Ashton Kutcher To Play Steve Jobs In New Indie Pic!

Ashton Kutcher To Play Steve Jobs In New Indie Pic!

Ashton Kutcher will soon be stepping into his next big movie role!

The 34-year-old Two and a Half Men actor has signed on to portray Apple bigwig Steve Jobs in the indie film Jobs, according to Variety.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ashton Kutcher

The film is set to chronicle Steve‘s life from “wayward hippie to co-founder of Apple.”

Swing Vote‘s Joshua Michael Stern is attached to direct, with Matt Whiteley penning the script.

Steve died back in October at the age of 56.

ABC

terrible choice. he cannot act and he looks nothing like him

this is another april’s fools joke, right?

it takes a douche to play douche…casting is spot on

I think someone like Adam Scott would have been a better choice. Ashton is decent in comedies, but I don’t know if he can pull off a role like this.

Let the man (Steve Jobs) Rest In Peace for awhile before you make a movie about him, just to make some money. Show some respect!

Such a shame…

Why would they get someone like him to represent someone who did such miraculous work?..

Gossipgirl @ 04/01/2012 at 6:33 pm

Ugh….just, ugh.

I noticed the resemble when they showed pics of Jobs’ younger years.

Dave Howard @ 04/01/2012 at 6:41 pm

Miraculous work? Perhaps you should do a little research on the man. The only thing he was good at was turning someone elses hard work in to profit for himself.

Christina @ 04/01/2012 at 6:51 pm

For the love of God, please. NO.

commonsense @ 04/01/2012 at 6:59 pm

Only one explanation for this inexplicable choice: he must be the producer.

original miley @ 04/01/2012 at 7:00 pm

steve jobs looks like ashton when he was younger, when steve died, the first thought i have was, if theres going to be a movie about him, ashton should play him!

have all the actors died? @ 04/01/2012 at 7:09 pm

mother effing choice. i’m not a fan of steve jobs but i effing hate this kutcher-prick more.

Wow, Good for him!

Stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

sweetness @ 04/01/2012 at 7:27 pm

and no one will go see this movie, so why make it?

Too soon, and Ashton is the worst actor ever

would he just disappear already?

At First I said they are not serious for this choice, but when I saw this photo:

I changed my mind. Ashton Kutcher incredibly looks like Steve Jobs. Check the eyes. Specially the nose. He can take the role. Just be hopeful!

I don’t know why this makes me so sad…

Christian Bale is my choice @ 04/03/2012 at 11:32 am

How did this happen? Christian Bale is gorgeous like Steve Jobs and he is the absolute best actor to give honor to a guy that made the lives of so many people better. Steve gave the public control over their own destiny.