Kate Bosworth: 'L!fe Happens' Premiere!

Kate Bosworth: 'L!fe Happens' Premiere!

Kate Bosworth strikes a pose at the premiere of her film, L!fe Happens, held at the AMC Century City 15 on Monday (April 2) in Century City, Calif.

The 29-year-old actress – in a Prada dress, Christian Louboutin shoes, and Jewelmint jewelry and bag – was joined by her co-stars Krysten Ritter (in Jenni Kayne), Colin Egglesfield, Fallon Goodson, and their director Kat Coiro.

The cast later celebrated with an after party held at Pink Taco Century City.

Also pictured at the premiere: Krysten‘s boyfriend Brian Geraghty, and James Van Der Beek.

L!fe Happens hits theaters on Friday (April 13)!

15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and others at the L!fe Happens premiere…

kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 01
kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 13
kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 14
kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 15
kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 16
kate bosworth lfe happens premiere 17

Credit: Alberto E. Rodriguez, David Livingston; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Brian Geraghty, Colin Egglesfield, James Van Der Beek, Kate Bosworth, Krysten Ritter

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All

If some AS fangirls don’t like Kate so be it. What I don’t understand is your strange obsession with her. If I don’t like some actor, I can’t be bothered. I don’t spend endless hours googling, going to their fansites, reading their tweets, and I especially don’t post nasty comments. It’s childish – and bad karma! I’ve seen all of Kate’s films and I think she’s a wonderful actress.

whosaidthat @ 04/04/2012 at 7:57 pm

@mforman: my “loyalty to her”? Why the hell not?! For obvious reasons. You all take this s*** way too seriously. I don’t!

whosaidthat @ 04/04/2012 at 8:02 pm

@Tulip: well said, Tulip. The 3 harpies commenting on here are sad little AS fans that have nothing better to do than envy his beautiful ex-gf

Rachel () @ 04/04/2012 at 8:18 pm

@whosaidthat: I don’t take this seriously.
@Tulip: We have discussed this a lot! Errg. No one spends hours. It only takes a minute to post.
Once again!: Kate Bosworth is amusing, Alex doesn’t factor in(for me).
KB is under the radar(b/c no one knows she exists), so her maneuvering is subtle and very interesting. She’s like the character on t.v. who you love to hate(I don’t hate her, an expression). KB=entertainment. You know, unless you’re watching one of her movies…

@Rachel (): It’s similar to the reaction to Samantha Brick:
@whosaidthat: harpies? Really? You claim that we take this too seriously and then resort to name-calling and pulling out the old ‘they’re just jealous Askars/Orly/JR fans’.
I repeat: JJ needs a better class of trolls, the current ones have no imagination.

Rachel () @ 04/04/2012 at 9:04 pm

@ladybug: You’re right. That’s my main problem with KB. Every interview it’s, “Blah, cliche, I’m low maintenance, cliche, love privacy, fashion, stating the obvious, cliche, jewelmint, acting is so emotional!, blah, express yourself, life partner, cliche, cliche”.
If the lameness wasn’t blatant to the point of hilarity, I wouldn’t be able to stomach it. How can you read all the time and have NO imagination, or sense of humor?

@Rachel—What you say is so true. Her eyes are blank, she is blank, there is nothing and I mean nothing to her. I think a piece of white bread is more exciting then KB.
There is just nothing to her. She wants privacy, so she opens up a twitter acct and writes and posts the most ridiculous photos I mean why do that, you call yourself low maintence, but make sure all that she is wearing is known.
Her acting, if that is what you want to call it, just gets worse and worse, whatever parts she was once able to even audition for do not exist anymore. When your own WIKI page writes terrible and unflattering things about you, then even you yourself must realize it is over.
The funniest thing is they say a picture can say a thousand words, for her it isn’t that many, for her you only need a few: cold, unfriendly, no talent, user and completelely untrustworthy.
Believe me this has nothing to do with who she dated, I and quite a few others have felt this way for a long time. She is no role model, she doesn’t even come close. You can only hope the younger generation will see her for her true colors.

@mforman: Your posts lead me to believe you are a very disturbed person. BTW, the places you go in your sick head has everything to do with who she dated. You’d scare the he!! out of AS. If he read your posts, he’d intensely dislike you.

Kate looks beautiful. Head to toe perfection!

@oogie—Sorry, but if you had ever read anything I had written about her before today, you would see it started a long time before she dated AS. Not that I have to explain anything to you, but my dislike of her is for many reasons, and for once I am not going to start defending myself against a KB stans.
The thing I find funny is that because I do not agree, with what you say and or believe it makes me disturbed.
How come you cannot say one thing, that I said that was incorrect if I am so distrubed, you can’t do that because the things I posted were true.
@Golden—It is only perfection (as you say, if that is what you think perfection is) because she bought it (hair extensions, lips injections and botox). Why she wouldn’t insist on having a bra or some type of support sewed in to that dress makes me wonder if she did that on purpose, it shows you how truly desparate she is for any type of attention.

whosaidthat @ 04/05/2012 at 11:45 am

@oogie: So true, oogie … AS would be totally put off by these harpies’ snarkiness and envy. It’s not attractive. What’s more attractive is leaving well enough alone. As @Tulip said, why bother if you don’t “like” another? Obviously you must like KB if you keep re-visiting this post :)

I sooo love all this harpie desperate fangurl jealous jealous jealous bull sh*t. REALLY??!? What’s to be jealous of??? Starvation? Girl looks like a concentration camp victim. She can’t act. She pedals cheap ass jewelry that is butt ugly. Absolutely no and I mean no redeeming qualities…. she begs to be made fun of. Um twitter anyone? Same with they laughable “life partner ” crap. Yes I am absolutely jealous of her…nevermind my hubby and career …..as Scarlet O’Hara says pea green with envy……. PULEASE!!!!!

200 lbs is the new 120! We live in an unhealthy obese society.

@Ugh: nobody said one GD thing about 200 lbs you stupid twit but looking like a concentration camp victim is NOT HEALTHY. Go ahead smarty ask me what poor nutrition and starvation does to a human body. I should know I’m in my fellowship for critical care….. jeez quit being ignorant answer open your freaking eyes!!!

whosaidthat @ 04/05/2012 at 3:02 pm

@Ugh: Truly. @chelle, the stupid twit that you are, read your twit friends’ comments above about KB’s weight. Usually flabby twits on the other side of the interface have audacity to put down a slim body. I’m petite and slender and I admire KB’s beautiful skin, hair and figure. And btw, her jewerly designs are not butt ugly! But that’s your opinion. .. Just like i think your comments are butt ugly and irrelevant

@whosaidthat: I personally haven’t a slim body size 6….if you must now. Her hair is unhealthy not to mention falling out… poor nutrition. What body? She looks like a little boy. Gross man feet knobby knees. Just plain unhealthy…. go ahead bash away.. my fellow “crazies “.have given picture proof of her disgusting ribs showing.. yeah buddy that’s sexy… bones. I lost a patient in ICU anorexia while pregnant… how she got pregnant is the other mystery. The destruction on her body killed both her and the fetus. Her body couldn’t handle the strain and she went into cardiac arrest. So I can preach all I want about ALL the unhealthy skinny ******* giving little girls false impressions. Now go choke on that…..

@chelle: supposed to say I have not haven’t…. freaking auto correct AGAIN

whosaidthat @ 04/05/2012 at 3:52 pm

@chelle: Ugh, stfu – There’s a big difference between being anorexic and being slender. KB is small-boned, slender and gorgeous. Just bc KB is slender does not mean she is anorexic. Your perception is twisted bc of your job and what you see there; not everybody’s body is the same. If KB strives to maintain a svelte figure, that’s her damn perogative. Obviously, AS and OB liked what they saw, a lot. As for KB’s health, again, that’s her business. And as for KB being a role model, blah blah. Anybody can have their pick of role model: there’s KB, Kim Kardashian, Lady Gaga, Anna Kournikova — All beautiful, all with different frames and weights.

Actually... @ 04/05/2012 at 4:23 pm

@whosaidthat: Anyone that suggests Kate Bosworth, Kim Kardashian, or Lady Gaga should be role models for anyone besides famewh*res is either obviously a troll or not aware of what a role model should be. Even Anna Kournikova isn’t a great example since she didn’t really do much but model. (I know she was a tennis player, but that didn’t last long for various reasons including injuries.) But at least AK didn’t do anything detrimental (as far as I know). But really? She was your healthiest example of a role model?

@Actually…: Also, why is ‘role model’ equivalent to ‘standard of beauty’? I know we’re on JJ and all but… seriously? Are there no other qualities in a woman other than her looks? (I’m aiming that at whosaidthat, of course).
And, ironically enough, I agree that KB looks malnutritioned – she looks like somebody on a permanent diet, and not a rational one either.

Jewelmint. Come on. Take your 30 bucks to your local street vendor in your local hip neighborhood and reinvest in your community. Buy something that is pretty and might actually be handmade. Jewelmint product is uninspired and cheap.

@whosaidthat:

Nuff said…. that’s disturbing. As for Orly and skars… they sure as hell didn’t stay did they? No one likes to be cheated on and don’t say she didn’t. She pops way too soon with new man to not screw around.

And seriously?? Kim kardashian a role model? Shes famous for her sex tape and being peed on…great icon! Dont even get me going on that entire tradgety

@Actually…: Funny thing about Anna k, she could be something of a role model. I used to detest her, back when she was a teen tennis player who never won anything and got lots of attention for her looks. I thought she was vapid, stupid and annoying. Years go by, and I’m reading a Sports Illustrated ‘where are they now’ edition, and one of the featured athletes was Anna. And much to surprise and happiness, she was no longer the vapid stupid person she’d seemed to have been. She grew up, she didn’t stay stuck in her prime years of fame.
A certain actress/fashionista could learn from that.

I find that her stans keep defending her as not only a role model, but a great beauty. Look at what she has done to her face. Am I the only one that noticed she disappeared for weeks before this ridiculous premeire. KB calls that paps on herself and then all of a sudden, not a peep, because she had to heal.
KB looks older now than ever, are you seriously going to tell me you all think she looks 29 yrs old. This time she overdid the lip injections, she couldn’t even smile, let alone close her mouth properly, she has revisited the hair extensions, because her natural hair wont grow anymore and just look at her body, her knees and feet looked so bad and why did they let her leave the house without having a bra sewed into her dress.
This has nothing to do with AS, this has to do with you guys saying anything to put her in some sort of positive light (that is not going to happen).
As I have said before, interesting that her a BFF Kat C, stayed away from each other, not one photo of them together, come on KB fans, even you have to admit something is up. It is so obvious.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 » Show All