Tom Welling: Michael Jordan Celebrity Golfer!

Tom Welling: Michael Jordan Celebrity Golfer!

Tom Welling hits the golf course for the 11th Annual Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational held at Aria Resort & Casino at Shadow Creek on Saturday (March 31) in Las Vegas.

The 34-year-old actor smiled as he signed autographs for fans who showed up to watch the tournament.

Ne-Yo even gave an intimate, private performance to the celebrities and VIP invited guests!

“I feel blessed for the opportunity to perform in the city where I grew up,” Ne-Yo said to a Vegas newspaper. “Performing in Las Vegas is always amazing, and being able to perform in celebration of Michael‘s tournament, which benefits so many charities, is the best feeling.”

tom welling golf 01

• Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Love me boy @ 04/04/2012 at 7:00 am

Oh how I LOVE men with goatees XD

I miss him on tv so much :( Good to see him again! :) I love him

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 04/04/2012 at 7:10 am

Tom!!! We miss you sexydaddy!!!!

He’s not wearing his wedding ring?

Love you Tom¡¡ COme back to us¡¡ Pleeeeease¡¡

I miss his face on my tele :(
Hottest man alive!

I love reading this , So does My boyfriend .he is almost 11year older than me .i met him via Wealt’hybar.c’om a nice place for seeking rich men.which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to meet the attractive young girls and treat you like a king. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends..

I miss TOM WELLING! TOM come back on my television………!!!!!!!!!! I love you.

mary moss @ 04/04/2012 at 8:03 am

I MISS him . I want TOM WELLING actor……please!

He is my represents my idea of perfect looking man

Alejandra V @ 04/04/2012 at 9:17 am

OMG!!!! LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH… PLEASE COME BACK!!!

Guh. Tom Welling makes my ovaries sizzle. I want him so much. Perfect man.

ProudDurancer @ 04/04/2012 at 9:24 am

@ann:

He sometimes wears it doesn’t mean anything plus, not long ago he was with his wife in a ski trip and buying a horse somewhere in Europe.

@Sara,

Agreed. Tom Welling is a total Adonis. He is astoundingly good looking. If Hollywood doesn’t start putting him in my movies soon, I may have to go on a rampage!

Sashalize @ 04/04/2012 at 9:53 am

I totally agree – perfect-looking man. Hopefully he is looking at various scripts right now during this well-earned breather. Miss him on my screen though :( Come back soon.

Why isnt he on my tv screen! *cries* i miss this gorgeous man… this past year hasnt been the same without him!

@ann:

Tom is in Vegas without his wife, would you wear you wedding ring?

Im in love with this man, he has those gorgeous lips!

@ann: DONT BRING OUR HOPES UP…HO IF ONLY

My goodness this man is beautiful! Be still my heart! LOL

Just Saying @ 04/04/2012 at 3:49 pm

No need to snap at everyone asking about the wedding ring. People are curious is all! Long distance relationships almost never work out. Everybody knows that. And statistically, they are about at the year that most divorces happen.

Just Saying @ 04/04/2012 at 3:50 pm

No need to snap at everyone asking about the wedding ring! People are curious is all! Long distance relationships almost never work out. Everybody knows that. And statistically, they are about at the year that most divorces happen.

holy hannah @ 04/04/2012 at 4:04 pm

Dear God,I could stare at that photo forever! Gorgeous. He makes my tummy do flip-flops!

Didn’t Jared tweet recently that he was in the same gym with Tom Welling? I would die if it was me! Then I would steal Tom’s towel, just because it had touched his sweaty brow, and I’d sleep with it forever!

@Just Saying:

I’m agree with you, for someone who is supposed to be married, you never see him with his wife, he doesn’t wear a wedding band. I’ve seen photos of him in bars with other women. If Tom and his wife are still married I think they are separated and just haven’t divorced YET!!! They live entirely separate lives. A man who looks like he does, you know women are after him. Going ringless is just saying “I’m available”, not “I’m a married man”. I’m just waiting for the news to come out that he cheated on his wife or they are getting a divorce very soon!

HE IS SOOO HOT!