Ryan Gosling: 'Gangster Squad' Release Date Moved

Ryan Gosling: 'Gangster Squad' Release Date Moved

Ryan Gosling grabs lunch with a female pal on Tuesday (April 10) in New York City.

The 31-year-old actor’s upcoming flick The Gangster Squad will be moving from its planned October 12th release date.

Warner Bros. Pictures has decided to move the Ben Affleck film Argo to that date and will push The Gangster Squad to a later date to avoid competition, according to Deadline.

The Gangster Squad is a chronicle of the LAPD’s fight to keep East Coast Mafia types out of Los Angeles in the 1940s and 50s. It also stars Emma Stone, Sean Penn, and Josh Brolin.

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Gosling getting lunch in NYC…

ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 01
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 02
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 03
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 04
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 05
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 06
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 07
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 08
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 09
ryan gosling gangster squad release date moved 10

Finally some new pics of my future husband,Ryan.What can I say, I love him as an actor,although his staged romance with Eva Mendes is just for publicty,you don’t need that Ryan.

Why are you so HOT ?!

Agnieszka @ 04/11/2012 at 7:05 am

What can I say?..This is my ideal man!

OMG he’s so hot

Fassbender hot @ 04/11/2012 at 7:12 am

@Agnieszka:

He seems a huron, eyes small and together
When are going to marry his mother? sorry, I wanted to say with his young girlfriend

Because it’s really quite a bad film

Agnieszka @ 04/11/2012 at 7:15 am

@Fassbender hot: I sed his my ideal man,don’t care if u don’t like him.:p

never not hot

I ‘m really impatient to see Ganster Squad with the great Sean Penn ! I hope Ryan has got rid of his mediocre and vulgar girlfriend who ruins his image and reputation. I’ve heard rumours that The Place beyond the pines will be in Cannes festival in May, I hope they’ll split before, don’t feel like seeing them on Cannes red carpet… such a weird couple, Ryan can do much better !

not that perfect @ 04/11/2012 at 8:03 am

He looks so boring. I can’t tell the difference between Gosling, Reynolds and Gyllenhaal etc. They all look the same to me- some muscles and this weird, puppy look on their faces. You girls are są unoriginal, idolizing these guys, they seem so empty IMO.

Seriously..my panties drop out of his GORGEOUSNESS!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 04/11/2012 at 8:07 am

…he’s a superhero.

Gangster Squad is a waste.

Okay, girls. That restaurant he ate at is Westville East. He’s there at least once a week.Got it? Now, off you go to try and meet him. And don’t the internet never gave you anything.

@not that perfect: Ryan Gosling is more talented and better looking than Reynolds. There’s no comparison.

Didn’t really care for him until I saw him in Blue Valentine. Believe me he wasn’t looking like the heartthrob in that movie…..he completely checked his vanity at the door. Then “Crazy, Stupid, Love” and “Drive” convinced me that he is the real deal. He is an extremely versatile actor. I just find him extremely appealing because he just seems outside the realm of the “pretty boy” facade. He seems driven to do good work and he is slightly offbeat and quirky. I think he is very comfortable in his own skin and gives great interviews. I was surprised because I was not into that Notebook movie at all. He is not the best looking guy in the business but he is by far one of the most talented and charismatic…plus I am convinced that he is one of the few absolutely straight guys in HW,,,LOL.

I wonder if him and Evil Mendes are over yet? I sure hope so. That was awkward for everybody. Don’t ever do that again Ryan!

@jaded: completely agree with you , I haven’t seen the Notebook, the first film I saw with him was fracture , his performance was very intense opposite to Anthony Hopkins, then I saw Blue Valentine , ryan shows in that film all his talent and charism . I think the choices he mades in his career says a lot about him. He has taken a lot of risks with films like Danny Ballint, Half Nelson, Lars and the real girl, Blue Valentine and even Drive ( Nicolas Widing Refn makes very violent films) He’s a very talented actor and seams to be a nice guy !

How the heck did Eva Mendes get cast opposite Ryan? She’s going to ruin that movie. Awful choice on the director’s part. At least Ryan’s got other movies in the works to balance it out.

He hasn’t looked this content and relaxed in a long time.

Love him! He’s an amazing actor.

I can’t not love him. I’m almost willing to forgive him for that dalliance with that attention seeker. Almost. Only if he proves she’s gone for good can I staring stanning him again.

“start stanning” sorry, typo

pure hotneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss

@lucy: I agree with you on the other roles…he does take risks. I guess I also admire that he chooses to live in NYC rather than L.A. I know it’s a weird thought but am impressed that rather than choose the vapidity of living in L.A. and the obvious lifestyle he could be liiving..he instead moves to NYC. I find him interesting.

That’s actually Michelle Williams’ sister he’s with! Cool that he and Michelle are still good friends.

@jaded: I totally agree with you. I really like that he decided to move from LA to NYC. I find when actors/actresses choose to live elsewhere, they always seem more grounded, in my opinion. I hope he stays there. He’s probably not bothered as much there either. NYC seems to leave celebrities alone for the most part.

he’s looking relaxed and more happy:) hoping he did split up with that weirdo.

@jane: I hope so too. But they still have that movie they did together to promote. This may not be the last of them yet, unfortunately.

Cha Cha Girl @ 04/11/2012 at 9:48 pm

Not so very much interested in that Gangster Squad movie – more interested in his follow up with Nicolas Winding Refn and also the movie he did with Derek Cinafrance. Drive was amazing as was Blue Valentine. I hope he keeps choosing interesting projects – and stays out of the gossip rags in the future!

@Cha Cha Girl: If he wants to stay out of the gossip rags, he best dump Ms. Mendes. He got his first rag cover some months ago thanks to her.

what if he dated a normal, non-celebrity woman? would that be more acceptable?

@vish: Someone who doesn’t have the reputation of biggest diva in hollywood would be a start.

I don’t know if I can wait that long!!!

@Laurel:

You have right but I don t live in NY, actually i do not live in US,
and it is difficult for me to be at this restaurant for one week.
Maybe in the future i will try it.
Did you meet him?
Is he friendly with his fans?