Jennifer Lopez's 'Dance Again' Video - Watch Now!

Jennifer Lopez's 'Dance Again' Video - Watch Now!

Jennifer Lopez gets hot and heavy in this new music video for her song “Dance Again“!

“I love the message of the song. That when something bad happens, your life is not over. You have to get up. You’re gonna live. You’re gonna be okay. You’re gonna dance again,” the 42-year-old entertainer told THR about her song.

“#DanceAgainMusicVideo is trending!! Amazing…maybe have some more photos from shoot if we keep it up haha!! Cmon #LOVE!RS #Let’sGetIt !!” Jennifer tweeted after premiering the video on American Idol earlier in the evening.

Also featured in the video is JLo‘s beau, Casper Smart!

Charley Gallay/Getty

W….tf did i just watch?

Barf!!! How many ways can I say it stinks.Looks like a bad perfume commercial
We know your sleeping with the k-fed wanna be no need to force it down our throats.The only good thing about this video is -the end of Caspifer is coming soon ..YES!

Feeling a lot of deja-vu… last year idol live shows… JLo new music Vid… featuring Pitbull…inappropriate music vid for a family show.. etc etc Only the song and video were better last year :P

I hope to look that good when I’m 42.

BORING, she’s desperate to show the world her new golddigger.

Melissa McFedries @ 04/05/2012 at 9:46 pm

i actually don’t think she looks that good… she looks insecure….

I love J.Lo and her songs ! J.Lo feat Pitbull is perfect ! I wanna dance so many times with this song.

opinionated @ 04/05/2012 at 9:47 pm

I found it too boring to sit through the whole thing. J lo looks good but also sort of plastic. She has a rocking body! I wonder how much time she spends with her kids. She has a nice voive and the song is okay but kind of lame.

my buddy’s sister got paid $19983 the previous month. she works on the laptop and got a $496800 house. All she did was get lucky and profit by the information written on this link

I lost all respect for JLo about ten years ago but I kind of loved this…going on the guilty pleasure/shame playlist

That was insanely hot.

sooo boring!!!!!!!!!!! boring video..boring song…..i like jlo but this song pppffff nooo i prefer on the floor

She looks like a cat in heat.

Both are amazing dancers but hard to believe she has that body after twins.

Why does it look so cheap?

She and Madonna need to start acting their age.

like music is catchy but the clip is… no comment there

love jlo but it’s sad that she hasn’t learned anything from any of her relationships.

BARF!!!!!!

I thought it was pretty good I mean she is 40 and she looks great! Also, that was some pretty good animation they had going on with the glittery sparkley stuff. I like the song actually, at first it was a little too happy but I guess that’s a good thing. Good luck J.Lo hope whatever your panning to do in music turns out alright….

what happened to her music?

Disgusting! Her music stinks and the video is nauseating.
I can see why her marriage failed; no way she would have made a video like this while still married to the classy Marc Anthony. Marc deserves better!

That was one of the worst music videos I’ve ever seen.

I thinks she looks great…
Parts of the song are catchy/parts do not seem to flow…completely over these orgy scenes in music videos blah/didn’t like the end as it came as nothing more than a commercial for her perfume…not necessary.

Natasha Stasyi @ 04/06/2012 at 1:08 am

Orgy scene-kylie minogue (all the lovers video), glittering dust-kesha (take it off), lilac mist-lady gaga (edge of glory).

@Marie: mark anthony is freaking scary as hell!! you are just jealous!! or maybe you are in love with him??

She doesn’t even dance !!
The bottle of perfume at the end… ah,ah,ah !

She’s always danced with a kind of heaviness in her body. She’s not agile.

I really just think the way she is flaunting this Casper guy all over the video is really tacky. Actually, the whole relationship between him and her is tacky. Okay, yes-the way that she allows him to use her for her money is tacky, and pathetic, but the most tacky and pathetic thing is that she exposed her children to this ding-dong when she only knew him for a couple of weeks. J-LO STOP PUTTING THIS MAN BEFORE YOUR CHILDREN! What kind of example are you setting for your son and daughter? You are WAY too trusting of this stranger around your children. It’s terrible, and if you ask me-if I were Mark Anthony, I would be fuming over you exposing my kids to this man so soon in your relationship and being so trusting with him around them!! Not very good parenting skills on your part J-LO.

Well I liked it. I prefer On The Floor, is a bit more catchy and the video is a lot cooler but this one is quite okay. I like the song, maybe next time she should find a better director for her music videos.
Wish her the best for her upcoming projects.

How could this cheap ghetto Rican possibly think she could marry above herself to an Affleck? She is a disgrace, a horrible mother and a joke trying to copy the great Madonna.

After hundreds of cosmetic surgeries to look more like Jennifer Garner and less like JLO she still looks like a man in full drag.

QUEEN MADGE @ 04/06/2012 at 12:44 pm

POOR-HOE-REEK-(GARBAGE)CAN!

jieuhhuairka @ 04/06/2012 at 12:54 pm

Well, I have to say that this guy (Casper) looks very in love.

She Stinks! @ 04/06/2012 at 2:31 pm

Boring. Its been done in the past by real singers and 100 times better. Is that even JHO? The botox and skin tightening are so obvious here. She can’t dance either, with those chubby stubby legs. Its edited so fast that you can’t tell. All flash no substance at all. Her ‘singing’ is horrifying! Marc is so glad to be rid of her.

Pittbull is wak.Shimmi shimmi wtf! Jlo needs to lay low on the fillers.botox,and young ****. She dances stiff. I can’t believe she’s latina with those stiff corny dance moves.

Am I the only one totally nauseated by this video? God, I don’t think I can even eat dinner right now. Disgusting!

Wonderful!!! I finally got to see this video that everyone is talking about.

I loved it. Sorry, Marc Anthony, but The J-Lo fans can not do without
her. She has people who love her and enjoy her talent very much.

You can not put this wonder woman on a shelf and keep her all to yourself….no, no. We love her dancing.
We love her singing. We love her movies. We love her personality.
DEAL with it. We love her parenting. Sorry that she had to leave you,
but….WE fans love her. Learn to share!!!

This video is excellent, and anybody who does not agree
is nuts, imo.

I felt like I was watching an extremely long bad perfume commercial…

She Stinks! @ 04/08/2012 at 6:17 pm

JHO Bag has to blindfold her boy Casper so he can’t see all her nasty cellulite on those fat stumpy legs.

SO DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION – DISGUSTING. GO HOME AND STAY THERE.

jennifer looked good and the song has a special meaning. anyway she is always overdose in beauty. G0 J LO.

No comment @ 05/08/2012 at 9:01 am