Charlize Theron & Chris Hemsworth: Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart!

Charlize Theron & Chris Hemsworth: Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart!

Kristen Stewart, who turns 22 years old today (April 9), received a very special birthday gift from her Snow White and the Huntsman co-stars… personalized YouTube messages!!!

Cast mates Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth, and Sam Claflin all left Kristen a special video for her big day.

“Happy freaking birthday. You’re awesome…I feel honored to know you. Keep rockin’ man, you’re amazing,” Charlize said in her video message.

Happy birthday, Kristen!

Check out Charlize‘s video below, and click inside to see Chris and Sam‘s special messages…

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Happy birthday Kristen!!!! <3
Can't wait to see snow white and the huntsman!!!

can i also have this for my birthday please?

Ugonna Wosu @ 04/09/2012 at 9:32 pm

AWESOME! took you all day to post this this though.

I think I am in love with Sam Clafin

“LINDSAY LOHAN WILL WIN OSCAR”: *******.

aMustRead! @ 04/09/2012 at 9:33 pm

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
Think about it, it’s not normal how a lot of them act, it’s not normal human behavior! and the entire way they act is all to hide their mind reading abilities, it makes perfect sense to do all of that to hide that they can read minds, because all of that is the perfect way to do it!
Every single Asian alive is hiding their mind reading abilities, they don’t want ANYBODY to know that they can read minds, they will always deny that they can read minds, they will lie about having mind reading abilities forever!!!
Because they value hiding their mind reading abilities more then their own lives!
That’s why nobody knows about it!
Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc.
It still happens despite a large percentage of Asians having completely expressionless faces all the time, it would just happen a lot more if none of them had completely expressionless faces all the time, it’s still not uncommon!
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE
You have to spread the message!!!!!!
The world has to know about this!!!!!!

Brrrrrrr! @ 04/09/2012 at 9:34 pm

Theron is S T O N E C O L D.

Sam can get it mmm

Alexander @ 04/09/2012 at 9:57 pm

charlize is the bomb

Thats sweet. What good friends she has.
I wish my friends would be like them :’(

Awesome. I wish my birthday greetings were that epic.

HBD Kristen!, It’s just me or Sam Claflin is so shy and sweet? I love how he blink his eye! lol

One can’t help but be a bit cynical about this!
Undoubtedly dreamt up by some PR department to promote their film!
@aMustRead. You’re right. I’m Asian and I can read your mind. And damn, what I can see is that you’re a psychotic nut.

Very sweet!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRISTEN!

I’m so happy to see all the love and best wishes Kristen got for her birthday! She’s such a lovely, humble and down to earth girl she deserves all the best in the World.

Hope Kristen had an amazing birthday with the people she loves, especially her hot boyfriend!!!!

Very nice of her friends and co-stars! Hope she had a great birthday….she’s awesome!

Happy Birthday Kristen!!

Very happy birthday wishes to the gorgeous Kristen Stewart

DOnt get me wrong, This is cute and all but was this necessary??

happy birthday Kristen!!!

janewhite234235234345 @ 04/10/2012 at 5:22 am

For seeking true Love, _ BillionaireFriends*C’O'M __is the best choice, it’s where to- me-et gorgeous, bea-utiful for rom-ance and- enduring relation-ship-s ! – it’s the best place for s’eeking lo-ve. which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opportunities for you to me-et the at’tractive s’ingles and treat you like a king or Queen. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your frie-nds.

Love me boy @ 04/10/2012 at 5:24 am

This is so freaking RANDOM….. Dude, I didn’t know Charlize Theron spoke like that….I mean….MAN :D oh and btw, Chris Hemsworth is SO damn hot <3 geez. His hair and his voiiiiiiiiice I'm almost ashamed to say that something happened down there XD

just cuz u hate twilight dose not mean that Kristen is a bad actress
she is so talented ,so nice and just normal
she dosn’t care about the fame she just love acting
also she have so many lover all over the world so what u think about her i’s dosen’t matter so keep it 2 your self
H.B.D Kristen looooooooooooove u
sorry 4 my English>>still learning

Haaaapppy Birthday Kristen, <3

talk about shilling for publicity

you wish b @ 04/10/2012 at 3:57 pm

@Brrrrrrr!:

Oh shut up ugly hater, nice try jealous b!tch, Theron is the most funny amazing cool girl in all hollywood, known for her nice, funny and cool reputation, from all the time she’ been working in the industry she has had any problem, loved and respected by all her co workers assistans…

She looks stunningly beautiful here the most beautiful actress in hollywood hands down !!!

Charlize is freaking gorgeous my god, what a sweet hot girl !

Can’t wait to see snow white and the huntsman!!!

haha it’s so obvious that Hemsworth DISLIKES Stewart xD