Brad Pitt Engaged to Angelina Jolie - Confirmed!

Brad Pitt Engaged to Angelina Jolie - Confirmed!

It’s official – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are engaged!!

“Yes, it’s confirmed. It is a promise for the future and their kids are very happy,” the 48-year-old actor’s manager tells JustJared.com.

“There’s no date set at this time,” the statement added.

Angelina, 36, debuted the engagement ring, which Brad helped design with jeweler Robert Procop, earlier this week while visiting the Los Angeles County Museum of Art.

The couple have been together for seven years. They have six children together – Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, and twins Knox and Vivienne.

Congratulations to the newly engaged couple!!!

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

1,570 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 963 » Show All

I am so happy, even happier than my own wedding. Love you Brad and Angelina.

Mini-van Majority Jen Hens on Suicide Watch!

Jen MANASTEALIN @ 04/13/2012 at 5:25 pm

@ 124 Claudia
It will change Maniston’s world : she will cry even more listenning to old cassettes with Brad’s voice in it, doing it repeatedly, in slow motion and rewind.
It will change the jenhens world, grieving even more, whining and crying at the ocean because of their reunion dream between the golden couple going kaput forever !

Itsjustmesuri @ 04/13/2012 at 5:27 pm

Loves the news!!!!! Congrats Brangelina!!!

Torontodiva @ 04/13/2012 at 5:27 pm

I love them together, but with the way hollywood goes, i fear this is the beginning of the end. I think i need a dose of optimism….

African Girl @ 04/13/2012 at 5:27 pm

Whoa!! The Hens are really affected by this good news??
Lmao….that is so sad

Brad and Angie on BBC One news at 10, the latest news
They show on cannes a pink dress

YEAH!!!!!!!!, Congratulations and best wishes!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 04/13/2012 at 5:38 pm

The hens said Brad will never marry Angie. They are choking on their words.

OMG!!! This is great news!

I wish you the best Ange. I hope it all works out the best for you and the kids.

You have no idea how much you have sustained me for the past several years, which otherwise would be one bleak muddle. But I wish you’d made up your mind sooner.

What I need now is a drastic change of scenery. And put my money where my mouth is. It’s a long time coming anyway…

Via con Dios.

aquarius64 @ 04/13/2012 at 5:42 pm

@ANCH1977 I was thinking about Aniston. Lord knows the media is going to throw this in her face. JA had several boyfriends (and a current one) and not ring to show for it. They want a reaction. I feel sorry for her.

# 119 jilly
=====

Poor miserable Jill, you’re already suffering and the wedding day is not even here. Lol. Make sure you book a bed in advance in your local Asylum home, at least, there will be some guys in white coat to watch over you when the pain becomes too unbearable. There are too many of you waiting to explode, I heard, they operate on first come first served basis, you might not get a bed when you finally go over the edge. No one wants you walking the street when the wedding happens and at your most dangerous peak without adequate supervision.

@aquarius64: It’s her own fault for letting the whole thing go on for so long. She should have put a stop to it long ago.

groundcontrol @ 04/13/2012 at 5:46 pm

@Passing Through:
####################
Hey PT. I’m chasing you all over these threads. Got your Epistles to the AWOL – great stuff. I responded with some maybe interesting info. I have also been baaad and await your scolding for my negligence with my computer. Well deserved scolding.
I love emerald cut stones. Very elegant. I am surprised though by an engagement – thought they’d just go elope one day. But I am sure this is mostly about the kids and creating beautiful memories for them of a lovely engagement and wedding. Happy news.

Or shall I say her fans fault? They’re still not over it.

This is great. They are both amazing and beautiful inside and out. I wish them all the best. For real.
And hope they will continue to entertain us with great movies!!

@Roses

If you are here I have to give you your props. YOU CALLED IT YESTERDAY. I thought it was her snake ring. Didn’t want to hope and be let down..

but DAMN I’m happy..and watching the trolls melt down is the gravy..

Congrats to Brad and Angie.. Wishing a long and loving life together. To amazing people that found each other..

@ANCH1977:
Why wait for a week? They’ll probably come out with the lie they’ve been secretly married forever. LOL!

Congrats to BP and AJ. They are a great couple doing some good in the world. I wish them all the best.

African Girl @ 04/13/2012 at 5:53 pm

@Estelle:

Oh my God…Estelle is that really you???

Congratulations Brad & Angie! You both deserve happiness. I bet the kids are over the moon.

Woooowwwwwwwwwwww congrats to the beautiful couple………………….. hahahaaaaa so happy for them. huhuhuhhhuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Trolls are losing it. Thumbing fans down will not change thIS GREAT NEWS. Every site and news outlet is covering it and you poor souls are in PAIN — LMAO. Mrs Angelina Jolie-Pitt, that sounds PERFECT.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 963 » Show All