Brad Pitt Engaged to Angelina Jolie - Confirmed!

Brad Pitt Engaged to Angelina Jolie - Confirmed!

It’s official – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged!!

“Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy,” the 48-year-old actor’s manager tells JustJared.com.

“There’s no date set at this time,” the statement added.

Angelina, 36, debuted the engagement ring, which Brad helped design with jeweler Robert Procop, earlier this week while visiting the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

The couple have been together for seven years. They have six children together – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne.

Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!!!

Credit: Jason Merritt; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Engaged

Getty

1,570 Comments

Pages: « 123 24 25 [26] 27 28 2963 » Show All

@Love the JoliePitts: I have to admit that was one of my favorite day. I had a feeling I was right although I was trying not to get my hopes up to be disappointed. To be honest, it was so early in the morning I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. However, when I enlarged the photo I was pretty optimistic I was right. Then omg, I believe, started to get excited, I could feel it in her comments, what a morning we had, love, love, love it.

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/14/2012 at 5:56 pm

@trt:
#620
Yes, I agree. They could have just gotten married and let that be the end of it.
But Brad seems to want more than that for Angie, himself, the kids and their family members and friends.
Brad and Angelina are all about family and family celebrations. So an Engagement, and maybe time to plan something really nice and with happy excitement and pretty decorations for the children, the family members and Brad and Angelina themselves makes such right sense.
Brad will Make it Right for his family!

@MJ:#628, I believe your vision of how it went down was more romantic than mine. I love the part about Knox bringing in the special wrapped box that look like chocolate. That brought a tear to my eye, just imaging that happening. Good one.

Mj- fyi- Bill & Jane Pitt’s 50th isn’t til August

groundcontrol @ 04/14/2012 at 6:04 pm

@Observer2:
######################
Always great to see you here, O2. Spot on comments. What is WRONG with those crazy azz bitter women? I pity their poor husbands and partners.

Country bitch @ 04/14/2012 at 6:09 pm

Trolls are in pain :)

groundcontrol @ 04/14/2012 at 6:10 pm

@Not delusional:
##################
Please go away and take your ridiculous tabloid fed delusions with you back to your mothership. No matter how many times you are stupid enough to repeat tabloid lies it doesn’t make them true except in your head.
There is something wrong with your and your ilk at IUC, FF and the other hate infected sites. Besides being just plain too stupid to breathe you take bile directed against other women to a whole new level of misogeny. Eff off.

Observer2 @ 04/14/2012 at 6:11 pm

Hey GC;

I don’t know, but, they seem to think that they have no problems. LOL. Let me guess, Brad and Angelina getting engaged, isn’t just about two people deciding to get married? There is something much more sinister at play? And let me guess, the runt of the mix has a story that is developing……………………LMAO!

I’m loving that the name changing troll is admitting that it’s a name changing troll, by changing their name, over and over again. But, the anger is still, all over it and it’s not whiff. They’ve done drenched themselves in it. Good times.

This has been one of the best days for us fans. Lots of positive, sweet and beautiful well wishes to the Jolie-Pitts. We can always count on Brad to do things in a “special” way for Angelina, that’s why so many of us women have fallen in love with him over the years! Romance is not dead if you are Brad Pitt!

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/14/2012 at 6:18 pm

@Golddustwoman:
#613
The power of Angelina’s ring finger.
It is worth far more than all the publicity stunts the old bitter hag has been paying for for the last seven plus years.

No need to call trolls anyone who disagrees with you. You are all insane.

Don’t get blindsided by their looks; the Jolie Pitts shouldn’t be looked up to. They are deceiving people and very good at it.

I can’t imagine what a sad existence all of you people live that you need to resort to write fan fiction or to celebrate this unworthy couple.

i wonder how many african slaves had to die to get that diamond to the usa

just_honest @ 04/14/2012 at 6:24 pm

Oh this is sooo pathetic. This couple is so desperate to prove to the world that their relationship is REAL. Cant they do anything better to get the limelight back? What a coincidence that Jen. Aniston announces she is happy and peaceful with her new partner, they rush to get married???

Who buys that story really? I really take it as an offense, that their marketers are throwing such cheap moves to our faces..!

Let’s guess what their next move will be to be in the headlines… Just look at the boxoffice results… If the sales drops, it is either time to buy a new baby or photographed topless or to get married… They are so irrelevant …

groundcontrol @ 04/14/2012 at 6:24 pm

@Observer2:
##################
I still shake my head over how anyone with half a brain can believe that his sleaziness has any contacts at all. That man is the epitome of a carnival performer (no offense to legitimate carnival performers). Forget that he has never been right about anything he said about the Jolie Pitts the fact that his whole demeanor screams desperate con man should be clue enough that no one would trust him with any kind of “inside info.” I just never realized there were this many females with this level of delusion and nastiness toward other women.
It is all quite romantic and exciting – even if it really doesn’t involve my life. I have always like Angie and hoped for happiness for her. They both really lucked out when they got thrown together for MAMS. A love story for the ages indeed.

I should have known that with all the Tsunami and earthquake warnings in the last couple of days that something big was going on with the Jolie-Pitts and a hag’s screams were the cause.

I am happy for Brad and Angelina, especially their children.
Hey PT, long time….

Observer2 @ 04/14/2012 at 6:25 pm

And what sort of life do you live to resort to a bitter infested, hate filled posts? Hello pot, meet kettle. Though, I’d rather be on this side than the bitter side. Have some salt, it takes away the bitter. Though, you seem to have an RX for it, that you take one every four hrs.

Oh and now we get down the brass knuckles. You’re the one that actually feels unworthy. Wayne’s World. LOL.

So happy for this family.

Congratulations, Brad, Angie and the children

@just_honest:

LOL. Exactly. That’s how they play.

Only people here buy those stories.

groundcontrol @ 04/14/2012 at 6:28 pm

@Tamsin:
When you’ve got proof of your accusations let us know. Until then they stand as lies. If you can’t handle the fact that you have been sucked in by tabloids and their no-proof scandals that’s your sad problem. Not mine.

@luke:

LOL. I also thought about that. St. Angie suffers from double standards. If they are so selfless as they claim to be, why making such expense and not giving that money to an orphanage instead?

Observer2 @ 04/14/2012 at 6:36 pm

The stench of Bitter Betty’s and a dude. LOL.

Love the JoliePitts @ 04/14/2012 at 6:38 pm

@Jen MANSTEALIN:
#612
Thanks for reminding the troll who parks its huge rump on a JP thread what real publicity stunts look like.
Aniston has no shame. Why does a 43 year old woman continue to prostitute herself before the press when she is truly yesterday’s news. Nobody cares.
Wonderbust’s Bust should have told her it is OVER!
Even Brad said….there ought to be a statute of limitations on this nonsense. Aniston and her crew of haters need to stop it. Enough already.

@groundcontrol:

The same can be said about your holy couple- you speak with such confidence, but can you prove anything that is said about them? How well do you think you know them? When you get to meet them in person, please do let us know.

At least you should agree that he cheated and dumped Aniston and he shouldn’t be celebrated because of it. Besides, you know how karma works, you don’t know if they are really going to make it to the altar, and if they do, you don’t know if and when they will get divorced. My guess is that, if they do get divorced, it will be dealt with quickly and in a non-public way, sort of like Susan Sarandon and Tim Robinson.

Brad was designing this ring WAY BEFORE fat tick manny acknowledged stealing her tiny troll- try again….it could not be more apparent that fat tick manny is irrelevant to the JPs and all of Hollywood. Forget rings & engagements, Brad has been designing AND BUILDING a beautiful, fulfilling life with his sweet Angie since 2005. Poor Heidi Bivens having to hear old fat tick brag about her stolen troll!

Pages: « 123 24 25 [26] 27 28 2963 » Show All