Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet: Date Night at Eveleigh!

Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet: Date Night at Eveleigh!

Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet leave Eveleigh after having dinner on Tuesday (March 27) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 32-year-old actor’s upcoming film, Bullet to the Head, may possibly be released in November after co-star Sylvester Stallone reportedly can greenlight the final cut.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jason Momoa

The action thriller centers around a cop and a hitman who form an alliance to bring down their common enemy after watching their respective partners die. Christian Slater and Fairly Legal‘s Sarah Shahi also star in the movie.

jason momoa lisa bonet eveleigh 01
jason momoa lisa bonet eveleigh 02
jason momoa lisa bonet eveleigh 03
jason momoa lisa bonet eveleigh 04
jason momoa lisa bonet eveleigh 05

Love The Shoes @ 03/29/2012 at 8:36 am

Um um um um and um! That man is just scrumptious. It’s Beauty and that Superfine BEAST! He’s crazy about her too.

jaspisgirl @ 03/29/2012 at 8:37 am

definitively a man or??????? good for her!!!!!!!!!

@Love The Shoes:

You just made my morning. He is just so damn fine!!

Look at her shoes. I love how they don’t give a f*ck about height difference.

What a GORGEOUS man!!!

Love long hair on a guy!

He is hot hot hot! Perfect man))))

love jason @ 03/29/2012 at 9:56 am

in my dream….he’s my man!!! so hot so fine so gorgeous <3
i love this man!!!

This is what I call A MAN. Testosterone is a wonderful thing!

patricia s. @ 03/29/2012 at 11:17 am

He is such a fine specimen of a man…..my ultimate dream man….Lisa exhibits the same kinda grace as Angie Jolie….love them.

@>>>:

love long hair and a beard :))))))))) he’s sexy

He looks so f**king good . what a tasty treat Lisa is one lucky woman

Gossipgirl @ 03/29/2012 at 1:24 pm

Hawtness!! He is just so GD fine! I can’t hate Lisa…..

Love me boy @ 03/29/2012 at 2:14 pm

Please God, I want to look like Lisa Bonet and have her magical sexual power (aura and attraction) too. Please. I beg of you. This is my only request in life, since you haven’t really blessed me actually you got me screw’d til death) in this one life right now. Hopefully you’ll see this prayer =)

Everyone is saying he’s hot (which he is), but Lisa is absolutely beautiful!

He is SEXY as Hell! Loved him in the Game of Thrones.

She looks like a midget next to him and she’s at least 12 years older then him. They strike me as a rather odd couple( and yes he is a very handsome man – Conan The Barbarian – so why is he with a short, older woman?!)

Beautiful Couple!! Love them together. Age doesn’t make a difference especially when you look like Lisa Bonet. He is one beautiful man!!! She can sure pick them. Lenny Kravitz and Jason Momoa in one lifetime….heck yeah!

I would climb that like a tree.

Gandalf and the hobbit.

Love the fact they don’t give a damn what anyone says or thinks!

@Dave From Canada: Actually is is 13 years older.

I wish he was mine but since he can’t be and he already has 2 kids with Lisa I wish them the best. I know they say they are married but they aren’t legally married (Lisa is not giving up her alimony from Lenny – smart girl). But, maybe I can get look and get a look alike Jason Momoa…Here’s praying.