Rihanna & Brooklyn Decker: 'Battleship' Sydney Premiere!

Rihanna & Brooklyn Decker: 'Battleship' Sydney Premiere!

Rihanna and Brooklyn Decker strike a pose at the premiere of their new movie, Battleship, held at Luna Park on Tuesday (April 10) in Sydney, Australia.

The 24-year-old pop star and Brooklyn were joined by their co-star Taylor Kitsch as they arrived on a boat.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

The day before, Ri and Brooklyn enjoyed a cruise around the Sydney Harbour with pals, model Chrissy Teigen and ESPN’s Erin Andrews.

Battleship hits theaters in Australia on Thursday (April 12)!

FYI: Rihanna is wearing a Stella Mccartney jumpsuit and Manolo Blahnik shoes. Brooklyn is decked out in a J.Mendel dress and Jimmy Choo shoes.

15+ pictures inside of Rihanna and others at the Sydney premiere of Battleship

rihanna brooklyn decker battleship sydney premiere 09
rihanna brooklyn decker battleship sydney premiere 10
rihanna brooklyn decker battleship sydney premiere 11
rihanna brooklyn decker battleship sydney premiere 12
rihanna brooklyn decker battleship sydney premiere 13
rihanna brooklyn decker battleship sydney premiere 14

SO glad Riri went back to her black hair. I see these beautiful pics and now I can compare and say: “Please never do that again (coloring your hair blond) You look so exotic and pretty now !!!

I never used to find Brooklyn Decker beautiful but she’s really growing on me.

jaspisgirl @ 04/10/2012 at 8:17 am

i have to admit:she looks not bad and the outfit is really nice.good job for once rihanna!!!!!!!

Rihanna outfit i love so much she looks Beautiful .Brooklyn i never though she was that beautiful kinda look a little like a man some and don`t like her dress it don`t fit well . Rihanna keep your hair black from now on it looks great on you

Ugonna Wosu @ 04/10/2012 at 8:43 am

wow! Both girls are working it! LOVE their outfits! But my eye keeps being drawn to RiRi. That girl has GUTS, whether her outfits always work or not, and that is why she’s a fashion inspiration to me.

Both Rhianna and Brooklyn have a kind of tranny look to them, they both often look like dudes dressed in drag. Brooklyn looks better with the longer hair, it softens her face but still astounds me how she ever became a model, her skin and face are not her best qualities. Rhianna always looks like she is trying too hard to be edgy, if you have to try that hard to be, you ain’t edgy at all.

Weber From Brazil @ 04/10/2012 at 9:44 am

RiRi looks breath-takingly AMAZING *-*

that’s my gurl <3

On Brooklyn.. I gotta say the same of you guys. I did never find her pretty…but she's growing on me….she's always looking flawless on this 'Battleship' promo tour

Brooklyn has saggy tits

Rihanna looks nice polished up. Brooklyn looks like a desperate saggy hag. Her face hurts to look at.

Look at photo #9 of Brooklyn Decker. OMG! That face looks like something I see in my nightmares. That is one scary looking girl.

Hey. Where are the haters? did they finally STFU. Rihanna <3

sucks that viking isnt in the movie that long, what ive heared, is that his perfomance was one of the better once…

normally I hate Rihanna fully and completely but this jumpsuit is working! Unfortunately, in some parallel universe her ass is hanging out.

Rihanna is gorgeous!

Rachel () @ 04/10/2012 at 1:39 pm

@Ria: Lol. Yeah, Brooklyn is really manish and ugly. Delicate bone structure, and large breasts make her look SO masculine.
If it weren’t for Kitsch and ASkars, I would boycott this film just b/c Ri is so obnoxious!

Love me boy @ 04/10/2012 at 3:04 pm

Okay, I haven’t been liking Rihanna’s looks lately but she looks damn good here. I oddly LOVE the outfit! Shoes, make up, fake hair. Everything’s ON POINT.

Love me boy @ 04/10/2012 at 3:05 pm

There’s my husband Taylor Kitsch !!!!!!

rihanna looks semi-normal for once…

Rihanna is rockin the dark hair and jumpsuit. I like Brooklyn’s dress but she looks tired. It’s nice to see the longer hair on Taylor again. The man is hot. Speaking of hot, where’s the Swedish hottie, Alex? Are they still filming True Blood episodes?

Rihanna and Brooklyn are definatelty two of the sexiest women on the planet, but blonde or brunette, Rihanna is the winner of this battleship.