Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Planet Blue Shopping Spree!

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Planet Blue Shopping Spree!

Vanessa Hudgens and her beau Austin Butler go shopping at Planet Blue on Tuesday (April 11) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actress entered the store wearing a grey shirt and black pants, but left wearing a new graphic sundress.

The cute couple appeared to have found a lot of merchandise–each were seen carrying several bags!

It appears like both stars have been enjoying catching up with each other after they’ve both been away working on their latest projects. The day before, the pair took a bike ride around the neighborhood together.

FYI: Below, Vanessa is wearing a Lauren Moshi sweater.

vanessa and austin shop 01
vanessa and austin shop 02
vanessa and austin shop 03
vanessa and austin shop 04
vanessa and austin shop 05

• Heidi Montag congratulates Lauren Conrad on her wedding - US Weekly
  • August Alsina collapses during a performance- TMZ
  • Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Is it me or does he look like a waaay better version of Macaulay Culkin, here?

ok, he is hot

no family ? no friends ?

Happy for them @ 04/12/2012 at 6:12 am

Getting ready for Coachella!! They look super cute!

i like her dress :)

Its home alone

@Sara:
she wore a previous outfit but she liked the dress and bought it and put it on but she should have washed it first cuz u dont know who has tried that on.

they must really like each other because hes not famous enough for it to be a PR stunt

Cute couple, love her dress and long hair. Coachella, here we come!!!

I hate her

She used Josh & made him think that she liked him then went off with that Austin dude

Apparently Josh was really upset
Josh told that she broke his heart

Emma, she did like josh and they had a blast and are still good friends It was an amicable parting. She did not use josh as you imply. Remember she went on to focus on her movie, Gimme shelter, an intense role and he focused on Hunger Games

Proudofzacnessa @ 04/12/2012 at 8:36 am

mmm she looks so gorgeous here! :)
I LOVE HER!!

wow so excited for them.

Haters Suck! @ 04/12/2012 at 9:09 am

@Emma
he was joking and being sarcastic. He didn’t really mean it. Josh just did an interview where he said they are still friends and they still talk and call each other when they can.
Anyway, looks like they might be getting ready for cochella vanessa’s favorite event of the year. Should be fun again hope she enjoys it.

Wow he really towers over her doesn’t he? I knew he was tall but I didn’t really notice the size difference til now. They are still cute together and I hope they enjoy their first coachella together.

Love me boy @ 04/12/2012 at 11:50 am

Long hair that’s not hers. I’m so tired of that ho. She sure loves ‘em blonde!!

His bio says he’s 6′ but he’s probably closer to 6’2. I’m glad he’s not wearing a hat and you can see more of his face cause it’s too gorgeous to keep covered up all the time.

He looks gorgeous!!! and Vanessa is beautiful as always

Those boots are ugly! Like, make her legs look unflattering even though she has awesome legs ugly. Could have been wayyy cuter if she had just worn the right shoes! Black heels or black sandals, perhaps?

Haters Suck! @ 04/12/2012 at 12:55 pm

Shoot he’s 6’2, vanessas what 5’5 maybe, Somewhere around there? Not that it matters but just saying stll love them together.

@Emma: yes because you’re definetly close and personal friends with him so you know ALL about his life. if so why are you commenting on a post – shouldn’t you be dishing your exclusive info to tmz or to us weekly?

druevalentine @ 04/12/2012 at 4:26 pm

vanessa hudgens is a hottie¡¡¡man¡

someone mentioned on jjjr that vanessa would looked great with that kid of one direction…umm well well well not bad idea

HE’S USING HER.

druevalentine @ 04/12/2012 at 4:33 pm

they resemble to mila kunis and mcaluy colkin …THEY FREAKING THE ***OUT OF ME

Vanessa Hudgens is foqing perfect

Rise Above Hate @ 04/12/2012 at 5:38 pm

I can see how much they cherish their time together. May their love continue to grow.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!!!

Haters Suck! @ 04/12/2012 at 6:16 pm

@yummy
no he’s not. It’s been what 7-8 months when are people going to accept that like maybe even love each other.

He is not 6’2.. she’s like 5’2 – 5’3 so 6′ seems right for him

kelly martineau @ 04/12/2012 at 8:26 pm

He’s wearing something different then that supied green sweatshirt and white shirt. Doesn’t she care about her family and friends anymore. Does Big Lips live at nessa house full time.

They spend alot of money when they go shopping. Hopefully someday she’ll go broke. and live out on the street. What do those two do behind close doors. Make out and have sex on the couch.

kelly martineau @ 04/12/2012 at 8:28 pm

Nessa needs to make up her mind about her hair short middle or long to many hair pieces she has.

@kelly martineau:
OMG! How old are you anyway? You make the stupidest, most immature comments. And you say the same thing over and over. It’s none of your business what they do behind closed doors. They are consenting adults, and can do what they want. Yes, they probably do have sex, just like every one of the billions and billions of adult couples in the world. Grow up you idiot!

@kelly martineau: Please tell me that you are in grade school or middle school. Pretty much everything you say sounds inane. And yes, you can Google “inane” to get the meaning.

yes i think vanessa is now in love w/ austin.

i saw pics of vanessa and austin @ el toreto i think this guy really love her.

Seriously you ***** when Austin walks in front of Vanessa & you ***** when he protects her. Pick one because you can’t have both.

OOOHH Shopping again!!! Talentless bimbo and her latest boytoy!!!

Who knows if they’re in love? They certainly enjoy being together, and it shows. He treats her well obviously, is there for her, she loves his company, so it’s all good. It’s all that matters.

Haters Suck! @ 04/13/2012 at 9:35 am

@……
THANK YOU!!!!
@dogface
how bout changing your name to *******. It’d be a better descrpition of you and not an insult to dogs.

Haters Suck! @ 04/13/2012 at 9:40 am

@Maria
you’re right but I’m just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve exchanged “i love yous” at this point. Not saying they have but it really wouldn’t surprise me.
@dogface
btw the ****** word is supposed to be a$$face.

@Haters Suck!: No I don’t insult dogs!!!! You see I didn’t call her a ‘*****’!!!!

Haters Suck! @ 04/13/2012 at 10:41 am

@dogface
I think you missed my point so I’ll go old school to try and explain it. If my dogs face was as ugly as yours, I’d shave its ass and teach it to walk backwords.

They look so good together. I can’t stop watch them =)

@Haters Suck!: and how do you know what I look like?

Haters Suck! @ 04/13/2012 at 5:27 pm

@dogface
lucky guess. :)

abbimorgan @ 04/14/2012 at 10:55 am

@dogface make my day LOSER¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

i would do unspeakable things to austin