Shirtless Chris Evans: 'Details' Magazine Cover Star!

Shirtless Chris Evans: 'Details' Magazine Cover Star!

Chris Evans goes shirtless while scaling a mountain for the May 2012 issue of Details Magazine.

Here’s what the 30-year-old hunk shared with the mag:

On his first celebrity crush: “Sandra Bullock in Speed. I literally had a big poster [of her].”

On who wins the Avengers ass kicking contest: “Not me (Captain America), just not me! I saw it and I was like Captain America has no business being on this squad! …Iron Man is shooting f–king missiles, Thor is calling out lightning, Hulk is ripping apart jets and I’m, like, taking the stairs.”

On a hidden talent: “Tap dancing.”

On what he likes in a girl: “I like wet hair and sweatpants. I like sneakers and ponytails. I like girls who aren’t so la-di-da. L.A. is so la-di-da. I like…Girls who give me a hard time, bust my chops a little.”

On how he’s emotional – and proud of it: “I weep at everything. I emote. I love things so much — I just never want to dilute that.”

If you missed them in February, check out the behind-the-scenes shots from the cover shoot! And for more Chris pics and quotes, visit Details.com!

10+ pictures inside of shirtless Chris Evans for Details

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

stellartes @ 04/11/2012 at 6:29 pm

what a dream man!

I want to rim him so badly!!!!

He is my ideal man, sweatpants and ponytails is all I wear

celia_luv @ 04/11/2012 at 6:46 pm

he’s beautiful! He’s so down to earth as well which is nice! Cant wait for avengers!! He’s gonna own it!

ASIANS CAN ACTUALLY READ MINDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they can hear, and see what your visually thinking
this is the absolute complete truth
The reason a lot of Asians have completely expressionless faces, segregate from everybody else-only associate with Asians and don’t associate with non Asians that much, and are very unfriendly in general is to avoid accidentally revealing that they can read minds. If all over a billion Asians where to show facial expressions all the time just as much as non Asians, integrate and associate with non Asians much more, and be much more friendly and talkative, then a lot of them might accidentally reveal that they can read minds by accidentally showing a facial expression or dirty look when someone thinks, or visually pictures something in their mind they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc because those people might see that and and really wonder what that was that just happened there and see the connection, and they might accidentally say something similar to what the person was just thinking and going to say. If they all associated with non Asians a lot more then there would be a lot more people around for them to accidentally show facial expressions when those people think things they don’t like etc, so they segregate and only associate with Asians so there won’t be anyone around for them to see that and have any accidents happen in the first place.
Think about it, it’s not normal how a lot of them act, it’s not normal human behavior! and the entire way they act is all to hide their mind reading abilities, it makes perfect sense to do all of that to hide that they can read minds, because all of that is the perfect way to do it!
Every single Asian alive is hiding their mind reading abilities, they don’t want ANYBODY to know that they can read minds, they will always deny that they can read minds, they will lie about having mind reading abilities forever!!!
Because they value hiding their mind reading abilities more then their own lives!
That’s why nobody knows about it!
Try thinking, best yet visually picturing in your mind something absolutely crazy as you possibly can when you are around Asians, and try looking for Asians who give people particular looks, especially dirty looks for what appears to be for completely no reason, that is them giving people looks when they hear and visually see someone thinking something they don’t like, find astonishing, or funny etc.
It still happens despite a large percentage of Asians having completely expressionless faces all the time, it would just happen a lot more if none of them had completely expressionless faces all the time, it’s still not uncommon!
I know this may sound crazy, impossible and unbelievable, BUT IT ISN’T CRAZY WHEN ITS TRUE
You have to spread the message!!!!!
The world has to know about this!!!!!

I will have so many babies with you Chris. alskdjaklsdjlkasj

Ni lo reconocí de tanto photoshop.

His mere touch would drive me wild. He’s so beautiful.

can you say F*CKIN’ HOT!!!!??!?!!!!!!!!

he’s the best, seriously.

Over here!! @ 04/11/2012 at 8:34 pm

Well what a freaking coincidence. I’m so anti-la-Di-DA and I am always in sweatpants, piratically all I own, that and sneakers. Pony tails is a hair style preference and I am constantly wetting my hair, when not in a pony tail. OH, and I like to bust chops, it’s what I do. Right, almost forgot, I accept all sorts of emotions. SO yeah, Chris, just hit me up. :)

photoshop @ 04/11/2012 at 8:34 pm

omg – so easy for the little guys to buff up, then add photoshop!

Gosh darn it. He his a hot piece of man!

Antoine's Waxed Pubical Sack @ 04/11/2012 at 10:30 pm

He’s a groomed ape.

Ok Chris, since you just described me as your dream girl I am on my way!

So hot.
Sempre gostei dele.

Love me boy @ 04/12/2012 at 3:14 am

Woh, I’m fainting. I like what he says, if that’s really what he’s looking, then why are we not together yet?!?

Love me boy @ 04/12/2012 at 3:14 am

I meant if that’s really what he’s looking for!

he is the man chris evans forever