lounge on Tuesday (March 27) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 42-year-old Scottish stud was spotted cheering on the Lakers on Sunday night – Gerry wore a baseball cap in support of the home team, who took on the Grizzlies at Staples Center!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier this month, it was announced that Gerry is set to star – and co-produce! – the action film Olympus Has Fallen, which tells the story of an ex-Secret Service agent who must foil a terrorist attack on the White House.

gerard butler nightclub smile 01
gerard butler nightclub smile 02
gerard butler nightclub smile 03
gerard butler nightclub smile 04
gerard butler nightclub smile 05

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All
Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/28/2012 at 7:41 pm

BTW Gerard does look great. I really like the shirt, blazer and jeans. The shoes…..well whatayagonnado? ;)

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/28/2012 at 7:43 pm

And thank you btw! I like your posts as well. ;)

New Thread!

@Can’tGetEnough: Look at his eyes at the first pic as he’s leaving sur lounge….he’s useing again….

@Marion: I noticed his crazy eyes too…really sad…

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 1:04 pm

@Aha….:

Sorry to break it to you two, but c/ocaine and Rx drug use make your pupils dilate. Read up on it.

Gerard’s pupils are not dilated in these pictures whatsoever.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 1:16 pm

*cause your pupils to dilate. ;)

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: A person addicted to opiates has contracted pupils even in the dark, take note how often Gerry has no red eye effect in flash photos when other people around him do because of their dilated eyes. Opiates are the class of drugs that includes heroin, Oxycontin, morphine, Vicodin, Fentanyl, and other prescription drugs that have been created from the sap of the opium poppy.

*because of their dilated pupils:)

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 2:33 pm

@Aha….:

C/ocaine and opiates block the nerve receptors in the brain that are responsible for controlling the muscles of the iris and cause eye dilation. But who knows if he is still using are not. No one knows that for certain, except for the man himself.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 2:34 pm

* or not. I wonder if JJ will ever add an edit button. grrrr

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: “Individuals suffering from opiate abuse can seem extremely tired, have slurred speech, be non-responsive, or even lose consciousness. Many opiate users have pinpoint pupils that remain extremely small even when in a dark room.” let’s grrrr together;)))

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 2:55 pm

Ok I just did a little more research and uppers and anti-depressants cause pupil dilation. Some opiates do cause the iris to constrict. It all depends on which neurotransmitters the chemical you are taking acts on. Again, who knows. Guess I’m trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

@Anastasia Beaverhausen: I suspect our scottish highlander has already got more the benefits of the doubt than Jesus:)))))

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 3:42 pm

@Aha….:

Ya it sure does look that way from reading some of the posts on here. Ah well, all we can do is hope for the best for GB, like we do for any celeb we are partial to. I think that’s why a lot of fans come off as protective in regards to him. He seems a bit……lost.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 4:17 pm

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:

Whoops, I meant the pupil to constrict, not the iris. Okay, I give up. lol I type these posts too quickly for there not to have an edit button. grrrr again.

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/29/2012 at 4:25 pm

* for JJ not to have an edit button. Okay now I give up. I think I need to go kayaking instead of trying to type anymore today. ;)

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:
Thank you. You know if I’d know this last year, say around Christmas I might have been more hip to stuff.
As it is I kind of felt he’s an emotional man and when they run high or aroused (blushing) pupils dilate as well.
The airport photos (in Scotland) soon after his NDE show dark dilated eyes and he’s wearing a crucifix (still my home desktop photo). Ah, hindsight is always 20/20 isn’t it?
~K

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:
I wouldn’t let anything said on JJ influence how you feel or what you think of Gerry. Not wise, not wise at all. Just remember when people fall under deep stresses the fall back on old mannerisms. We all do! He’s no different.
He’s a lot at stake and likes his rewards from all that hard work way to much to f it up, or that’s my opinion. I’m not sand. I’ll never be sand. Not for Gerry’s machine!
~K

Anastasia Beaverhausen @ 03/30/2012 at 11:14 am

@GFW:

Ah don’t worry about that. No one can influence my opinion about people, except the people themselves. ;)

Aside from age, what happened to him?

He looks awful. I remember when he looked like the picture below:

“I can’t tell you that [his girlfriend's name], I’ve got to keep it private. It’s important to me. Privacy’s important to me… The relationships I have, regardless of who it is, whether it’s my girlfriend, ex-wife, little girl, friends, whatever… it’s always been important to me to be private and live privately.”

“How do I manage to achieve that? Easy… I live far out outside of Hollywood. I have a farm on the east coast I like to go to get away… Don’t go to restaurants you know paparazzi are going to be. I don’t go out.”

“I love relationships and again I honor the relationships I’m in today so sure, I’d be open to it [marriage].”

- quote from a balanced leading single man

Bright and Cheerful @ 03/30/2012 at 10:18 pm

@Ziggy:

How did you look 8 EIGHT years ago?

@Bright and Cheerful:

A lot better than HIM!

This is a great marketing website for the nightlife scene that lists nightclubs, bars, restaurants, and they have tool’s for event organizers, promoters, managers, venue owners and free vip and free admission at participating venues. Amazing concept!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All