Halle Berry: Slime Victim at Kids' Choice Awards 2012!

Halle Berry: Slime Victim at Kids' Choice Awards 2012!

Halle Berry is the first slime victim of the night at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards held at the USC Galen Center in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (March 31).

The 45-year-old actress arrived a tad bit late for the show and was confronted by host Will Smith who had just taken the stage.

Will escorted her to an empty seat in the front row, where she was promptly covered in slime upon sitting down!

Some other celebs who were covered in slime during the awards show were Chris Colfer, Heidi Klum, Taylor Lautner, and Justin Bieber.

halle berry slime victim at kca 2012 01
halle berry slime victim at kca 2012 02
halle berry slime victim at kca 2012 03
halle berry slime victim at kca 2012 04
halle berry slime victim at kca 2012 05

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I’m on tour this summer! I’m unlike any other artist you’ve ever listened too! please check me out here – http://www.facebook.com/BrandonHilton you can hear my music, see photos + tour dates! don’t forget to click “LIKE” and let’s dance! xx

She looks sexy green!

love her! she is adorable, and where’s johnny depp is he there???

nikki1010 @ 03/31/2012 at 9:56 pm

Where’s her kid?

guinea pigg @ 03/31/2012 at 9:59 pm

Not the best choice! the same with katy, bieber and heidi!

liverwurst @ 03/31/2012 at 10:00 pm

Ok. You’re 45 years old and on a childrens show. You felt it necessary to have your breast hang out? Disgusting.

@liverwurst: There is no shame in having breasts. Don’t be immature.

they should of dropped a bucked on her loco butt

Thank you for showing up Halle it would be sooo cute to have Nahla
There too! Seeing mom get slimed! And how happy Halle is to have
Her cast offf yippee,

She annoys the hell out of me

@Jess: if celebs annoy you…get a life!

She and Zayn Malik look like brother and sister or more like mother and son.

The Inner Halle has finally come out!

WTH so Selena can show her stomach or w/e but its wrong for halle berry ??? plus you can BARELY see anything. Chill out don’t hate

huggy bear @ 03/31/2012 at 11:29 pm

why is she their, isn’t she pushing her fail movie dark tide. just saying

Trying to relevant.. when was the last time this woman had a great movie out? Too busy lying about her daughters father to the courts.. & I agree with @liverwurst She should dress appropriate for a kids event.

@vfcx- :) i do have a life, thank you. but this woman fell so down in my opinion (and im sure others too) after her silly court battle with her ex over her poor kid.

huggy bear @ 04/01/2012 at 12:32 am

where is nahla if she is to a kid choice award show and her fake man.she is only there because michelle obama was their how sad

@huggy bear @ 04/01/2012 at 5:48 am

their is a pronoun, there refers to a place etc. they’re contraction of they are. no offense you mean there not their.

slime4 a slime being relevant @ 04/01/2012 at 5:57 am

A slime being slimmed. Yes, she loves practical jokes like the old Halle but she’s still slime from the inside and a lost soul.Photo op.

Yes, she’s there to stay relevant and take the focus off her baby daddy-Francegate drama and her failed shark drama which went to limited release in theaters on Friday after poor VOD sales.

Her failed shark flick isn’t a kids movie nor is the Fall release of Cloud Atlas. The Hive may be but that doesn’t start shooting until summer.

She’s even wearing her gaudy fake engagement ring that she probably bought.

If I or my fiance (I doubt he really paid $100-$200K or any money for it) paid that kind of money for an engagement ring or jewelry if I was going to get slimmed or pranked. funny if Nahla was there. The fake bf nope.

Too bad the tabloid media never picked up on Nahla hitting Halle in the head twice with her Mickey Mouse balloon and Olivier looking like a total jacka$$ bouncing her like she is a baby when she is three. Will post if I can find it again.

drinks up @ 04/01/2012 at 9:47 am

Love Halle.She looks good in green

I Love her, she’s great! And you Haters, seriously need to get a LIFE!!!

Wish her daughter was there. Nahla’s probably with that slimeball of a sperm donor.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All