Angelina Jolie: Engagement Ring Revealed!

Angelina Jolie: Engagement Ring Revealed!

Brad Pitt has proposed to Angelina Jolie!

Beverly Hills-based jeweler Robert Procop tells JustJared.com he helped the 48-year-old actor design an engagement ring for Angelina.

The 36-year-old actress was spotted wearing the ring on Wednesday (April 11) during a private viewing of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art’s Chinese Galleries, which she checked out with Brad and their son Pax.

Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a year-long collaboration with Robert. He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so Robert was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suit Angelina‘s hand,” Robert‘s rep also told JustJared.com. “Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution. The side diamonds are specialty cut to encircle her finger. Each diamond is of the highest gem quality.”

Angelina has been a fan of Robert‘s jewels. The two previously collaborated on “The Style of Jolie” jewelry line and she’s worn his designs at red carpet events.

Earlier this year, Brad hinted a wedding was a possibility.

“[Getting married] means something to [the kids]. We will someday, we will. It’s a great idea. ‘Get mommy a ring.’ ‘OK, I will, I will,’” he told CBS News.

THR was the first to report news of the engagement ring.

Congrats to Angie and Brad!!!

• Erin Andrews talks about nasty Dancing with the Stars rehearsals- US Weekly
  • Nicki Minaj's dancer gets bit by snake at MTV VMAs rehearsal- TMZ
  • Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Thought they would get married till gay marriage has been legalised all over the country?

@QQQQ: What an achievement!!!!!

Whatever! Loser! Go scream at the ocean!
OMG! OMG! OMG!

cant wait to see the brangelina fans comments..oh boy

I am so excited.

Guess that seals the deal…whatever makes them happy I guess

@QQQQ: You Brangelina fans are actually insane. Are your lives that boring you get get hard-ons over any news of these two? Jesus

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 2:33 pm

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!
Brad and Angelina deserve ONLY happiness. God bless their union!

Johnny cracked corn @ 04/13/2012 at 2:34 pm

Where is the picture of said engagement ring?

Congratulations to the happy couple. Fabulous news!

Yes!!!!! OMG!

The best news ever.

Maniston hags are dying.

EEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! That ring is def an engagement rinkg. Ok composing myself until we get confirmation from the couple, not the freaking jeweler! lol

I wonder what Jen Aniston will say… lol

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 2:37 pm

Bringing over from poster “GET MOMMY A RING” #245 from previous thread. Thank you for this info. Looks like Brad has been working on this ring for quite some time now.
I can’t remember whether it was press for MB or TOL, but when some reporter asked the marriage ? AGAIN and I recall Brad saying the kids were telling him to “get Mommy a ring!!”. Well, according to this article, it looks like sneaky Brad was working on this for quite some time!
___
Procop tells THR: “Brad had a specific vision for this ring, which he realized over a yearlong collaboration. He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so I was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suite Angelina’s hand. Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution. The side diamonds are specially cut to encirlce her finger. Each diamond is of the highest gem quality.”
__

Great news :)

vickifromtexas @ 04/13/2012 at 2:38 pm

awww, chin up bean. you’ll find love someday and then hopefully you won’t be so bitter and miserable.

Popcorn and enjoy trolls die lol

I hope this is true!!

Great News!

Congrats The Jolie-Pitt family.

@Abby: They’ve been together for years, so this isn’t likely to make a difference to her I am sure.

Brad and Angelina are trending on twitter.

thelookoflove1365 @ 04/13/2012 at 2:40 pm

If true, then congratulations!!!.. hearing some loud wailing coming from the henfreaks.
No matter, married or not. I love and will support them.

Another Fan @ 04/13/2012 at 2:41 pm

Congrats QQQQ, glad a fan was first! And congrats to B&A! And now the kids can have cake!

Congrats Branglina. I hope a big wedding.

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 2:42 pm

What a perfectionist Brad is. No wonder he loves Angelina so much.
His heart designed that ring and he wanted it to be PERFECT. Just like the mother of his children.
When Brad was asked at his Megamind Premiere who his hero is he responded with ….”The mother of my children!”
I am so happy for Angelina she has this sweet, kind, thoughtful, loving man in her life. And I am happy for Brad he has a woman who loves him so much she was willing and is willing to bear him children no matter that bearing children changes one’s body forever.
Angie, you are still the most beautiful woman in the world, especially in Brad’s eyes. :)

I heard trolls screaming irrationally LOL

Yes, yes, yes!!, Did fans heard the screens going out to the ocean? Those are the SS hens heads exploding. love it.

LMAO at all the comments on twitter saying they thought Brad and Angelina were already married!

I am way too excited about this. They are such a perfect couple. I hope it is true and I know the kids are so happy.

If true, congratulations to Brad and Angelina.

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 2:47 pm

I, too, am waiting confirmation from the beautiful couple but I think I hear the fans screaming with JOY! The fans are drowning out the bitter hens.
Bring on the wedding!!!!!!!!

Procop said that Brad had been working on the ring for a YEAR, so while the kids were telling him to get mommy a ring he was already well ahead of them. lol

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 04/13/2012 at 2:47 pm

RIP Maniston boohoo sisters and golden couple nostalgists. Golden couple is dead, putrid, burried TERMINATED !!! Brangelina forever !

Oh dear, just heard it on KTU, run for cover the BITTER BIDDIES are going to NUTS.
A few months a GAY RIGHTS GROUP said thanks for the support, but is Ok for BRAD and ANGIE to go ahead and get married.
So no need to worry about it.
Angie and an engagement ring, funny give MUM a ring, guess Brad listens to their kids
SHOUT OUT TO ROSE FOR CALLING IT.

Congrats!!! Felicidades!!! Herzliche Glückwünsche!! Love Jolie-Pitt family.

BarAdrianafan @ 04/13/2012 at 2:51 pm

they are so weird. Her looks are overrated Adriana is much prettier

Alexander @ 04/13/2012 at 2:52 pm

YAYAYAYAY
SHE DESERVES IT

I LOVE THE JOLIEPITTS!

SIMPLY THE MOST GORGEOUS COUPLE

I have a feeling this may be for real, I mean I can’t see why the jeweler would lie about it, especially if he wants to do any more business with them. If it’s really true then that is wonderful news and congratulations to both of them.

Brad and Angelina trending on twitter.

Just like Halle Berry’s engagement ring, the jeweler told it first, then later confirmed by Olive Martz. I am so happy for Angie and Brad. Congratulations.

happy for both of them. Love them.

I hope this is true.I always Admire Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
I also am awaiting Confirmation on this Gorgeous Couple.
If True I am so Happy for Angie,Brad and Children.

This is so moving!!
Go to hell ‘In Touch’ magazine!!!!!

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 2:57 pm

Hi Phool,

Responding to your post #208 from previous thread.
My former moniker was “Jen”
Thank you for the shout out and wishing you a very joyous day.
I pray this engagement news will be confirmed by Brad and Angelina real soon. I can’t stop rejoicing! :)

lurkersville @ 04/13/2012 at 3:00 pm

@A Lurker:

yeah but I really don’t like it that way.

Yayyyy!!! Wonderful news!

Congratulations to a great couple!

“Working closely with Brad Pitt to realize the star’s vision for the ring, Robert Procop was able to source a diamond of the finest quality which was then transformed using Pitt’s unique designs, cut with distinctive faceting to a shape and size that perfectly suits Angelina’s long, slender fingers. Throughout, Brad Pitt remained heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design process from the perfect cut of the diamond centerpiece – an elongated tablet shape – to the finishing touches such as the mounting of a galaxy of smaller stones which are graduated in size and faceted to match, adding a crowning lustre to the ring. The full creative journey – from conception to completion – took a year, with Brad Pitt waiting until the perfect moment to unveil this special jewel to Angelina Jolie.”

@A Lurker: The jeweler who claimed he designed Halle’s ring was not the one who designed it according to Olivier. If the engagement story is true I’m happy. but i had hoped they would get married than announce it. So they could have some peace from the press. Now there were be more paps than ever following them and more tab coverage. Oh well

She IS engaged.
To me.
Her Dark Prince.

How many died for Angie’s perfect blood diamond?

The Toothpick Diamond @ 04/13/2012 at 3:08 pm

..to suit Angelina’s skeletal claw

great news @ 04/13/2012 at 3:08 pm

Congratulations JPs.

bizzy bee @ 04/13/2012 at 3:08 pm

The news makes me want to skip to my loo!! But I’ll wait until I hear it coming from one of them personally. But I’m sure Jared wouldn’t put a thread like this up without some confirmation… if this is true, how much better could it get for us fans??

As for poor ‘ol Ticky, I couldn’t give a damn what she thinks. She and her fans can go look for some rats to barbeque, have themselves a feast to soften the blow.

If dirty Brad could just take a bath Angie would get her ring.

@KONY: WHAT! YOU’RE NOT DEAD, How did they miss you? Better luck next time.

they are still trending world wide on twitter

This is good news. Plus the news of them doing a movie together this summer. Summer really is JP fans time isn’t it? All exciting things have happend during the summer usually starting with the Cannes Film Festival in May. The bad thing though is this will create new life to the almost dead tabloids.

I was kind of happy to see the 3 and 4 page tabloids with pathetic attempts to get attention with covers of the Kardashians and other nobodies practically DOA on the checkout. Now?

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 3:14 pm

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged, reports say
Published April 13, 2012

After years of endless speculation, it appears that Hollywood’s Golden Couple, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, are finally engaged.
According to the several reports, it was the couple’s jeweler who spilled the beans that he designed a ring for Jolie, 36, in conjunction with Pitt, 48.
“She is wearing the ring,” Rebecca Moscal, a rep for Beverly Hills jeweler Robert Procop told Life and Style magazine. “ I can confirm that they are engaged.”
Jolie was photographed wearing the ring on April 11 at a private viewing of the Los Angeles County Museum of Art’s Chinese Galleries, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
I can confirm that they are engaged
- Rebecca Moscal, rep for Pitt’s jeweler, Robert Procop
The design process was a reported yearlong collaboration between Pitt and Procop.
“He wanted every aspect of it to be perfect, so Robert was able to locate a diamond of the finest quality and cut it to an exact custom size and shape to suite Angelina’s hand,” the rep said in a statement.
The couple had previously asserted that they would not get married until gay marriage was legalized.
But earlier this year, Pitt, who has six children with Jolie, hinted at a change of heart.
Pitt told CBS News that their children were putting pressure on them, which caused him to reconsider his earlier position.
“It means something to them,” he said. “We will [get married] someday, we will. It’s a great idea. ‘Get mommy a ring.’ ‘Okay, I will, I will.’ ”
Emails to reps for Jolie and Pitt were not immediately returned Friday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/04/13/brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-are-engaged-reports-say/#ixzz1rwvJfrTQ

the royal weewee @ 04/13/2012 at 3:14 pm

“Brad was heavily invovled” – getting one of his people to write the check

If true, what wonderful news for Angelina and Brad’s families…..fluck the haters, you have made them stronger.
Fat Flucks, with all their hateful clucking will cause a tidal wave screaming at the ocean–hmm, I wonder….if ole Jen and her PR Guru got word that Brad was designing this ring a full year ago and that’s why she and her lil buddy (whatshisnameagain? )went full out with those little matchin’ rings. Betcha Heidi knows, wonder how much that cost Jenny to keep her quiet or even Joanne? Old Stephen will be found at the ocean’s edge screaming, “no Brad!” Losing! Again! Wandering-lost!

Long live the Jolie-Pitts!! And good to see Pax with his mom and daddy doing his special time. Good parents B/A Pitt are and great partners! Love it!

LOVE BRAD LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ANGIE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

meltdown alert poor things if this turns out to be true we will have so many death trolls ha ha ha ha brad and angie owns them

I want my real mom!

When Angie told ExtraTV’s Jerry P regarding wedding, she said ” maybe”, but the way she said it sounded like they would get married. I am so happy.

Be prepared for pics of the TIck and Midget out and about tonight/tomorrow. LOL!

ha ha ha ha ha poor hens am having so much fun watching the name changing losers in pain

Omg! Omg! Weeeeeeeeeeee!! Congratulations Brad and Angie! :D :D
I wonder how he proposed her! Brad is so creative, he must’ve done something sweet , awe!!!

TexasLovin @ 04/13/2012 at 3:24 pm

Maniston in a bikini somewhere in 3…2…1…

“Brad was always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution” -Robert Procop
Translation: I had this expensive little paperweight sitting around for some time, waiting for it’s tasteless owner”

@BEAN: jolie fans are actually a group of old ladies, very very fat and ugly obviously living their poor existence through this gossip blog worshiping their best “friend” cough cough. So do not ask the impossible, the answer is yes, their life is just that empty, which for they get excited with any s-hit published.

Such a beautiful ring. I love you Brad. Congrats Brad and Angie.

Derrleane @ 04/13/2012 at 3:30 pm

You knows its time to git married when all yur kids say so,, and when the goverrment figures out yous is rerally livin together and should only get one monthly check. Theys my kind of people, the Jolie Pitts.

#66 Jared let this comment go through?

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 04/13/2012 at 3:36 pm

@ 69 QQQQ
lol. Be ready to see Maniston buying herself her own ring to upstage Jolie…We all know that dwarf looking short legged gigolo breakdancer can’t open his umbrella for her, let alone his flat wallet…

Reuters) – Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged to marry, a spokeswoman for Pitt said on Friday.

“Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time,” Pitt’s spokeswoman Cynthia Pett-Dante told Reuters.

Jolie was photographed this week wearing a large diamond ring on her engagement finger. Pitt and Jolie have been a couple since 2005, and are raising six children together, but they have never married.

Someone need to alert the psych wards for an influx of trolls if this is true. LOL

It is official @ 04/13/2012 at 3:38 pm

Brad and Angelina are engaged.

Every time when Brad says something, he has already worked on it for a while. Brad Pitt is about action. Finally they are getting married. happy dance.

@annon:
omg confirmed this made my day

Brad will plan the wedding @ 04/13/2012 at 3:41 pm

They should have just got married w/out the media engagement crap.

Well it’s about time!!!!!

It is official @ 04/13/2012 at 3:42 pm

CNN confirmed the engagement too.

@annon:

Thank you! It’s official, they’re engaged!

Many Great Pictures @ 04/13/2012 at 3:43 pm

Wonderful news- Congratulations to the JPs!!

The day we’ve all been waiting for has arrived — Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged, according to reports! Wednesday brought the debut of Angelina Jolie’s engagement ring when she wore the enormous rock to a special viewing at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. To mark the special occasion, we’ve rounded up over 100 moments from Brad and Angelina’s relationship. The couple started dating in 2005, and six children later, are finally making things official. Click through to see pictures of Brad and Angelina’s seven years together!

Hobags are forever @ 04/13/2012 at 3:44 pm

wish them all the best they are good people and deserve the best

Congrats Brad and Angie!!!!

Congrats to King and Queen of Hollywood. The real Royal wedding coming.

The ring is really pretty. Congrats to them if it’s true, Love the JP’s!!

lurkersville @ 04/13/2012 at 3:46 pm

@annon:

OK here we go. Please pray for us JP fans because we’re in for a battle against just about everybody ha. But we are used to that already so…..

ITS OFFICIAL, THEY ARE INGAGED!!! Alert all Psyc hospital emergency rooms, trolls are coming.

Brad will plan the wedding @ 04/13/2012 at 3:47 pm

@umm: Angelina was still like nah, the kids want a cake they don’t really know what a wedding or marriage is. Bwhaah the whole time brad is getting ready to pop the question.

wow am really happy for them

It’s official: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged
After several years as a couple, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are engaged.

Pitt’s manager confirmed the news to The Associated Press in an email Friday.

Cynthia Pett-Dante said that there isn’t a wedding date “at this time.” She also said that the engagement “is a promise for the future.”

Lets have a moment of silence for the trolls they are in pain Ha HA Ha

That jeweler really doesn’t know anything at all. The ring that Brad designed is for me. It is a gift for being such a good friend to Brad, if you know what I mean.

Break out the champagne – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged – officially!

“Yes, it’s confirmed,” Pitt’s manager Cynthia Pett-Dante tells PEOPLE. “It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy. There’s no date set at this time.”

Jeweler Robert Procop designed Jolie’s engagement ring in collaboration with Pitt.

Jolie, 36, and Pitt, 48, have been together since 2005, and rumors that they planned to marry have circulated for years.

The chatter intensified earlier this year when Pitt told CBS News that they were “getting a lot of pressure from the kids.”

The couple have six children together: Maddox, 10, Pax, 8, Zahara, 7, Shiloh, 5 and twins Knox and Viv, 3.

OMG… I think I just feel in love with Brad Pitt! To take that much time and effort to have the ring just perfect for Angie is so damn romantic…

fat tick is posting @ 04/13/2012 at 3:51 pm

old fat tick (or a pd troll) is already trying (& failing) to get word out that the JPs are being “competitive” with fat tick by getting engaged- HOWEVER, people are starting to get fat tick’s antics- found this post funny:

Competitive with old lady Jen whose been “engaged” 4 or 5 times to 7 or 8 guys since 2005?! That’s HILARIOUS! Her new tiny stolen boyfriend will dump her, maybe via TMZ, just like all the rest of the men have. Heidi Bivens WILL have the last laugh!!

YEAH!!!!CONGRATS TO THE J-P. ANISTON AND HER PR MUST BE BUSY TRYING TO CONCOCT SOMETHING…I WON’T BE SURPRISE IF SHE REVEALS, SHE GOT PREGNANT, LOST THE BABY OR HAD ELOPED, OR WORST, THEROUX LEFT HER.

Passing Through @ 04/13/2012 at 3:52 pm

# 244 QQQQ @ 04/13/2012 at 1:58 pm
LOL. Norman heard that. He’s glad to be dead so he won’t get dragged to the beach in Malibu at midnight for High Tide Watch again…

VOTES IN FAVOR OF JOLIE FANS RECEIVING AN INVITATION:

so cool!, are you guys invited to the wedding?! come on! you deserve it, you spend 24/7 writing in JJ, fighting for a cause super important to the world and humankind … well well, speaking of perfection made ​​flesh in angelina and how ugly prostitute is Aniston, but hey! you did not finish high school (let alone college) at least you know how to use internet, right?, that’s huge. you go bunch of large ladies!

Brad will plan the wedding @ 04/13/2012 at 3:52 pm

The psych ward better call in more staff because the brangelina fans and the Jennifer fans are gonna be stanking up da place. I see no sign of the head nut in charge pt. I bet she’s passed out somewhere pooping her depends. her dream has come true, only if she can find her own man or woman to marry.

@fat tick is posting:
Jen will get whatever ring she buys for her buttboy to give her.

Brad and Angelina #1 trending on twitter.

They truly are the perfect couple.

Passing Through @ 04/13/2012 at 3:54 pm

Crap…I didn’t realize there’s a new thread so I have to move my comment from earlier…
# 238 annon @ 04/13/2012 at 1:37 pm

Angelina Jolie Wearing New Engagement Ring, Says Jewelry Designer Who Created It (Exclusive)
Beverly Hills jeweler Robert Procop, who has a collection of jewelry within his company named “Angelina,” confirms he created an engagement ring for Angelina Jolie designed in collaboration with Brad Pitt.
+++++++++++++++++++
Oh shite. Here come the trolls and hens losing their shite again. “Bu-bu-but Jen was supposed to be Brad’s only wife! WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WWWWHHHHYYYYYYY BRAD, WWWHHHHHYYYYYY!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” Must suck to be stuck on stoopid your whole life. But…the tabloids are all gonna be happy-happy because they can all claim, “TOLDJA!” a la Nikki Finke PLUS they’ll get Bridezilla Angie cover stories they can milk until there’s a wedding. Just because they’re “engaged” it doesn’t mean they’re getting hitched right away. Now bring on Lamey and her conspiracy theories. Neither of them have anything to promote so her theory ought to be pretty funny…
On another note – I see that the Downeys are now also fans of Robert Procop’s after Susan chose Angie’s jewelry collection for the GGs last year without knowing she designed them.

Brad will plan the wedding @ 04/13/2012 at 3:55 pm

And the nut mr gracious prob screaming like da queen dat he is at female frist.po thang.

@Bella:
Dear Bitter Bella….. Eat your heart out honey. LMAO…

I didn’t know that gay couples are now allowed to get married. Anyway… if it’s true, they’re full of ****.

Brad will plan the wedding @ 04/13/2012 at 3:56 pm

Oh dere she iz. Time for you to get a man sis.

The trolls are loosing their sh!t. hehehe.

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/13/2012 at 3:57 pm

I love this……
“Pitt waited for the “perfect moment to unveil this special jewel to Angelina Jolie,” the rep explained.”

Giuliana Rancic ‏ @GiulianaRancic

All the details on Brad and Angie’s engagement on @Enews tonight at 7/6c and 11:30/10:30c #brangelinaenews
Brad and Angie just confirmed they are officially engaged:) He put a ring on it:)

It’s official. Brad Pitt’s rep confirmed it. The most beautiful couple is engaged. Congratulations and wishing them the very best.

another jolie leg thrust? zzz

@Suzy:
Let’s hope so … I wouldn’t want Anustain to be alone forever.

It is official. Brad Pitt’s rep confirmed it. The most beautiful couple on the face of this planet is engaged. Congratulations and wishing them the very best.

@Love the JoliePitts: why Brad’s rep made ​​public something that is so private and personal to the couple?

——–new thread———-

trolls just go to sleep take a break

Does it really matter? They have both been married before so it’s not like their first or like they don’t do stuff for publicity. Even stage a wedding.

Congrats to Angelina and Brad!The wedding of the century is about to come!I’m so happy for them!

I bet all the news and entertainment channels all are going to Brad and Angelina engagement. They are literally the KING AND QUEEN OF AMERICA. HANDS DOWN.

Trolls are bitter, bitter LOL

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 04/13/2012 at 4:11 pm

@ 126 Zorra
It matters to THEM, because they were never married to the father/mother of their children, because it’s their longest relationship ever, because it’s the ONLY relationship that produced children who will be there to see their parents wedding vows.
So yeah, there is a HUGE difference and it matters even more when you marry the love of your life, the one who gave you children.

#2 – i think you meant that they wouldn’t get married till gay marriage is legalised all over the country; well, who cares!! If this news is true, then that is spectacular, and after they marry, Jen can no longer say that she is the only Mrs. Brad Pitt, her claim to fame.

Nicely ring!! Elegant and easy to wear/work in (not high & flashy:-)

Love them so haPpy for them.

Bringing over from my post on the previous thread ….

CONGRATS!! @ 04/13/2012 at 4:09 pm

Congratulations!! May your future be filled with continuted love of family, support for each other, good health and the joy of children.

Passing Through @ 04/13/2012 at 4:17 pm

OK…I’ve thought about this and this is gonna be Lamey’s schpiel – It’s all a set-up, y’all! Brad and Angie arranged for the pix at LACMA (TWO NIGHTS AGO!) specifically so the ring could be seen…and because celebs like to try to sneak in bad news late on Fridays because their PR person doesn’t have to respond until the following Monday (see Brad foiling Huvsy by having Cindy G release the divorce news on a Friday afternoon (to prevent a Huvsy spin job) instead of waiting until Monday as agreed)…or release good news on Friday because that way the tabs have the entire weekend to write next week’s cover story. And of course Pax was there so Brad and Angie could alert the world that the kids know and approve. It’s Lamey Conspiracies 101. If she doesn’t say this she’ll have some other wonky-eyed theory…

OMG YAYAYAY! finally so happy for them, they really are a great couple!

@umm: you´re f-cking stupid! “king and queen of america” lol, no wonder why the rest of the world thinks Americans are morons.

yes, they did say that they wouldn’t marry till gay marriage is legalized, but, really, who cares?? they have to do what is best for them and for their children, and getting married is best!!

bizzy bee @ 04/13/2012 at 4:25 pm

Congratulation!!! to Brad Pitt AND Angelian Jolie ON they ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!

Good for them, they were basically married anyway. Its sad people feel the need to drag Jen into every single Brad and Angelina thread. Get over it! I’m sure all three of them have.

@Bunmi: very refreshing to find someone mature than finally say that, thanks.
Long live to love!

There is new thread.

Aww that’s too sweet. Congrats to BP and AJ, a great couple doing some good in the world. I wish them and their six adorable children all the best.

Y is guyer silent @ 04/13/2012 at 6:13 pm

Why is guyer Kosinski silent?

Lucky Charm @ 04/13/2012 at 6:35 pm

Move over Duchess Kate, THIS will be the wedding of the century! Although I think they will have a very small, quiet wedding with just family and close friends. Angelina doesn’t seem to care for over-the-top, big productions. Congratulations to them, I’m so happy about this!

Yes yes yes yes yes…..The best news ever
Congratulation to Brad & Angie
Love you much!!!!

naturegirl @ 04/13/2012 at 6:52 pm

Congrats to my faves :) LOL

IT’S ABOUT TIME

LOVE THE JOLIE-PITT

SOON TO BE MR. & MS. PITT…………:)

yes! yeS! yES! YES!!!!!!

anoanymous @ 04/13/2012 at 7:04 pm

Wouldn’t it be great to find out how Angelina reacted when Brad pitt proposed, curious to know, I can only imagine. Was it at a romatic dinner? Did Angie hessitate to say yes. Hopefully somebody will have all the details.

Richard P @ 04/13/2012 at 7:04 pm

Good news
I wish them all the Best..

Queen Bee @ 04/13/2012 at 7:18 pm

YES!! YES!! YESSSS!!!! LOVE IT!! LOVE THEMMMM!!! WHOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! So romantic!…This is gonna be the most love-filled wedding EVERRR!! Those kids are going to have a ball, and their parents are going to be elated to see them so happy! It’s great they waited til now so that EVERY CHILD could be a part of it and remember the special day! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SO EXCITED FOR THEM!!

Jane Patton @ 04/13/2012 at 7:25 pm

OH—MY—GOD! This is SO delicious! This is the real thing, she has that ring on her finger. Never before has she had a ring on her finger. I LOVE IT!

Yay!! Beautiful ring!!

@Jane Patton:

I don’t think she has ever really been engaged.. I hope they enjoy it for a while. I’ts a special time.

this is to confirm that the relationship is falling apart and they need something to discount rumors..I wish they would stay together forever
that way they can take themeselves off the market and keep to each other and no other have to suffer them

There are so many comments here – no one will ever notice mine….but just gotta say. They have the distance, they have the kids, they still go out together as a couple and a family. No matter what dysfunctionality? It’s working for them. Congratulations for as long as it lasts….and I hope it’s as long as you’re all happy.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 04/13/2012 at 8:14 pm

Mr. and Mrs. Smith on F/X Sat. at 8pm and Sun. at 6pm. Perfect timimg for the announcement. See how it all begin.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 04/13/2012 at 8:17 pm

I can wait to see it on TV. Time to pull out my UNRATED dvd of Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Mrs. Lenny @ 04/13/2012 at 8:35 pm

Woooo Hoooo!! Congrats Brad and Angie…You guys just made my daaay!!

Oh…And, suck it HATERS…Bwahahahha!!

__

Here’s a beautifully romantic slideshow of Brad and Angelina’s timeline from MTV…..(The first picture on Mr. & Mrs. Smith I’d never seen…they’re walking with a brown haired little girl…I suppose they were depicting Mr & Mrs Smith in the future, but they were wrong…THEY’RE FUTURE KIDS WERE TO BE BLONDIES like gorgeous Brad! Love it!)…

…not to mention their beautiful African princess ZAHARRA, the energetic cutie PAX from Vienam, and the future King of Cambodia, MADDOX! The Vanity Fair spread in W MAGAZINE was right! They are surrounded by a b bevvy of beautiful children…

They beat Jen to the punch! She was gonna announce her pregnancy-now she’ll just let you see like reese did-Dangit she mad

@malibumom: SHE DOESN’T CARE !!!

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !
FRIDAY 13 – A VERY SYMBOLIC DAY !!!
R I D I C U L O U S ! ! !
OF COURSE “congrats”, PARTNERS !
The planet will stop turning, no doubt !
The ring looks like a CRYSTAL COFFIN.
Perhaps, it’s for your “feelings”….

Will Jolie invite her lovely father?
As I remember he told SHE IS A PSYCHO
Will Jloie KISS HER BROTHER ?
Brad will be HAPPY !

Congradulations Brad. You are now officially the 13th monkey.

italian girl @ 04/14/2012 at 3:44 am

I am happy for this beautiful couple that seems so madly in love.
Congratulations, I wish them an happy long life together.

p.s. Angelina should eat a little bit more, she is too skinny.

What a great surprise!
So unexpected that the news on AJBP engagement really made the world stood still. Every other news seemed not to matter.
Indeed, it was a world-breaking news. Although, there were countless tabloid rumors about it BUT this time this is the real thing. This is the real news. That’s why everybody seemed so excited.. It’s as if we are the ones who are engaged!!!! LOL.
Reading the news and comments from different sites, it seems everybody is happy, celebrating, smiling & overjoyed. Of course, few are gloomy or depressed today for some reason or another BUT definitely majority is ecstatic, delighted or simply the mood is light & pleasant. That’s the effect of AJBP. They ignite emotions.
Surely, they are NOT the first high profile personalities that were engaged yet AJBP is different. Their love story is different. The public is fascinated by them every time, especially more when they got together as a couple & eventually created their own family.
I am particular touched how much time & effort Brad spent in coming up with the engagement ring. It took him A YEAR & looking for the best diamond just to really find the perfect ring for his perfect ladylove, the perfect mother to his children. He really wanted it to be so special & to find the perfect moment to present it to her. He really made sure AJ deserves the best, and only the best. Anything less or ordinary is definitely NOT an option for him. If that is not love, I don’t know what it is?!
Now that they are engaged, the world is waiting or looking forward to the wedding day. I think, AJBP will do it with so much privacy in relation to the details of their wedding.
Whatever way they hold it, wherever the venue, the important thing is they remain united & loving toward each other. May they really grow old TOGETHER….enjoying their lives & cherish the memories they have created together.

deanie chin @ 04/14/2012 at 7:45 am

Congratulations to Mr. Brad Pitt & Miss Angelina Jolie ! So very excited for them & their family !

@JL:

Of course, she will kiss her brother, among many others, on her wedding day. Are you always this stupid?

@wren:

What dysfunctionality?

@JL:

Jealous much?

MediaWhoreMANjelina @ 04/14/2012 at 10:10 am

about time!

Not the amount of comments here like 5 years ago. Wow! I guess most people don’t care anymore about celebs anymore… Anyhow congratulations!

If it takes him a year to “realize a design” for a ring, how long does it take him to order from a menu?

jolie-pittfan @ 04/15/2012 at 3:26 am

soooooo happy for Angie and Brad. God bless ur family. Can’t wait for d wedding

@oy: What will you have today Mr. Pitt?

waiting…. chirp chirp

lol

@Johnny cracked corn: Get facts from PEOPLE the most reliable mag. Yeyooooooow! How exciting! My love and best wishes to Brad and Angie plus all the fans from my native Africa where Brad and Angie have their hearts to all four angles of the planet!

@Love the JoliePitts: How lovely! God bless Brad and Angie! You two have remained to be a true inspiration. Brad and Angie radiates love, hope, and strength to fight all the obstacles -Together!

@Manny: VERY Romantic! I wish all men could be like Brad. He is not only looks but knows how to treat his lady! No wonder Jen has been whining for ages! Angie’s the luckiest Girl!

@oy: A year or more for a Special ring for a Very special Lovely Lady!

@tazzy: INDEED The world at a stand still!! Best Breaking News Ever!

@Zorra: Married before or not Brangelina is a TOP Brand! Sooooooooo Exciting news!

@tazzy: tazzy,
why must I be jealous?
Brad knows Jolie had a sex with own brother. She kissed him in front the TV cameras with no shame…
Brad’s EGO hurts. Because her brother is not like an ex husband…

@JL:

She had sex with her brother? Oh really? And how would you know that unless you were stalking them and hiding in the closet. Wow not only are you bat shitt crazy you are a pervert to boot! JL the Pervert! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

rLooks good on you, LOL.

@tazzy: NO, NO Negative or insults will change the fact that Brad has proposed to Angie! Tazzy whoever stop hating. God bless Brangies

@Bella: Good going with calling them on being fat and useless! @Chitta: As far as we all know there is no proposal. It’s a “PROMISE” for the future. Meaning, hang in there lady till I find someone younger and prettier.

@tazzy: what’s the difference between tongue kissing your brother and having sex, not much! They are both as sick as they could get!

@JL: Guess what, the brother is suppose to do the wedding ceremony too. Big slap in Brad’s face, maybe that’s why he never, ever will marry her.

@jilly:

Tongue kissing? You read too many tabloids.

angelina so doesnt deserve happiness. of any form.

neither does brad.