Alexander Skarsgard & Rihanna: 'Battleship' in Japan!

Alexander Skarsgard & Rihanna: 'Battleship' in Japan!

Brooklyn Decker, Alexander Skarsgard, and Taylor Kitsch attend a press conference for their new movie, Battleship, on Monday (April 2) in Yokosuka, Japan.

Co-stars Tadanobu Asano and Rihanna, along with director Peter Berg, also helped promote the action flick aboard the USS George Washington at U.S. Fleet Activities Yokosuka.

“I rise with the sun #lilmizzsunshine #wakeNbake #japan,” Rihanna tweeted earlier in the morning.

Brooklyn has been jetting all over the globe in support of the film, which opens April 13 in Japan before it’s released May 18 in the States.

Last week, she was in Spain and Germany with Taylor. She also stopped by London with Rihanna!

FYI: Brooklyn is wearing a Theyskens’ Theory tank with a Peter Pilotto skirt and Jimmy Choo shoes. Rihanna wore Stella McCartney trousers.

alexander skarsgard rihanna battleship japan 01
alexander skarsgard rihanna battleship japan 02
alexander skarsgard rihanna battleship japan 03
alexander skarsgard rihanna battleship japan 04
alexander skarsgard rihanna battleship japan 05

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Stop posting about her tweets all the time smfh…..

Alex looks sexy @ 04/02/2012 at 10:54 am

Xx

Her tweets have ZERO to do with the articles most times, yet u always post them, idgi….

New pictures they are look great . Alex is super hot in this photo can`t wait to see Battleship

Someone has the perfect amount of scruff. And it’s not Kitsch.

I saw Taylor’s movie, John Carter, but I think I’ll skip this one one – looks boring. Even the title is bad.

This chick @ 04/02/2012 at 11:25 am

He looks amazing considering the huge time difference. I will watch Battleship

I love him so much, he looks so relax. He will be in navy suit and I will die while watching.

Come Out Alex @ 04/02/2012 at 12:19 pm

Your male fans will celebrate.

Brooklyn’s boobs look weird, too saggy. It kinda killed her look, which I liked very much.

Rachel () @ 04/02/2012 at 1:01 pm

I’m actually excited about this! ASkars and Kitsch in one film, oh my. I hope it’s good! Or at least as good as a transformers remake can be. Maybe Berg will save it w/ some good dialogue? Hopefully!

Gosh look how tall brooklyn decer is she looks good Next to Alex, I like how he wrapped his arm around her waste nice and tight.
Doesn’t Alex like then quite young , tall, blonde isn’t she single ? I wonder if they hooked up?

Everyone looks great. This movie won’t win any Oscars but it may be a fun popcorn summer movie. I’m in!

@Kay:
Brooklyn Decker is married.

@Kay: Kay, nice try but she’s married.

SAY_WHAT? @ 04/02/2012 at 1:27 pm

RIHANNA NEEDS ROGAINE FOR THE SIDES OF HER HEAD. LMAO

Hwood thinks ALEX is a joke @ 04/02/2012 at 1:30 pm

He looks like an A$$-hole!

@Hwood thinks ALEX is a joke:

COME ON KATE….I thought you were happy with you new little man….

So do you @ 04/02/2012 at 1:41 pm

@Hwood thinks ALEX is a joke:
Look at you calling name, right back at you too. I love that you generalize for all of Hollywood hahaha they must be so proud of you. A-hole

Loooking goood, Alex! I like the outfit, though minus the hipstascarf. He has an indecently elegant body, doesn’t he?
As for the movie, I was looking forward to its gianormous stupidity, but it looks like Iron Sky may beat it to the punch, and plus- doesn’t Askars die somewhere in the beginning?

straight as a ruler @ 04/02/2012 at 2:31 pm

Blonde giants coming through… He looks so good! I’m sure there’s a Godzilla joke in there somewhere, but right now I’ve got nothing. For Skarsgård, I will definitely see Battleship. Many times.

I’m surprised Rihanna is not grabbing her crotch in these…

@lol:
good one that was funny.

The white chick i pretty!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All