Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Teaser!

Alexander Skarsgard: New 'True Blood' Teaser!

Alexander Skarsgard strolls in the sunny weather after eating lunch with a pal on Friday (March 30) in Los Angeles.

The 35-year-old Swedish actor kept it casual in a form fitting t-shirt, jeans, and shades.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

A new teaser trailer for Alex‘s television show True Blood was recently released!

The promo features a tour through Alex‘s character Eric’s bar with various voices of other characters dubbed over. The words “you can’t escape your past” flash on the screen at the end!

Season five of True Blood is set to air this summer.

FYI: Alexander is wearing Converse shoes.

Bigger picture inside…

alexander skarsgard lunch friend 01

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Oh, Askars! Am I first? Oh, I totally am! ^__^
Also, awesome teaser, looking forward to TB. *cough*

@frisbee:
There’s a queue? I’ll take his sloppy seconds any time. (Sorry I’ve lowered the tone already.)

jacqueline @ 03/31/2012 at 1:16 pm

Ohhh how I missed seing Alexander around here!! Love him and love True Blood!

@jacqueline: A new pap shot, the Battleship promos coming up at the beginning of the week, the TB promo coming on Sunday, perhaps the mini-drought is finally over?

Is that all @ 03/31/2012 at 1:35 pm

Just 1 measly pics of Alex is that all JJ you can afford
I need more of the sexy beast getting into his sexy car , and who is the pal haven’t seen him before.

Step out of that closet. We’ll still love you.

@Is that all: There may not have been that many pics.

The pal may be Zal Batmanglij., who directed AS in The East. The angle is bad though, hard to tell for sure.

East director @ 03/31/2012 at 1:41 pm

Is that the director from the east Zal Batmanglij

Dear Lord…so hot!!

@CKAYED: Aww, it’s so nice that Ted C is trolling again.

Here’s a another pic of Zal:

I didn’t realized that his younger brother is in the group Vampire Weekend.

@Lilla: Literally in this case, he looks nice and sweaty.

Well hello, long time no see and another hello our mr.grey pants. LOL.

@ladybug: Yeah, really. I’ve missed him :)

Rachel () @ 03/31/2012 at 2:03 pm

Oh! This makes me want more True Blood badly! I’ve almost forgotten my love of Eric. =)

@Lilla, it’s a pleasant surprise I wasn’t expecting anything until late Sunday/early Monday, from the Battleship meet and greet.

sweetness @ 03/31/2012 at 2:13 pm

That is one beautiful looking man.

submarine @ 03/31/2012 at 2:32 pm

Alex looks great, like always :)

@ladybug: A very pleasant surprise! I can’t wait for more :)

LAPerfect @ 03/31/2012 at 3:19 pm

Mmm…nice gun show! ;) He is so gorgeous! Yep, I still want to climb him like a tree. My Alex/Eric love is still intact. Maybe there will be more from Japan soon!

TEXAS SWEDE @ 03/31/2012 at 3:20 pm

Nice shot. He does not look happy at being papped though. Sorry Alex but your fans needed a new shot badly.

OMG our drought is finally over . Alex is so f*cking hot even when he don`t like being papped . sexy as hell still .JJ why only one picture though get more please next time i can now have hot dreams of him again as i sleep thanks

Alex, YOU ARE A BIG, DUMB, DOOFUS!

Well as you guys can see my hubby found him under the bed and made him leave…. he’s sooo jealous! Hehehe!! Damn he’s looking all sorts of yummy! To think all I have been going crazy over lately…. other than hubby…. is my coworkers sweet little newborns feet. ;)

That man is just HOT, and GORGEOUS, and SEXY, and … I need to stop before I combust.

Also, there are no words to describe how much I miss Eric. I need my Viking Vampire God ASAP!

Alejandra @ 03/31/2012 at 4:57 pm

He is so odd.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Even if he does look less than happy about getting papped. And JJ “form fitting Tshirt”????? Not. Thank god. I can only take so much in one day. :D

@Canuck: Sadly, it’s not that form fitting.
He doesn’t look that happy at seeing that paps. But he’s been papped how many times since he finished filming Disconnect, 4? So I know he doesn’t like them, but he’s really been able to avoid them.

@ladybug: It’s not form fitting at all, other than over his pecs. Mores the pity… ;)

I guess that now hey’ve caught on to his having changed cars, it’s maybe a bit more difficult to pass under the radar.

TEXAS SWEDE @ 03/31/2012 at 5:55 pm

@Canuck: No it’s not form fitting but just tight enough if you look at the big picture you can see the texture of his chest hair through the shirt. Must be thin material by now. LOL

Photographer put that one up fast without any touchup or editing.

@TEXAS SWEDE: You’re really examining this pic, aren’t you? :)
He does like this shirt, doesn’t he? If only he’d sweated more, it’d be more form fitting. Or maybe one of his more sheer shirts.

Disney Villainess @ 03/31/2012 at 6:48 pm

@sweetness: Yes he is indeed!♥♥

Disney Villainess @ 03/31/2012 at 6:48 pm

@sweetness: Yes he is indeed!♥♥

@TEXAS SWEDE: Yeah, I noticed the clinginess. Mmmmmmmm That looks to me to be a much loved, much washed slightly ratty T-shirt that will probably end up living in a closet in his family’s summer cottage because it’s too comfy to toss.

@Canuck: Or, he signs it and auctions it off for charity.

To all Aussies @ 03/31/2012 at 7:16 pm

skarsgardnews.com

1:15 pm – Sat, Mar 31, 2012
17 notes

Dear Feisty Australians…

*puts on helmet*

…who have been bombarding me with questions of whether Alexander Skarsgård will be attending the Battleship premiere in Sydney on April 10th.

I’m finally able to give you an answer, but unfortunately, it’s not the one you’re going to like. :(

I have just confirmed that Alex will not be going to Australia this time around due to his schedule.

Fans are talking to themselves @ 03/31/2012 at 7:52 pm

ladybug: No, as usual you are WRONG. Reading comprehension is defined as the level of understanding of a text. This understanding comes from the interaction between the words that are written and how they trigger knowledge outside the text.
You are not as smart as you think you are…but keep trying.You seem to know a lot about “glue sniffing”. I guess you are an expert.

emily: I am so glad you are proud (roll eyes).

ladybug(splat) I just want you to understand. BYE LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

@To all Aussies: It sucks that they couldn’t schedule the Japanese and Australian premieres a little closer together. Sorry, Australia! But at least you still get to see Rihanna! :)
OTOH, I wonder if this means it’s more likely that he’ll be able to fit in Coachella.

Us weekly @ 03/31/2012 at 8:08 pm

Us weekly march 27

Have ran the CT and AS dating story finally in print and colour, very interesting I am wondering if it does have some truth to it ? Even though it is a month old ?
that it is early days in a new relationship, they won’t be seen together out and about just yet, or it is really slow news day for Alex
I see charlize has a few new JJ posts in the past week or so and on twitter she has been out and about a lot running errands.

charlize vampy date

Really get over it. @ 03/31/2012 at 8:23 pm

As you have just pointed out the story is a month old no news no sightings nothing

,us weekly are just relashing crap because there bored
Sorry maybe new mom charlize and alex didn’t hit off to have a relationship, and there both pretty busy people where will they find the time LET IT GO.

Going back to his lunch partner, when are we going to see anything from The East? Or WMK? Or Disconnect? I know these probably won’t be out until fall, but still, a little pic or clip here or there would be nice.

Samantha Patterson @ 03/31/2012 at 10:09 pm

I agree they’d make an attractive couple, but the Charlize pairing seems sort of random to me. They don’t seem to move in the same circles.

Alex is still so Beautiful . I so can’t wait for the new season of True Blood. Love him : X

Gaydarlicious.

perfect man!

I like that they dont spoil the bloody show in their trailers anymore. now there will actually be some anticipation to what is coming….

@Karl: Yeah, even though I’ve been kind of missing those at the same time.

Oh my, he can wear a grey t shirt like no other. Just so handsome.

can’t wait for the new season! go alex! & i’ll be visiting sweden in june! yay!

I am so glad we got a new post, but I cannot believe JJ just gave us one photo. Come on, now.
AS looks just as amazing as ever.
I cannot wait for the new TB season.

@Fans are talking to themselves: You are a sorry A** Loser get yourself a life . I wipe my a** with people like you brainless *****

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/01/2012 at 5:38 pm

@ladybug: You know me. Always scrutinizing other photographers work. Making sure they are not doctored too.

@TEXAS SWEDE: Ah, the things you must do to make sure your fellow photogs are maintaining professional standards. :)

Wow a new photo! Alex looks great. He seems to have left the hair gel behind, thank goodness. I really hope we get some news on some of the other films he shot soon. Oh well, at least we’ll have a new TB trailer by tonight. Hopefully they’ll give us some decent tidbits but I’m not holding my breath.

Fans are talking to themselves @ 04/01/2012 at 8:01 pm

Emily=ladybug(splat):You are a sorry A** Loser get yourself a life . I wipe my a** with people like you brainless *****

@Camille: Sadly, it’s still Brooding Alex, but someday maybe a photographer will also do their research and do Goofy Fanboy Alex.
As for the TB trailer/teaser, you’ll know they’ll give us just enough to annoy/perplex/mislead us and freak us out.

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/01/2012 at 8:21 pm

Troll is running out of things to say. Posting others post. So sad. Sorry. Must not interact with the trolls. Bad me. Bad me. It’s the meds. Thats my story and I am sticking to it. See you folks Friday. Don’t wear out any threads from Japan before I get to see them nowOK?

@TEXAS SWEDE: Hopefully the TB stuff and Japan stuff will be posted before you enter the hospital. I’m hoping the Battleship stuff is posted before I leave for work in the morning, else I’ll have to wait until I get home, since I won’t have internet access at work. :(

@ladybug:
Is Eric kissing Nora? Or is that Salome? Dear lord, please let them be getting rid of Tara. She’s my least favorite character on this show.

@Macy: Hard to tell, but the Tumblr consesus seems to be Nora. Which seems to be freaking some people out, on account that A: It’s not Sooke, and B: it’s his vampire ‘sister’.
Note to people freaking out over that, remember, vampire ‘families’ aren’t normally blood relatives and I’m pretty sure they’re not in this case.
I’m trying to figure out what Steve is trying to do to Jason.

Fans are talking to themselves @ 04/01/2012 at 9:51 pm

Hey texas sewer: You lack the intelligence to understand why I did that.

@ladybug:
Yeah I don’t get the whole incest angle. They’re not related in any capacity whatsoever. It’s like Eric sleeping with Pam in the past, though people don’t seem to have a problem with that one.
I’ll have to watch it again. My screen here is pretty dark so I couldn’t see a lot of the content. Plus the edits are pretty fast.

Yeah, it looked like Nora. That said, wasn’t there supposed to be a lot of flashbacks in this season?

@Canuck:
True, though that looked like current Eric with his hair and leather jacket.

@Macy: Well, I wouldn’t put it past Ball to have Eric, who has supposedly been significant otherless forever to all of a sudden start falling in love willy nilly. Sookie of course, despite being in love with two men and not being able to choose, will probably get involved with Alcide. Because you know… that’s what everyone would do in that situation.

@Canuck:
Right, because why would you take time for yourself especially after the one guy used you and got paid for it. Or you know, you turned down the other guy who cared about you even after he got his memory back. And yes, of course Eric would just let his heart be stapled onto his sleeve now and just give it away to another female RIGHT after he learned how to actually have feelings for the first time in centuries for someone other than Pam. Uh huh, seems pretty normal to me.

@Macy: No one ever said Alan Ball is normal. But the whole “I forgive Bill and apologize to him even though he’s the lying ******* and I did nothing wrong” coupled with “I loved you even though I knew who you were, but only when you didn’t, now that you do, it’s over” to Eric really ticked me off.

Samantha Patterson @ 04/02/2012 at 3:23 pm

What was wrong with my comment?

Seriously, if that clip is any indication, I am so happy that Alan Ball has stepped down. He destroyed the show, because he had a way he wanted it done and from what was being said he would listen to no one else until last season, when the higher ups stepped in. All he wanted was Sookie and Bill, forget about the books for a moment, when he knew the fans wanted Sookie and Eric, yes we got that last season, but AB destroyed it with that last espisode.
Thank goodness they have amazing writers who I am sure have amazing ideas and will listen to each other. It was like Alan Ball got stuck on one idea and wouldn’t switch it.
I too hope that is Tara they are putting in the ground, I only hope they aren’t going to turn her into a vampire, because aside from Alcide, she truly was the most annoying character on the show.
I have a feeling that if Sookie goes to Alcide now, and we don’t get to see Eric wooing her and her coming into her feelings for him, I think fans are going to be very upset, I know I will. I mean give Sookie and Eric a chance.

@mforman: I’m hoping that Sookie is going to realize that she forgave Bill because of the blood and then have to woo Eric.

@Canuck:
That part was especially stupid. As soon as he got his memory back she was like, oh just kidding, we’re not really together. Ugh!

@Canuck–Great point, she should have to woo Eric back. I mean seriously how can she not realize what Bill’s blood did to her, because she feel in love with Eric without any of the blood nonesense. Please let there be the changes we are dying to see. I keep hoping and waiting because the last two books have not been good at all.
@Macy—You are totally right.

It would be hilarious if she got all jealous and lovelorn and he was indifferent until she wooed him back. Good, make her work for once instead of having guys fall all over her like doofuses. She’s turned into an annoying harpie.

@Macy—Once again excellent point, you are totally on a roll tonight.

True Blood season 5 starts June 10 this year

I would suspect he was gay if he was in the company of WOMEN ALL THE TIME(they call them *** hags) a straight guy is going to spend most of his time with male buddies if he is not married or does not have a girlfriend!!!!