James Franco: Grillz For 'Spring Breakers'!

James Franco: Grillz For 'Spring Breakers'!

Check out this new picture of James Franco in character on the set of Spring Breakers, rocking a pair of shiny grillz on his teeth!

In the new picture, posted on Tumblr, James can be seen as the threatening gangster. The film also stars Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, and Ashley Benson.

Also pictured inside: Selena, Ashley, and Vanessa in their bikinis posing for a pic with gangsta James.

In case you missed it, check out more pictures of James in character, given exclusively to JustJared!

james franco spring breakers grillz 01
james franco spring breakers grillz 02

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

@nicky: I’d seen that pics before and honestly that’s when I realized that no matter what, I love Vanessa Hudgens. You can say what you want, but for me that pics mean she’s only human. I can’t say that I don’t want to see her drunk, smoking or whatever, because then, it would be like asking her not to live her own life. I’m just a fan, I’m happy as long as she is…

K-Fed is that you? no can’t be now a days K-Fed looks like Well- Fed lol

@malu: @malu: And showing off her bra! That is fashion ‘sense’?

@nicky: I’m not going to argue with a Zac fan. You interpret those pics however you want, I can’t change your mind. The girl IS 23, and entitled to go out. That is still NOT risque behavior, but rather normal for someone her age. And FYI, there are plenty of pics of Zac, looking much worse off, so don’t go there.

@Dogface: Please tell me what she has done, for a 23 yr old, that you consider risque. No, she’s not a virginal saint. She’s a very normal young ADULT woman.

@dogface

YES!That’s her OWN choice of style!Is this the first time you’ve seen a celeb’s bra showing as part of an outfit??Where have you been??

BTW,I was referring to the half-naked issue.Thigh-high boots…..with pants missing???( sarcasm)Fashion sense is definitely an issue there!Just one look at her and you’d right away know NO pants is needed!:)))

hey there! @ 03/31/2012 at 6:34 am

@ Nicky
i lo ve how the Vanessa fans still CAN’T answer your question. Obviously they don’t know how to fairly.

I would love to see Austin’s face knowing she was out with a new guy. Now if that was Zac you stupid fans would say he was cheating but oh noooooooo not your precious Vanessa.

Austin you better watch out new movie new bf LOL

@hey there!: I didn’t see any question from Nicky. Someone already explained what was going on in the picture she posted, and I have no idea what you’re insinuating with her being with another guy. Those pics are from BEFORE Austin. Maybe you should know your facts before you tangle with longtime fans. And Nicky shouldn’t post pics of V, when we have certainly seen far worse from the ex.

i just Love Vanessa.

@hey there!: Stupid fans? What an accurate description for someone who can not distinguish the past and the present. No one would say a word “cheating” to your beloved Zac because they’re over. Done.
Explain? Please… Let’s be honest here, with that Hater’s attitude, no amount of explanation is needed here to satisfy you.

Haters Suck! @ 03/31/2012 at 12:10 pm

@hey there
holy $hit you really are that stupid aren’t you. As has been pointed out those pics are from months ago well before she and austin began dating. Come to find out that was a friend of hers boyfriend and she was just tagging along with them that night. It just can’t be possible you’re this much of a moron.

Well if Franco is in it there must be something about the movie…but can’t they post less pics from the movie set? Its like the movie is out even if its filming hasn’t been completed yet.

Love Vanessa and James Franco =)

You do know that a lot of the pictures are taken on the streets by paps You only know what goes on outside. You don’t know what they are saying or what goes on indoors. Of course if you have a movie that is being filmed on the beach in FL during spring break you are going to have a lot of cameras (not just the paps) there. And as for nicky bring up that 6 month old photo, we could wall paper this whole site with pictures of bf looking or acting drunk but what would be the point?

@Kevin: Just saw Sucker Punch on HBO today and the best part was when Hudgens was shot to death. If this one is a bad as that I feel sorry for the other two girls.

hey there! @ 04/06/2012 at 10:39 am

@HOHOHO. Glad to know she died in that movie, I am surprised you wasted your money on it though.

I predict another flop for this movie too. And before you fans start talking about how successful J2 was that was down to Josh and the Rock they could have used any female and it would still have been a success

Haters Suck! @ 04/06/2012 at 11:30 am

@hey there
you’re sick you know that, you’re just plain sick. I may not like you’re boy efron but never have I ever wished him dead or for any ill will to be fall him. You constantly complain about haters but you just sunk so low that you are the worst kind. What the hell is wrong with you????

hey there! @ 04/06/2012 at 12:40 pm

@Haters Suck!:

Actually I said I am glad she died in the Movie there is a difference between film and real life you idiot. I would not which her that much harm in real life.

Also the main reason I said I was glad she died in it is that if they makea No 2 then she won’t but as I said I didn’t see it so I don’t know if there could be a sequel.

hey there! @ 04/06/2012 at 12:49 pm

Meant to say wish not which

Haters Suck! @ 04/06/2012 at 1:00 pm

@hey there
still enjoying the death of someone and saying you’re glad it happens isn’t right. And that’s the difference between you and me. You don’t like Vanessa and I can’t stand zac. I think he’s one of the biggest ******** in Hollywood. But I wish him absolutley no harm what so ever. I don’t want to see him hurt or even sick that would bring no joy to me. For as mch as I don’t like him I don’t want to see anything bad happen to him. So for you to wish any harm on Vanessa at all is still wrong. And again don’t b!tch about haters when you are one of the worst ones.

hey there! @ 04/06/2012 at 4:37 pm

@Haters sucks

Hunny you are the worst hater out there.

OMG stop with the dramatics you know fine well I was talking about a character who isn’t real but I forgot you can’t tell the difference.

You just keep praising your precious Vanessa and I will contubue to hate her.

Haters Suck! @ 04/06/2012 at 6:09 pm

@hey there
first don’t call me hunny, i ain’t youre god damn honney you stupid witch. How can i be a hater? simple question for you when was the last time you saw me on ANY zac post ever? Have you ever seen me there? You can check yourself but i’ll save you the time the answer is i haven’t been on a zac post in nearly a year. And when you say you don’t wish her that much harm to her implys to me you do wish her harm

hey there! @ 04/06/2012 at 8:31 pm

@Haters Suck!:

touchy touchy HUNNY!!!!!!!

awwwwww does the poor little vanessa fan hate being called HUNNY.

I am so sorry for upsetting you.

yeah right not sorry at all.

get a life HUNNY.

night night HUNNY LOL

Haters Suck! @ 04/06/2012 at 8:57 pm

@Hey there
no i don’t mind being called hunny.. I just don’t like being called it by a person like you ya bitter old b!tch of a hag. Oh and might i add hypocrite as well.

get a boob job, take a role which requires minimal clothing coverage then continue acting innocent.

behold yet another dimwitted actress’s attempt to “grow up” and get older people to take them seriously.

in saying that i do like vanessa hudgens. besides shes the only one there with the perkies she was born with (aside from james)!

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All