Daniel Craig: 'Skyfall' Set With Judi Dench!

Daniel Craig: 'Skyfall' Set With Judi Dench!

Daniel Craig suits up on the set of Skyfall on Sunday (April 1) in London, England.

The 44-year-old British actor was joined on location by his co-star Judi Dench.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Daniel Craig

Daniel has been filming for the latest James Bond flick for several months now!

Skyfall, which also stars Javier Bardem and new Bond girl Bérénice Marlohe, is set to be released on November 9 of this year.

Check out these first pictures of Javier in costume as the villain Silva!

daniel craig skyfall set london 01
daniel craig skyfall set london 02
daniel craig skyfall set london 03
daniel craig skyfall set london 04
daniel craig skyfall set london 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Gossipgirl @ 04/01/2012 at 3:55 pm

I don’t know what it is………but this man is just so freaking HOT!! Shout out to Dame Judy, love her!

Smart bizzness man

ex nihilo @ 04/01/2012 at 4:13 pm

a harder-edged response to kevin costner’s bodyguard, but roughly same type o’guy… hotter than heck.

Very handsome man, and I love Dame Judi. I feel so bad after reading about her loss of sight from macular degeneration. My grandmother has it and it’s just a constant ordeal trying to keep it from worsening. :(

He. Is. Perfect.

great photos but I wish we could get some of Rachel and Daniel together.

After saw Tattoo, Daniel is always on my mind..weird..

He nails every roles in every movies! Great actor Imo.

CANNOT bloody wait! It’s def time for another Bond movie :) And I hope this one will be better than Quantum.

Not liking the too small sunglasses. Are they Tom Ford?

YUM YUM, DAN LOOKS AWESOME

Maybe I will see him in London in June :)

to Prickles @ 04/03/2012 at 3:33 pm

We surely will see him in July LOL

@to Prickles: I will be there in July as well maybe i will get lucky…. he knows where to find me :)

Hi!!!
thanks for the b-day posts everyone!
and thanks for the special rainbow horse one too my friend. My Dan loved it–we never saw that one!! or at least remember it! they were so good and perfect. Feck! Gurls! Drink! —Lisbeth’s “fat liar” reminds me of the creepy priest they get who insists on listening to his boom box! remember…then he gets the hair disease from the chair!! so stupidly brilliant! And are you going to London yet–how long is Dan there for? probly be in NYC for this weekend holiday.

ok. surry–Dan’s thread. so is it a April”fool trick” from Buckingham Palace or part of the Bond Show-she doin’ a cameo???? My Dan heard it on the news and told me!!

OH! I watched Tower Heist (loved everyone! Ben is just soo cheezy)Whistleblower and Dream House and got a little overloaded with Mrs. Craig. Maybe I have to see The Constant Gardener to appreciate what she’s “got”…..cuz neither one impressed me on her. too bad she gets to press into Dan any time she wants! Boo hoo!!

hey, Mendel–you want to let Fio out of the Dan Van–she’s been holed up in there too long–she aint doin anything here!!! and happy easter, too–going to New Jersey 4 family—half hour from Dan’s NYC!!!! aaaaahhhh take care—and send the Dan Van!!
Be well,
eat meat,
drink heavily
wash hands
dont use your knees–use your back
sugar’s bad
Dream House is worse
But speedos rock!
and so does Dan’s
rock
hard
back.

cheerio–and watch some movies this weekend—holy crap–i have to get the girl’s Dumb and Dumber before the sequel comes out!!!!

it’s an additional Bondgirl. The French chick got the big role, while the Greek chick got a tiny little role.

Hi Guinness

“And are you going to London yet”

Funny that you are asking, I was in London on Monday, kept an eye out for Dan, but was too busy *sigh* To think that he might have only been a few tube stops away…

“so is it a April”fool trick”

Yes, it sounds like one of those April Fools news stories – pity, I think it’s actually a great idea!

“too bad she gets to press into Dan any time she wants! Boo hoo!!”

Boo hoo indeed!!!

“hey, Mendel–you want to let Fio out of the Dan Van–she’s been holed up in there too long–she aint doin anything here!!!”

Fio…!!! Your time’s up! My turn ;)

“going to New Jersey 4 family—half hour from Dan’s NYC!!!! aaaaahhhh”

Aaaaah!

Have lots of fun! Definitely rock hard! Do all the things I would also do!!!!!!!

@New Bond Gir

if you remember; in Casino Royale there were three women. Eva Green as Vesper, Caterina Murino as Solange the wife of one the bad guys and Ivana Milicevic the girl friend of another henchman.

Tasha St. Lawrence ‏ @tlstl
Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig kissed in front of me. On the mouth.
Tasha St. Lawrence ‏ @tlstl
He called her Dear.
Tasha St. Lawrence ‏ @tlstl
Then she said bye to me.

Joe Francis ‏ @JoeeFrancis
Celebrity spotting Daniel Craig and his wife in John Lewis !!
Sutha Sivagnanam ‏ @suthablue
@TayTayBarker your bond aka Daniel Craig was just in John Lewis.
Riff Randell ‏ @RiffRandell6
Just saw Rachel Wiess and Daniel Craig again (swoon).

so it’s confirmed once for all. Dream House really went straight to DVD, Cowboys&Aliens was a total fiasco and Dragon Tattoo failed at the box office but it seems Daniel is still ok with it. interesting is if you take James Bond away from him then he can speak differently.
his James Bond status is that what makes moviegoers go to watch and Daniel gives all hopes in this last film project and Mende and that’s not good. He wants to make Bond with capital B or the best Bond movie ever as he says, interesting is that Dream House, Cowboys and Aliens and Dragon Tattoo weren’t the best movies at all. the three flops DH, C&A and GWTDT did bad but I promise you that Skyfall will have the worst result of all. just wait some months and see. Have a great day, posters. (if you are smart you don’t need to guess who I am) (:-

On her Majestys secret service @ 04/07/2012 at 8:13 pm

London 2012: Daniel Craig to open Olympics as James Bond
Opening ceremony artistic director Danny Boyle and the 007 star have shot a short film at Buckingham Palace, which will be shown during the BBC’s coverage
Daniel Craig will help open the London Olympics later this year in character as James Bond, following a personal invitation from the Queen.

The Sun newspaper reports that Craig and opening ceremony artistic director Danny Boyle have shot a skit titled The Arrival in which 007 travels to Buckingham Palace to be informed that his latest mission is to launch the 2012 games. He is then taken by helicopter to the Olympic stadium in Stratford, east London, where he parachutes into the arena. Boyle and Craig were reportedly given unprecedented access to the palace and its private rooms last week after the Queen personally sanctioned the move. The short film will be shown during the BBC’s coverage of the opening ceremony.

A source told the Sun: “It’s a huge coup for BBC producers and Danny to be allowed into the palace and have the Queen involved. They wanted the most iconic British film character inside the building most associated with London and with the monarch – and they got it.

“It will be a magical scene for all watching at home and inside the stadium on 27 July. Working out the logistics of filming has taken months and hasn’t been easy – but it will be worth it in the end.”

The Queen is celebrating her diamond jubilee this year, while 2012 is also the 50th anniversary of the Bond films as produced by rights owners Eon. “Buckingham Palace is involved in a number of filming projects during this special jubilee year and we would not go into details of any particular project until nearer the time of transmission,” said a spokesman for the monarch.

Meanwhile, the Advertising Age website reports that Craig will be ditching his usual martini tipple for a beer in at least one scene of the new Bond film, Skyfall, following a deal with Heineken. Sam Mendes, Skyfall’s director, will also take charge of an advert starring Craig as a lager-drinking Bond. The story is dated 31 March on the Advertising Age site, so does not appear to be an April Fool.

Craig will be playing Bond for the third time in Skyfall, which is due out in October and follows 2006′s Casino Royale and 2008′s Quantum of Solace. Dame Judi Dench reprises her role as the suave spy’s boss, M, for the seventh time, with British actors Albert Finney and Ralph Fiennes in undisclosed parts. Javier Bardem will be one of the villains, while Ben Whishaw debuts in the role of gadget guru Q. Naomie Harris is playing a field agent named Eve and French actor Bérénice Marlohe is set to play an enigmatic Bond girl named Severine.

Τόνια Σωτηροπού @ 04/07/2012 at 8:17 pm

‘Skyfall’ Recruits a Third Bond Girl: 5 Things to Know

UPDATE: There are several elements that are essential to any Bond film: Action, martinis, and of course, “Bond girls.” Skyfall, the latest installment in the franchise, has already toyed with this formula by having Daniel Craig sip Heineken, but thankfully Bond will still have plenty of glamourous lady friends. Previously, Naomie Harris and Bérénice Marlohe were cast in the film, and now a third leading lady has been added: Tonia Sotiropoulou.

The Greek actress broke the news on Facebook, writing, “Dear friends I officially announce I got a part in J. Bond new film!!! Turkey here I come! Thank u all for you love and support! This is officially the happiest day of my life *******!!!!”

Sotiropoulou originally auditioned for Sévérine, but the role went to Marlohe. After auditioning again and meeting with director Sam Mendes yesterday, she finally landed the part. She told the Greek press that she’s excited to be featured in a film that will play for audiences worldwide. “I feel very lucky and blessed, but basically, I am very grateful that this happened, for my family and my friends who believe in me and support trying to do,” she said. “I will do the best, I am very proud because somehow it might be something that will advertise in Greece and I am happy about it.”

More details have emerged about the smoldering actress. Here’s what we know so far:
* Sotiropoulou says on Facebook that she knows English, French, Greek, Ancient Greek and Cypriot Greek.
* She once played the Virgin Mary.
* She’s performed standup comedy and children’s theater.
* Her biggest role to date has been in a horror film called Berberian Sound Studio.
* In Greece, she appeared on a show called Golden Girls.

Sotiropoulou will film her scenes later this month in Istanbul. Skyfall hits theaters on November 9, 2012.

Daniel and Rachel in Barkway @ 04/07/2012 at 8:21 pm

Is Bond star Daniel Craig set for move to sleepy village?
Residents in a sleepy rural village are feeling shaken, but not stirred, by rumours that Bond star Daniel Craig has bought a house there.
A house in High Street, Barkway, is said to be the most recent property purchased by A-list couple Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz, who are known to have family ties to the area.
Craig, 44, has starred as the British secret agent in Casino Royale and Quantum of Solace, with latest Bond film Skyfall due out in cinemas in November.
Star-struck residents have been keeping an eye on the large property, which has been undergoing renovation works for over a year, including huge security gates.
Villagers believe it’s only a matter of time before the celebrity couple and their two children from previous relationships move in.
Kieran Butler, 24, who lives several houses down from the property, said: “Everyone round the village knows it’s them moving in.
“With all the massive building works that have been going on for so long on that house, we wondered who it was going to be.

“It must be someone with loads of money as it’s massive, I reckon it must be worth about £3 million.
“They have built a big extension and gates and a wall around it too.
“My housemate works opposite, but she said the builders have been told to keep tight-lipped about who they are doing it up for.
“I haven’t seen either of them down the shops yet though.”
Weisz, 42, is familiar with the local area, having spent some of her life living in Barley and attending Cambridge University, which is where she began her acting career by appearing in student productions.
Kieran added: “It’s well known that Rachel Weisz is from Barley and still has family there, so it makes sense for the pair to have a house nearby.”
The Bafta and Golden Globe-winning couple also have homes in New York and London.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All