Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Zac Efron: Later, L.A.!

Zac Efron: Later, L.A.!

Zac Efron arrives at LAX Airport sporting some hip sunglasses on Friday (April 6) in Los Angeles.

The 24-year-old actor caught a departing flight out of town.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zac Efron

Zac just started his promo tour for his upcoming movie, The Lucky One, which hits theaters on April 20. Be sure to check it out!

The day before, Zac made an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, where he chatted with host Jay about The Lucky One, loving his job, and his favorite outdoor hobbies.

10+ pictures inside of Zac Efron catching a flight out of LAX Airport…

zac efron lax departure 01
zac efron lax departure 13

Photos: AKM-GSI
Posted to: Zac Efron

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
sorry......................... @ 04/07/2012 at 8:25 am

can’t for his fans to say how hot he looks in the pics when he looks like a ****

Zac cute sweater best of luck down under Love ya

@sorry Wy not put your full name? sorry excuse for a human. My you haters get up early.

@sorry I left the H out , so you know where to go, and take all the haters with you.

sorry......................... @ 04/07/2012 at 8:33 am

R U sure
LOL he looks hot right ??

what an odd outfit :0

@sorry Zac could be wearing nothing and still look hot. LOL I admit it I just love seeing him in anything. He is my hearts desire. BTW I didn’t mean to be nasty to you. I just can’t stand people who hate for no reason. They can just keep their opinions to thenselves why hurt others for no reason?

I Am sure @ 04/07/2012 at 9:00 am

@R U sure: No reason?? He’s an a$$, hunny, with plenty of examples. Not gonna piss off the locals and rehash them, but quit saying we have no reasons to dislike him. And get a load of this “outfit”. The girly sweater, the gay aqua cap, and even more gay glasses. Seriously? How does he expect straight men to like him????

He looks like my aunt tillie

WTF are you wearnig zac???

@I Am sure: I’m not a hater and I don’t want to fight but I’d like to know the examples. Can you tell me why you dislike him?

hey there! @ 04/07/2012 at 9:21 am

not liking the outfit so much but he is going on a long flight. he definately needs to feel comfy while travelling.

will admit though that his face looks really thin.

good luck in Aussie.

@hey there!
uh maybe he’s losing weight?

it doesn’t even look like him

@All you haters, I know this will kill you , but I’m sure he is laughing all the way to the bank. I think I heard the sweater is from a friend of his . The hat & glasses, most likely from the clothing Reps that he got paid mega millions for. So Suck on that.

living in a box @ 04/07/2012 at 9:31 am

so this is Elton John’s adopted son look like…

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 04/07/2012 at 9:33 am

People always have to complain. No matter what he’s doing, everything is wrong. What should he wear on plane? One of his tailored Armani or Calvin Klein tuxedos or what? The flight takes at least 14 / 15 hours if it’s a nonstop flight. It’s smarter to wear something comfortable. He likes his clothes and exactly for this reason he’s wearing them. And if you don’t like it, keep it to yourself.

I am sure @ 04/07/2012 at 9:44 am

@mel: Been following him a long time, mel. It’s a long list. Let’s just say he has a sensitivity chip missing, and is far too focused on himself and his career to care about anyone else. I don’t want to get into it, out of respect. I don’t “hate” him, but he’s got issues. Will leave it at that. Most of you just want to drool over him……..knock yourselves out. I see him differently, and his character leaves a lot to be desired in my book. But I’m not gonna change anyone’s mind. Keep the blinders on……if he’s your type. Definitely mot mine.

@Revenge-Is-Sweet: Why? You can be comfortable and not look like a girl. A hoodie and track pants would be a lot more comfortable. He looks ridiculous.

he is trying to be like robert pattinson .have the i dont give a S, H, I ,T look but really he can’t pull this off, sorry lip gloss by the way that is his what people in hollywood call him ,lip gloss.LOL

@allessia that’s so funny what you said? Not?

@allessia: Yeah, Yeah, I’ve Heard It Before! they call him lip gloss.and i think you are right he is trying to imitate robert pattinson,with the homeless look,the only problem is when robert do it, it fits him strangely he looks sexy, zac just looks ridiculous.

He looks so skinny! Hope he’s okay…

Bunnylover @ 04/07/2012 at 10:16 am

Busy man, working hard and hopefully he is gonna get the praise he deserves. so he isn’t to other’s taste . I don’t give a flying fig!! I’m entitled to my view and I view him by his work NOT his private life!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All