Lily Collins: I Don't Act To Gain Fame!

Lily Collins: I Don't Act To Gain Fame!

Lily Collins makes her way inside LAX Airport to catch a departing flight on Wednesday (April 11) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress has been busy promoting her latest film Mirror Mirror, which is currently in theaters!

Lily recently spoke with a UK newspaper about fame.

“I look at what I’ve done and I go: ‘What? Really?’ It still feels so abnormal not to have had to do those particular sorts of projects [teen flicks] to get here,” Lily said. “But the thing is, I was never looking at a strategic way of gaining fame. That’s not why I’m doing this.”

Bigger picture inside…

lily collins catches flight 01

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

definitions @ 04/12/2012 at 10:08 am

Everyone wants an acting career these days that’s why nowadays Hollywood isn’t an equivalent of glamour. You have to be born with it. Sad that people still think that with electronic almost anyone can be glamorous.

Oh please Shut up !!!!!

She seems to be really proud of her “sensational” career !
If you want to tell people how talented and down-to-earth you are, be at least honest next time and say: ““I look at what my daddy has done”…

I thought that was Ellen Page.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 04/12/2012 at 10:29 am

…sure.
@Alaia: …no you didn’t.
…oh yea, this chicks career is no where near what she thinks it is. LMAO `5 years from now will anyone even remember her?

Lily is sooooooo A W E S O M E

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]: Don’t tell me what I was thinking, moron.

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]: WOW you are so JEALOUS, in 5 years Lily would have won the OSCAR

i never see her in sneakers lol!
can’t wait for TMI to start filming (:

p.s
if she wanted to be in this business because of her dad , she could of did it a long time ago ! she’s doing it because she wants too , not because her dad is famous . she doesn’t use his name to get around so she can make it ‘big’ in hollywood unlike some celebs do . so back off

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 04/12/2012 at 11:20 am

@Lisa: …ahahahahahahahahaha

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 04/12/2012 at 11:21 am

@Alaia: …you werent. so stfu you dumb biish before you get gagged.

Seems like a sweet girl.

“It still feels so abnormal not to have had to do those particular sorts of projects [teen flicks] to get here” — thats because your father is phil collins!!!!!

its funny cuz no one even asked her that question cuz shes not that famous!

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 04/12/2012 at 12:15 pm

…she isn’t even an a-lister. ahahahaha `oh nepotism.

@[~Fug Face Man!ston~]: Why are you so JEALOUS, because you are very insecure and unhappy with your live, you need someone to shove all your anger on. JEALOUSY is very hard to control, PLEASE get HELP soon and GET A LIFE. LILY IS AWESOME

she`s just soooo annoying

“…I was never looking at a strategic way of gaining fame. That’s not why I’m doing this.”

and yet all she talks about in interviews is her famous dad and what a great person she is and how she’s a good girl and will never be a party girl or drink and smoke. yeah, right. and since the paps wouldn’t know her from jane doe, did her mum send this pic to jj?

fitzlombard @ 04/12/2012 at 2:14 pm

@liSA IS

fitzlombard @ 04/12/2012 at 2:15 pm

..the one who seems to get helped here! MDR

still dont care.

@ljcollins: Her sneakers are by SANDRO :-). SANDRO pieces are popular over here in France.

get over yourself!!! You are where you are because of your daddy not your talent!! Snob!