Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban - ACM Awards 2012 Red Carpet

Nicole Kidman & Keith Urban - ACM Awards 2012 Red Carpet

Nicole Kidman and hubby Keith Urban share a moment on the red carpet of the 2012 Academy Of Country Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday (April 1) in Las Vegas.

The happy couple walked the carpet together before the show began at 8 pm EST! Tune in to CBS to check out the entire show.

Keith will also be performing on stage tonight! Also performing are Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Lady Antebellum, Jason Aldean, and many more.

FYI: Nicole is wearing a L´Wren Scott dress and shoes, VBH clutch, and Cartier jewels.

10+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban at the 2012 ACM Awards

nicole kidman keith urban acm awards 10
nicole kidman keith urban acm awards 11
nicole kidman keith urban acm awards 12

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Keith Urban, Nicole Kidman

ABC

HOT AS F*CK!!!! LUV U NIC!

Beautiful couple!!!

She looks stunning, I love this couple too bad I can’t watch the show :(

Beautiful – lovely couple, best in Hollywood.

She is so simple and beautiful. I love the dress, the hair and the husband. Great couple!

Gorgeous couple! Keith always looks good in plaid. Nicole is rocking the dress!

Nothing But Love @ 04/01/2012 at 8:19 pm

Beautiful

Carrie C. @ 04/01/2012 at 8:19 pm

OMG..absolutely love these two!! <3

Nicole + Keith = Perfect couple! They seem so in love.

warbeldeehappy @ 04/01/2012 at 8:29 pm

unattractive couple

One of my favorite couples…Nicole is stunning..

A standing O for Keith and his performance. Love this couple. They are so sweet together.

Hair Malfunction @ 04/01/2012 at 8:54 pm

Love them both, but the hairs on the top of Nic’s head in the pic where she’s waving are a tiny disaster!

easyas123 @ 04/01/2012 at 9:01 pm

“Tiny disaster” is a bit much, don’t you think? The wind picked up and that’s what happens when you straighten hair. I caught them on GAC being interviewed and her hair was fine.

He looks gorgeous. Her dress looks like funeral attire. It’s one size too small.

@Hair Malfunction: Gray hairs can be unruly.

Nic is absolutely STUNNING!!! Perfection and elegance personified!!!

It’s his show. He’s in 5 pictures. She’s in 12 out of 12. I saw them on the red carpet. He was being interviewed. She stuck her big old head in front of him and the camera. She’s supposed to be an actress. Did she not learn camera direction. She also looked a foot taller than him in those heels.

What actually happened and what you say happened are two different things. Nicole stood by her husband as he was being interviewed. She said nothing until Suzanne Alexander asked her about her upcoming movie. She didn’t even reveal the name of it, Suzanne promoted it for her. Get a grip and get some help.

@Eve: @Eve: Wrong Eve. She was talking to someone behind them. Then she came over and stuck her big head in between him and the camera while he was being interviewed. I have it on DVR.

She looks very pretty here. I like that she is moving away from that god-awful blonde. Just a shade darker and she would look amazing.

Whichever one you are, sweetness or 27, GET HELP. Keith is not perfect and Nicole is not the anti-christ!

@Eve:

Whoever you are Eve. Get glasses. Keith certainly is not perfect. Nicole isn’t either.

It’s 27 having her daily delusions.

bellanor3111 @ 04/01/2012 at 10:10 pm

Loved seeing Keith and Nicole. Big fan of both so it was great!

Neat couple.

Yes, well she thinks the ACM’s are “his show”. No they aren’t. He’s a guest performer on the Academy’s show. He was invited. He doesn’t own it. Just like 27 doesn’t own the colors black and red, despite her claims to the contrary.

On a more positive note, Keith was great on stage and it’s just as much a treat to see them having fun as a couple watching the show.

He’s the country singer. Shes the actress. Marilyn, aqua3, Burgundy4, Tourquoise 10, Wecansee, Kathy, Ann, Michele, Jolene, Bern,countrycat.

@duh:

That was fun seeing them with all their friends and having fun!

KU performance…hit it out of the ballpark.. I be Nicole was proud of him .

That dress is ugly. It makes her look knock kneed. Keith doesn’t look all that bad. I really wish he wouldn’t wear his trouser legs that pegged. Tends to make his feet look clownish.

Nicole’s has gained some weight….look at her arms, that’s good. She seems so happy with Keith and healthier than before!!!!!!Great news from a long-time fan.

WTG Urbans. Class act!

Nicole and Keith—PERFECTION !!!!! I cannot believe Keith was not nominated for anything. I think there is a lot of jealousy going on. Keith has more talent than 98 percent of them. Keith should have been up for EOTY and should have won.

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman brought me to country music!

I love these two. I don’t have anything bad to say about their attire except the collar on her dress, They both look the best they have looked in awhile, especially Nicole. Keith hair looks fantastic. I wish my hubby would wear his hair like Keith’s. Who am I kidding, I wish my hubby COULD wear his hair like Keith’s. LOL

Fabulous couple. Keith’s performance at the ACM’s was totally awesome. Gave me goose bumps. Keith is a total artist.

nicole n keith look good keith urban did a great job on his song….and i think keith should of got a award tonight shame on them award people… they sure dont know what there doin keith should of got something…. not happy!

What a classy and stunning lady!

@deborah elwell:

Oh well, when you look at the winners, I guess it is no big deal!

Keep Austin Weird @ 04/02/2012 at 12:21 am

Not only was Keith not nominated, others that were the most deserving this year did not win. So basically it was a show to enjoy the performances of whoever you listen to and call it a night!

@Keep Austin Weird:
I agree about that! Most shows are that. —A show.—

We all have our likes and dislikes. I was just commenting on what you put in much better wording.

Anyhow Keith’s performance was really nice, He is a good guy.

we know you @ 04/02/2012 at 1:32 am

@just me – Yeah I just bet you have it on dvr. And I bet you’re going to watch it over and over again and analyze ever little detail so you can find something to convince yourself that Keith doesn’t really love Nicole. Keep dreaming, loser.

oh…my….god….she looks…she looks…SHE’S PERFECT!! I LOVE THIS DRESS, AND SHOES..AND THE HAIR?! WOW!! and the make up?! simple and beautiful.. This woman rocks!

must be hard for haters accept this simple but terrible truth: he bangs this bomb of a woman every night, while they’re alone dreaming about a man they won’t have in thousand years. You poor…

@ justme…Yes, “just” you, because you’re alone in this insanity. End it now please, everyone is laughing at you!

Let’s open a discussion about pic # 11 guys….Could you be more perfect??

@Mg2012: Pic #11 is what’s called PERFECTION!!! Simple elegance, class act…that is Nic! No one else, and I mean, NOONE, can compare!!!

@taco:

“he bangs this bomb of a woman every night”

What a crass statement to make! Try and have the class that these two have!! Furthermore, you do not know what goes on behind their bedroom door.

@Dee: The people in the country music industry are jealous of Keith and that’s why he wasn’t nominated? You need a reality check. Scotty McCreery’s first album went platinum. What has Keith done lately compared to those nominated?

@we know you: You loser, wouldn’t see the truth if it hit you in the face. All you see is what you are allowed to see.

@Mg2012: NOT everyone is laughing. Just a handful that hang on Nic’s Just Jared photos and a few other places. But it’s the same handful. LOL

@taco: YOU have no idea who he bangs. Or her either, for that matter. LOL

Keith and Nicole!! <3

Great performance by Keith, standing ovation well deserved!! They were so cute singing along to "Springsteen"

Does anyone know, when Suzanne from GAC asked Nicole if her movie was called Stoker, Nicole said "close"..maybe I didn't hear it right, isn't the movie called Stoker though?

Keith looked great and did a wonderful tribute to our brave men and women in the armed forces. He really got emotional and the audience was very right in giving him and our troops a standing ovation. Wish they would induct hi into the Grand Ole Opry.

@June:
Beg you pardon? It was a compliment, as a man I think Kidman is super sexy and elegant (and very intelligent of course). It was a joke of course, but I don’t understand your point, I didn’t offend anyone.

@taco: A stranger bragging about a couple’s sex life? You are yucky!

When you know you’ve got something good going for you, you appreciate it, enjoy it, and commit yourself to making it last. That’s what this couple is doing. It’s beautiful to see.

I cannot get over Keiths’ performance at ACM last night. Keith singing FOR YOU was out of this world. I agree with Taco, sometimes you have to be out with it to let some of these creeps know they are living in a fantasy world.

I didn’t get to see the awards last night, so was happy to hear Keith received a standing ‘o’. I think that guy’s the most talented entertainer in the business today. There’s no doubt he’s the coolest.

Middle road here. They seem happy, but so did JLo and Marc A. You never really know. But hoping this married couple with children makes it last is the only decent thing to do. Nicole’s dress is somewhat UNfestival looking but she always looks great as does Keith. I didn’t appreciate the banging comment made above. I also doubt very much a man posted that. Nice try though.

KellyInNash @ 04/02/2012 at 2:57 pm

Nicole looks GORGEOUS! I like her hair this way. It’s very simple and elegant like the dress. Keith looks wonderful too in his plaid shirt and he’s so happy and content. I’m glad they found each other and brought out the best in each other.

@me3:

Just had to LOL one more time

@me3:
Lol! I’m a man..I’m pretty sure about it…IT WAS A JOKE for God’s sake. And look who’s talking, someone that probably hopes to see them divorcing. I doubt you care about them. Nice try though.

SM is CRUDE @ 04/02/2012 at 5:25 pm

@taco:

taco is a female, her name sometimes is Skewer Mistress. She posts under MANY different names, eg ‘we know you’ etc etc… she has the foulest mouth on the web, so this comment about “banging” Nicole is true to her character (or lack of) … she thinks she knows what the Urbans do in their bedroom, and also thinks she knows what posters do … accusing who she calls “haters and skeptics” or ANYONE who challenges her, as being alcoholics and …. I’ll spare readers other examples of the vile filth that comes out of her mouth. She has a blog where she “SKEWERS” the people she hates … and will be found loitering at the end of every Urban thread, until she has annihilated every last poster commenting … the last comment in EVERY Urban thread will be hers. She is a stalker, bully with “gang mentality” … nasty piece of work: her comment above shows what class of person she is. of course, she’ll SKEWER me now … and get her ‘gang’ to thumb down my comment. She hates the truth!,

SM is CRUDE @ 04/02/2012 at 5:29 pm

@taco:

lesson for taco: JOKES are FUNNY!

your comment was not ‘funny’, it was low class and yes, CRASS as someone pointed out. of course, u can’t see the difference!

SHE HAS A GORGEUS ASS !!!!!!

Perfect couple!

Oh plz, that broad looks washed out. Her age is really showing and she have the nerve to have young kids? You guys talk about Halle Berry and others, yet give this plain jane good comments. Isn’t she older than Halle? and if she isn’t, at least Halle makes her look like crap. Why does Tom have her 2 adopted kids and not her? oh I forgot, she have her own biological seeds now, lol. Is Keith still on drugs? I’m pretty sure he is. Pass the duchie to the left hand side….lmao.

Dieter what azz are you talking back? the one with the line going down the middle?lmao. Flat azz chic and you talking bout nice azz.

Been There @ 04/02/2012 at 9:18 pm

Best couple of the night, hands down.
@#65 – It just kills you not to know who told on ya, doesn’t it? Keep believing everybody here is one person, sweetie.

@taco:

You are no man or you wouldn’t be here commenting on a celebrity couple. I don’t care much about them – you are correct. But, I do like to see famiies stay together for the sake of the chlidren if nothing else.

Well I’ll be darn… red carpets, performances, pictures ,movies or just articles, REALLY SET THOSE CRAZIES OFF.

Actually a week before starts the nastiness, and by the day after the event they are at their worse. Totally out of control of their hate and spewing.

It eats them alive.

Today has proven the pattern to a T.

The rest of the time they are content to just talk to themselves and make up lies, bring out a few long lost screen names, and make fools of themselves in general.

@taco: Keith said in an interview last night, that every night with her is a date night!!! You are right, Keith is banging this bomb of a woman every night!!! and the haters are spewing all right!

I think I missed Jimmy Wayne’s performance and interviews live and instyle from Vegas ??? Did I?

I thought he was the best thing since sliced bread? How could he be missed?

Who the heck is he anyway ? I have never heard of him .

What a farce that is ! Nuts

Nicole is a little too thin but god, does she have sexy arms or what? Anyone know what type of workout she does? I’ve heard her say she cycles quite a bit.

SM IS A LYING BULLY @ 04/03/2012 at 5:54 am

@Been There:

“It just kills you not to know who told on ya, doesn’t it? Keep believing everybody here is one person, sweetie.”

nobody has “told” on me! You’ve again got the wrong person; and I don’t believe “everybody” here is one person “sweetie”, just the handful that are you, SKEWER MISTRESS. I don’t care what ANYBODY else thinks, just letting YOU know I know that you are a nasty bully, stalker, arrogant, and a liar with a “gang mentality”. YOU know it, and that is all that counts.

Keith Urban was the star of the ACM Award Show. When I think of the show I think of the beautiful song he wrote for the Navy Seals. Keiths’ performance was fantastic.

The Sheltons Rule @ 04/03/2012 at 10:45 am

@Been There: Best couple of the night, hands down, was/is the Sheltons! They earned the right to be there with all of their nominations/wins.

NK supporters are nuts. They vote down any post that isn’t absolutely a bold faced lie praising their goddess. Really funny. Are all of you lesbians secretly in love with NK? Here’s a clue – she isn’t a goddess nor is she perfect. She’s just a tall, good looking actress. Why the obsession? You don’t know her. You’ve only seen her act and hear what she says in interviews. You don’t KNOW her. Have you ever stopped to wonder why you spend so much time on her behalf? Surely there are much better ways to spend your time.

@me3:

Um, no offense, but why are YOU here then? You obviously don’t like them, so why criticize those that do?

Yea, probably no one here knows them personally, and if they did, they wouldn’t put them on blast on JJ or any other site for that matter.

we know you @ 04/03/2012 at 2:36 pm

@hater #77
How can there be a “gang mentality” if there’s only one of us? Stupid. But nasty bullies, stalkers, arrogant and liars sums the skeptics up nicely.
@me3 the homophobe
Why are you always reading the threads about her? Ever wonder why you spend so much time on someone you hate? Surely there are much better ways to spend your time, you hypocrite. I’m a fan. What’s your lame excuse?

@we know you:

I don’t hate them. Not at all. I love Keith’s music and I have no opinion of NK whatsoever other than she’s beautiful! You don’t have to hate them to see what nutso fans NK has. I’m not a homophobe either. Wow. Just questioning why any female would have such an obsession with an actress. That’s the only explanation I can think of other than just plain psycho. Maybe both?

Beautiful couple. Nicole is absolutely gorgeous!

@me3: You always criticize Nicole’s fans. That’s…interesting.
What do you think about the psychos on E?

SM IS A LYING BULLY @ 04/03/2012 at 3:45 pm

@we know you:

“Ever wonder why you spend so much time on someone you hate? ”

EVER WONDER WHY YOU, SKEWER MISTRESS SPEND SO MUCH TIME; THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF HOURS OVER 7 YEARS, ENDLESSLY CEASELESSLY HATING A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE???
YOU’RE A HYPOCRITE AND A VERY NASTY PERSON.
I BET THE URBANS ARE REAL PROUD OF YOU!!!!! LOSER!!!

@me3: Yes we are all psychos. Yes we are all lesbians. You left out necrophiliacs, bunnies, and kool-aid drinkers.

Do yourselves a favor and stop trying to be something you aren’t. We can smell disguised haters comments a mile away.

SM IS A LYING BULLY @ 04/03/2012 at 3:53 pm

@Roger:

YOU, SKEWER MISTRESS, ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES ABOUT THE PSYCHOS ON E!!! WHY DON’T YOU GO AND FIGHT THEM THERE INSTEAD OF TOXIFYING EVERY SINGLE URBAN THREAD???!!!

GO AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE; YOU ARE ACHIEVING ZILCH EXCEPT BEING A NUISANCE.
AND NO, YOU ARE NOT ONLY “ONE”; YOU KNOW THAT YOU POST UNDER MANY MANY NAMES. YOUR TOXIC VOICE SCREAMS IN EVERY POST YOU SUBMIT. JUST BECAUSE YOU GET NO TRAFFIC AT YOUR PALTRY LITTLE BLOG, YOU HANG OUT HERE AND BLAST EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO DOESN’T FOLLOW SOME ROSY SCRIPT. YOU SIMPLY ARE A HORRID PERSON WITH A FOUL MOUTH.

SM IS A LYING BULLY @ 04/03/2012 at 3:56 pm

@duh:

AND CAN SMELL YOU, SKEWER MISTRESS, A MILE AWAY. GO ON, CHANGE YOUR NAME AGAIN!!!!

@me3:

It not nice to fool mother nature. Remember that overused slogan?

So LOL again.

HitNhide is calling out all her user names to post her anger. She lets them do her talking for her. Remember the slogan …only you ain’t foolin anybody. loser

Your fools notion that KU’s new song is to make $$ is way off base as you KNOW all revenues and royalties are going to the Navy Seals.

If you didn’t know that would be one thing, but there is NOTHING you don’t search out on the net. night and day….. so that course you are trying to take is REALLY LAME and spiteful! Quit posting and answering yourself. The conversation is stupid and telling.

The gossip of all gossips is dumb as a brick wall. Why would a person do that to themselves and think it was “cool”. LMAO No wonder she has no firends. Her gossip gods are in full force to hear her tell it! LMAO

Pitful bunch

@SM IS A LYING BULLY:

Geez a few nice pitcture and a ACM performance has you frothing at the mouth. You are scary.

LMAO

You know ofcourse, they dup each other. No one knows who is who and what is what , and who pulls their chain to bark on comand.

SM IS A LYING BULLY @ 04/03/2012 at 4:16 pm

@Zen:

NO, IT’S NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ACM, BUT EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SKEWER MISTRESS AND HER FILTHY TONGUE – WHO ALSO NEVER SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT THE THEME OF THE THREAD, BUT USES IT, EVERY TIME, FOR HER OWN AGENDA ELSEWHERE. AND HER ATTACKING EVERYONE SHE IMAGINES IS A PSYCHO FROM E. ANYWAY, SM, YOU HAVE THE FLOOR; YOU CAN TALK TO YOURSELVES NOW UNTIL THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING, SINCE, CLEARLY YOU DON’T HAVE ANY “HOT BOMB TO BANG”, AS YOU SO CHARMINGLY PUT IT. WHO’S THE BIGGEST LOSER OF ALL??? NO PRIZES; THE ANSWER IS TOO EASY. AND THERE IS ONLY YOU TO ANSWER IT ANYWAY.

Too dang dumb to know who is using them and when. LMAO

@SM IS A LYING BULLY: Wow. I can imagine you screaming behind your computer and that’s scary.
I only post under one name. Always have. Sorry to disappoint you.

SM IS A LYING BULLY @ 04/03/2012 at 4:18 pm

@Zen:

TRY LEARNING TO SPELL; YOU ARE JUST SHOWING YOUR LACK OF EDUCATION; OR ELSE YOU ARE FROTHING AT THE MOUTH AND CAN’T TYPE FAST ENOUGH. WHILST AT THE SAME TIME DOING ALL THE THUMBING DOWN; BUSY GIRL.

SM IS A LYING BULLY @ 04/03/2012 at 4:19 pm

@Roger:

LIAR!!!

@Zen: The skeptics needs something to do since they never had any sources to begin with. Playing games with each other is their pastime. It always disintegrates into arguing and ridiculous tangents. Can anyone tell me what the American Civil War has to do with the Urbans, their “fake marriage”, and “bought children”???

SM IS A LYING BULLY @ 04/03/2012 at 4:34 pm

@duh:

“Can anyone tell me what the American Civil War has to do with” …

the ACM Awards??

SM IS A HYPOCRITE @ 04/03/2012 at 4:35 pm

!!!

@SM is a lying bully…..I don’t know what’s going on but it sounds like you have a serious problem and you’re spamming up the thread. You don’t have to like Nicole and Keith but there’s nothing wrong with people who do. Take a hike.

@detroit:

Yes, you don’t know what’s going on, so best you stay out of it. This has got nothing to do with liking Nicole and Keith or not, but there is everything wrong with how a certain person behaves on every single Urban thread.
Her behaviour is against all codes of conduct for commenting on the internet. I will not stand for someone’s irrational and abusive behaviour toward me. And perhaps, you may want to find out exactly what ‘spamming’ is. This is a dialogue between me and one person, who uses multiple names.

@Spamming is for losers:

“But you aren’t a skeptic. No, not at all.”

At last you get it!!!

And no, I did not post in the middle of the night because I don’t live in America; as I have told you many times! And no, I don’t go to E!
I leave that place for the low-life, like you obviously. E is your playground!

But, you can continue to believe your own lies! You lose all credibility outing your favourite “haters” and “skeptics” when you continue your lies about me. You must be SO frustrated; comes from seven years of wallowing in the dirt.

You can not find one single negative comment I have made about the Urbans; because why?: I am not a “hater” or “skeptic”. The only thing I “hate” is your arrogance, abuse and stupidity. I suppose it makes you feel satisfied to believe whatever junk you make up about me.

I can send you an email to prove where I live; it has my country’s identifying internet provider. Then again, that would not be a good idea as you would probably send me hate mail. You are just supremely sore that I have exposed you. Hiding behind many names does not hide your ‘voice’. “BAHAHA” as you like to say.

Haven’t you noticed ONE BIG CLUE:

your Sue/aka/aka/aka/aka/aka has never denied who she is, or that she lives in America? Can’t you see the difference in the way ‘they’ write and the way I do?

I suppose your lack of intelligence doesn’t see any difference.

I have so often told you that I agree with what you say about them, problem is, you have become so angry and frustrated that you have lost the plot and lash out regardless.

I thought KEITH URBAN performing FOR YOU was the best part of the ACMs last night. At work the next day everyone was talking about the beautiful song he wrote praising the Navy Seals. I looked on GAC and CMT (country music stations) to see what they had to say about it, guess what, not one word about him ????????????????????

Yes #104, we have noticed the way you write. The way you are so fond of putting quotes around so many random words like “hate” then occasionally you slip up and we find something like ‘voice’ in your posts. Yes, we have noticed the way you write.

Spamming is for losers @ 04/04/2012 at 1:43 pm

@mave: The slip-ups and double talk are obvious. Readers are here to enjoy the Urbans but at the same time everyone is reading the nasty vile and two-faced voted down comments. Sue does pretend to be someone else until finally she loses it like she always does and then says we know nothing about her. Too many American phrases. She uses “babygirl” but she has no interest in Keith Urban. She has no interest in Keith Urban but now it’s an Urban thread not a Kidman thread. Her other posts are bait and switch. Compliment Clive Owen and waiting for the dvd. Yeah sure she is.

Sticking a few extra “u”‘s in words does not make you from another country, hater. Timing is everything. Ask maclen/MACLEN/tara/UrbanMyths/hitnrun

Been There @ 04/04/2012 at 2:40 pm

As I said before, IP’s don’t lie and in plain sight if you know where to look. But we should thank the troll for advertising Skewer Mistress blog so much. Although she hasn’t written anything in 4 months, you can catch up on the hate and lies told by the skeptics over the years and even visit the fashion show thread. It gives a clear view as to who has the nerve to criticize Nicole’s looks. Bahaha.

mave see a doctor @ 04/04/2012 at 3:31 pm

@mave: You analyze how every skeptic writes on the internet? You actually admit to this? How much time does that take out of your day?

@Been There:

Clearly you DON’T know where to look!!!

So now you yourself are advertising for your creepy blog!!! Isn’t that against the rules? I see, you are just desperate to get someone, anyone, to keep you company there; given you are all alone there, talking to your many selves; as you do here. Biggest loser of all you are.

Must frustrate the hell out of you that you just don’t know WHO I am; given your wild incorrect speculation. Very entertaining!

Spamming is for losers @ 04/04/2012 at 4:18 pm

Seven years makes it really obvious.. No hours of analyzation necessary Sue. Asking for the 1 millionth time how old we are and how many hours we spend collecting information when it’s all documented online for the taking is just poor strategy. But that’s what makes you, you. The “fans” without a plan!

@The Sheltons Rule @ 04/04/2012 at 4:22 pm

I love both Miranda and Blake but somebody should tell Miranda to stop wearing the halter dresses. Her arms are unfit and it’s just an unattractive look. She’s cute as a button but she needs an honest stylist. Nicole’s got her beat in that department. And if Keith said the things about men that Blake says, the haters out there would be throwing the word “gay” out left and right. Blake said if he was Taylor, he’d date Tim Tebow cause he was a good looking guy. He also kept commenting about the male strippers on the Voice Monday and how he couldn’t comment on the performance because he was watching the male strippers. He and Adam have a bro-mance going too. I don’t think Blake is gay for a second but if Keith Urban said any of those things, he’s be instantly labeled by the nuts on here.

Been There @ 04/04/2012 at 4:27 pm

@@SM – Doesn’t frustrate me in the least. Here’s SM blog again. Thanks for advertising it.

The Sheltons Rule @ 04/04/2012 at 4:51 pm

@Been There: All that proves is Blake has a personality and can be the guy he wants to be, act the way he wants to act, and say what he wants to say. This season proves that he is the favorite judge on the show based on non-country music contestents pick him for a judge versus one that is in their own music genre. Miranda is very humble. I don’t see her having a team to take care of her. Nicole looks no better than her off the red carpet, and recently she has had quite a few red carpet flops as well. Have you seen some of the ensembles she puts together on her own? Blake is in love with Chris Young, Lionel Ritchie, Adam Levine, and the list goes on, but at least he can joke around about it and is not reading from a script.

@The Sheltons Rule: LMAO! This coming from someone who says when it’s convenient that Keith is gay. Of course that’s when he’s not into busty brunettes!

@mave see a doctor:

Sick of the crap. You post like a broken record!
Get over yourself silly loser.

You make those haters look like idiots they are
Has anyone of the 4 got a brain in their head?

You could even start by explaining what in the h*!! Keith or Niocle has ever done to you , said to you, thought of saying to you, know you exist, etc. that gives you the right to totally lie, make up, whatever….. stuipd crap that you SWEAR is the truth .
In case you are too stupid to know it…THAT INS’T GOSSIP.

That is LIES.

Now it would be some what sensible to say, I don’t like a person because………reason #1 Two…three…. etc. But you idiots in 8 years have crossed over the reality bend. and you are lost in your own LIES.

When MOST people say something about K or N it is abt. a nice article, a picture etc…. We don’t go around making people THINK WE KNOW THEM. That we are insiders with worthy gossip to spread around.

You peeps are sick. You have not one clue about that family …EXCEPT W HAT YOU MAKE UP IN YOUR MIND.

That is why your are crazy people. You could atleast dump all those silly screen names that say sh** like that. All you need is your own name and some explanation of why you HATE THEM…. One that is truth , naot made up crap from your head.
That is called conversation………..Not what your neighbor said, or your inner doctor said,, the stars you gaze at says. It called NORMAL

Got it?

Been There @ 04/04/2012 at 6:05 pm

@The Sheltons Rule: I didn’t write anything about the Sheltons.

LMAO, yea but I want to talk about the Sheltons LOL LOL LOL

here is a good one HitNHide…….

.OMG lets talk about Nic’s hands. Thats a great reason to hate on her.
Or her knees.

What in the heck are you 13 year olds Haters?
Nanny Nanny boo boo

Why do you resort to that kind of stupidity? How in the heck do you think that makes you look????

You are too stupid to even understand that your are stupid losers.

Also, if you do NOT stop those stupid liars, make them own up to their silly lies, YOU ARE ALL THE SAME. You are nothing…

You are as brain dead as they are. A lie is a lie is a lie. and those that go along with lies are in the same kettle . Being silent is worse than the sicko wh says i

tEXCEPT WHEN YOU SAID IT TO BEGIN WITH WITH YOUR FAKE FAKE SCREEN NAME.
Do you think we don’t know the difference?

Been There @ 04/04/2012 at 8:11 pm

Like I said, IP’s are showing.

@Been There: If IPs are available on here, if you are telling the truth, then copy and paste my IP address in a reply. Remember you don’t lie. If you don’t post it, you are lying.

@Curious:

Who are you to demand anything . Figure it out dipstick.

Hey now, we have all seen the pictures posted and spread around by THEMSELVES ………we know the ages…… tats…., bodies, the whole thing…… etc…… ( bragging I guess ?) …. and yet they have the guts to get on the world wide internet blogs and call Nic and Keith SILLY SCHOOL YARD names.

I think they better rethink the granny bullroar they use so freely. Just quickly walk over to the mirror and that might help you remember…….

You can easily see WHO uses that term the most. LMAO

DO YOU SUPPOSE THAT CHICKENSH** STUFF THEY POST makes them feel good about themselves???

LMAO they use fake names, fake personalities, fake lives, fake places they live and say crap.

Boy that makes them brave doesn’t it!

LMAO

@Zen:

You are BLUFFING, because if you saw my IP, you would see I DON’T LIVE IN AMERICA. As a blog owner, you know how it works!!

My whole point is, fight the battle where it is; not here on Just Jared!

I am not any one of the people you love to convince yourself I am.
And no, I am not ‘advertising’ your blog; YOU ARE! And by doing it repeatedly, you are spamming; all an abuse of the rules of posting.

and I am not posting in the middle of the night, because it is daylight where I live.

You would have to think I am really dumb to think there are always up to 24 people, standing waiting, until the wee hours of the morning, just to thumb everyone down! … without making a comment. Or perhaps, you have found a way to HACK into JJ; that wouldn’t surprise me at all!

Oh wait, you do think I am dumb, but that’s just your frustrated delusion.
Funny how you always answer to my posts addressed to SM. Thumbing down is a pointless exercise, because you, in any case, get to read them; mission accomplished!

Do you dream about all this stuff too??? Do you ever stop thinking about it all? Do you have a life outside of all of this? The only possible answer for me is that the Urbans must be paying you; if not, you are truly obsessed and need to reconfigure you life ambitions.

@Clover:

You poor thing: going to bed at daybreak! It must be exhausting all that copying and pasting, correlating all your material, changing names, thumbing down endlessly, hacking into JJ, trying to keep up with all the posters, trying not to betray yourself between your many names, expounding hate, spewing vitriol, guessing incorrectly, obsessing over the Urbans, running your own blog, tracking down nobodies in America,
phew!!

You DO need rest!!

Hey, answer to your web question, I know ip addresses can be found on some websites like buzznet and livejournal through the cached. WordPress use to provide the ip under the name if you clicked the username but they’ve changed their webpage and it’s no longer visible. Clearblog and xanga are 2 others that provide ip’s through cached. Oprah’s webpage also use to provide ip under the date posted but it’s also been changed. On some sites only the owner or moderater can see the ip. It all depends what system or software they use. Hope that helps.

@kaspersky:

thanks! that person is bluffing anyway, because were she able to see my IP, she would see it was not in America. she owns a blog, so she can see the IP’s there. however, I don’t go to her blog, nor do I go to the ones she frequents that she mentions here.

we know you @ 04/05/2012 at 2:28 pm

Nobody give a rats a$$ who you are or where you live. You’re a troll so I imagine it’s under a bridge somewhere. And if you don’t go to the blog, then how do you know so much about it? You’re a liar, an attention seeker, delusional and a freak and that pretty much sums up an overweight, alcoholic Eboard hater. Keep ranting 24hrs a day from your prison cell about how we’re all SM. Not only do you advertise her blog but it shows how stupid and deranged you really are.

Ricki-Lee @ 04/05/2012 at 3:39 pm

@we know you: Ironic “kaspersky” would try to help a troll. Kaspersky is useless bloatware. Free programs do a better protection job. Take a hint skeptics, you’re not fooling anybody.

@Ricki-Lee:

good one!

I think I will just laugh out loud at that stupid bunch of losers.

They just hate the truth! They have been telling lies so long they are lost in them……I guess they think it worked before, it will just keep on working…?…..
Better take a good look at yourself. The description of the Eboarder above pretty much sums it up. And actually it was in kind wording..ha

Your spokesperson is doing you all a big favor. Can you read what your spokesperson has written and relate and realize how ill you are?

also who cares about IP ADDYS. ONLY YOU>

No one here has said anything this is not true and is backed up by YOUR OWN WORDS..

So think on that awhile fake screensnames!

@we know you:

YOU HAVE BEEN REPORTED: YOU FILTHY-MOUTHED POOR EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING

take your hate to E and stop toxifying JJ

@we know you: You don’t care who the skeptics are or where the skeptics live, but yet your poster name is “we know you”. Apparently you do care.

Just Sayin' @ 04/05/2012 at 5:05 pm

@@SM – You’re the one who keeps bringing up SM. Everybody was talking about the picture and performance and then at #65, you came in with a rant about SM and nothing about the topic. Just sayin’.

we know you @ 04/05/2012 at 5:18 pm

Oh NOO! I’ve been REPORTED to JARED!!!! My life is ruined! Bahahahaha!! Listen you crackpot, take your own advice and stop trolling and spamming the threads. You’re the one who’s getting her really really big girl panties in a wad over a blog she doesn’t go to and one nobody ever mentions except for you.
@Curious: Yes, we know. No, I don’t care which one of you cockroaches posts. You’re all losers.

@we know you:

DOCUMENTED LOSERS. Always keep that in mind losers.

@we know you: No, you don’t know, and yes, you care.

I thought you wee just “curious” a couple posts ago! As in casual person who happened to stop by…. LMAO!!!

@we know you:

Clearly your brain is fried with all the hate;
I don’t mention your blog by name; YOU DO; clearly hustling to try and get traffic there. Nor do I care about it; checked it out once; that was enough! Look up the meaning of spamming!!!
If I am ‘trolling’ the threads, what are you doing?? You troll here, and E and U, which you always mention; and paste material here from those places, and which are irrelevant to the threads. And yes, you do care who posts; why are you always here; answering every single post, always putrifying the threads after they have left the main page? What have you got planned for Easter? Stalking and trolling your selection of fine-reading sites, copying it all to your hard-drive, then spewing venom at anyone in your path? Your brain is so toxic you have never noticed that I have agreed with you about the rot; I have simply asked you to keep it out of JJ. But, you are severely addicted and clearly way past help of any kind.
So, as the Ozzies say; go suck eggs!

Maybe you are the only one worried about IP’s etc. for a reason? I expect that is closer to the truth than anything you have ever posted in 8 years.!!

@Zen:

who are you talking to?
SM started the whole IP thing by saying that she saw it as proof that I live in America, which being untrue, proves she is lying about it.

and what’s more, I am tall, slim, blonde and ‘stunning’ (according to those who know me) … so save the ‘big panties’ for yourself, seeing as you have such a hang-up about them.

what do you look like??
better still; spare me a description, I’d like to head off on my Easter vac without that mental picture.

The floor is yours; go for it!

For someone who is so connected to Australia you know jack. It’s Aussie not Ozzie. Skeptic steps in it again!

we know you @ 04/05/2012 at 6:08 pm

@Curious: Yes we do and no, I don’t care which one of you posts. Like I said you’re all losers.
@ @SM: Clearly you’re an idiot. It’s not my blog, You bring it to EVERY thread, nobody else does. Maybe one of those fat ladies with the jelly roll bellys is you and that’s why you’re so piSSed off. I don’t answer every single post. You’re just so stupid, you think we’re all the same people. Saying it over and over again doesn’t make it so. You don’t own JJ and I’ll post whatever I like. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. I’m a fan. What’s you’re excuse, hater?

@duh:

OMG I can’t stop laughing., Duh , that is priceless…

Maybe she meant ………… Ozzy Osbourne …………… . LOL

Those dang rocks don’t get any dumber than … that statement by that idiot.

Aren’t you idiots proud to own that loser? Own it idiots…………. LMAO still!!

Melbourne calling @ 04/05/2012 at 7:19 pm

@Zen:

Actually, you are showing your dinkum ignorance!
Aussies also call themselves Ozzies. It’s from Oz, which is how Aussies/Ozzies also refer to Australia.
You really are full of yourself. Why don’t you just go and chuck another prawn on the barbie, mate!

“I’m tall, slim, blond, and stunning”……. And I’m a fairy and live under a mushroom.

@Melbourne Calling Has OSL / Loony Leery joined us? Did you learn that slang from quid sneader Keith in the upper paddock?

As my dad who is an American baby boomer used to say, “Go suck an egg!”

@Melbourne calling: Since when is telling someone to go have a barbecue an insult? Oh this gets funnier and funnier!

silly sandra @ 04/05/2012 at 8:27 pm

SPAM ALERT.
Add it to the rest of them!

@taco:

Just because you don’t know how to engage without insulting, doesn’t mean that others are like you! Therein lies your fundamental problem, it seems.
Clearly you don’t know Keith well enough, otherwise you would ‘get it’. The Australian manner.
Whatever your argument or stance, you come across as not a nice person at all. What’s eating you?

harsh reality @ 04/05/2012 at 8:50 pm

The Australian manner? Try going into the local and whinging like you do here. The first thing they’d do is take the pi$$ out of you. You are a joke and everyone else can see it but you! You’re just a fan who thinks they have some deep and meaningful connection which doesn’t really exist.

@Ozzie, So you want to convince us by googling for a definition? As Been There said, IP’s don’t lie. Looks like there’s somebody here who can’t decide what side she’s on. Hater on one board, lover on the other. Oh brother.

@Just Barb
Yes, very obvious.

There’s something really weird going on here. Someone uses the term Ozzie, meaning Australian. The person is ridiculed and is told that the term doesn’t exist. Someone then posts a link to show that the term does in fact exist. Then that person is bashed! And the link thumbed down. You sound like a bunch of teenagers whose parents never taught you any manners or social graces. Sorry to say this, but that is probably how the expression “The Ugly American” came about. Google that!

Here: I’ve saved you the effort:

Ugly American (pejorative)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ugly American is a pejorative term used to refer to perceptions of loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless and ethnocentric behavior of American citizens mainly abroad, but also at home.

your imput. = Read the thread and see who is UGLE. and why !~

There is a reason .

Strange to bring up Americans when you are reading mostly a fake made up person’s attempts to deceive. ..

@Lona:

Why don’t you read a dictionary and learn to spell!

I don’t see anything deceptive about a link to prove a definition that was denied. Try and be objective!

@Lona:

Ugly American (pejorative)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

TRUE!

How about smelly europeans? Do you have a definition for that?

@american:

So you’d like to add LAZY to the definition? Google it yourself if you have a smell problem with Europeans. You’re also showing your ‘ethnocentricity’ and ‘demeaning’ attitude as per previous definition of TUA. Though how you smell someone through the computer is anyone’s guess; yeah, ‘thoughtless’.

All you are doing is ‘arrogantly’ affirming what is well known around the world.

You’re just jealous cause we rock AND smell better than you!
U S A! U S A! U S A!

@american:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ugly American is a pejorative term used to refer to perceptions of loud arrogant behavior

@Just Me–My god you are a sicko. What don’t you get that he wouldn’t look at you twice. If you can look at the picture and find something wrong with Nicole you are just making it up to make yourself feel better. Keith and Nicole are Perfection in every way.

@anon:

The arrogance won’t allow them to see or admit that.

Justme, nomore, and sweetness are as sick as they come. What fools they look like with their bitter lies.

Congratulations Keith, on being inducted into the Grand Ole Opry!

Well deserved; you are now one of ‘the family’ there. :)

Happy amongst your peers who are also so happy for you!

How about the chicken *hit way of bringing out all the old used up screen names to comment everywhere.

COWARDS.

Ya I saw that a couple of days ago. Hitngoofball aka ma. clen is really really really in a snit over all the good press and good news
Fit to be tied , over the edge, lost in space, gone over the edge, long gone, kind of snit……

And 8 years of hate has gone up in smoke.

Wow I bet she is fun to be around.

KEITH URBAN and NICOLE KIDMAN couldn’t be improved on. They have it all !!!!!!