Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Teaser!

Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Teaser!

Alexander Skarsgard strolls in the sunny weather after eating lunch with a pal on Friday (March 30) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old Swedish actor kept it casual in a form fitting t-shirt, jeans, and shades.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

A new teaser trailer for Alex‘s television show True Blood was recently released!

The promo features a tour through Alex‘s character Eric’s bar with various voices of other characters dubbed over. The words “you can’t escape your past” flash on the screen at the end!

Season five of True Blood is set to air this summer.

FYI: Alexander is wearing Converse shoes.

Bigger picture inside…

alexander skarsgard lunch friend 01

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Eva Green is in talks to star in Miss Peregrine‚Äôs Home for Peculiar Children- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Oh, Askars! Am I first? Oh, I totally am! ^__^
Also, awesome teaser, looking forward to TB. *cough*

@frisbee:
There’s a queue? I’ll take his sloppy seconds any time. (Sorry I’ve lowered the tone already.)

jacqueline @ 03/31/2012 at 1:16 pm

Ohhh how I missed seing Alexander around here!! Love him and love True Blood!

@jacqueline: A new pap shot, the Battleship promos coming up at the beginning of the week, the TB promo coming on Sunday, perhaps the mini-drought is finally over?

Is that all @ 03/31/2012 at 1:35 pm

Just 1 measly pics of Alex is that all JJ you can afford
I need more of the sexy beast getting into his sexy car , and who is the pal haven’t seen him before.

Step out of that closet. We’ll still love you.

@Is that all: There may not have been that many pics.

The pal may be Zal Batmanglij., who directed AS in The East. The angle is bad though, hard to tell for sure.

East director @ 03/31/2012 at 1:41 pm

Is that the director from the east Zal Batmanglij

Dear Lord…so hot!!

@CKAYED: Aww, it’s so nice that Ted C is trolling again.

Here’s a another pic of Zal:

I didn’t realized that his younger brother is in the group Vampire Weekend.

@Lilla: Literally in this case, he looks nice and sweaty.

Well hello, long time no see and another hello our mr.grey pants. LOL.

@ladybug: Yeah, really. I’ve missed him :)

Rachel () @ 03/31/2012 at 2:03 pm

Oh! This makes me want more True Blood badly! I’ve almost forgotten my love of Eric. =)

@Lilla, it’s a pleasant surprise I wasn’t expecting anything until late Sunday/early Monday, from the Battleship meet and greet.

sweetness @ 03/31/2012 at 2:13 pm

That is one beautiful looking man.

submarine @ 03/31/2012 at 2:32 pm

Alex looks great, like always :)

@ladybug: A very pleasant surprise! I can’t wait for more :)

LAPerfect @ 03/31/2012 at 3:19 pm

Mmm…nice gun show! ;) He is so gorgeous! Yep, I still want to climb him like a tree. My Alex/Eric love is still intact. Maybe there will be more from Japan soon!

TEXAS SWEDE @ 03/31/2012 at 3:20 pm

Nice shot. He does not look happy at being papped though. Sorry Alex but your fans needed a new shot badly.

OMG our drought is finally over . Alex is so f*cking hot even when he don`t like being papped . sexy as hell still .JJ why only one picture though get more please next time i can now have hot dreams of him again as i sleep thanks

Alex, YOU ARE A BIG, DUMB, DOOFUS!

Well as you guys can see my hubby found him under the bed and made him leave…. he’s sooo jealous! Hehehe!! Damn he’s looking all sorts of yummy! To think all I have been going crazy over lately…. other than hubby…. is my coworkers sweet little newborns feet. ;)

That man is just HOT, and GORGEOUS, and SEXY, and … I need to stop before I combust.

Also, there are no words to describe how much I miss Eric. I need my Viking Vampire God ASAP!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All