Kate Bosworth, Emma Watson, & Lily Collins: Mulberry BBQ!

Kate Bosworth, Emma Watson, & Lily Collins: Mulberry BBQ!

Kate Bosworth cozies up to her boyfriend Michael Polish at the Mulberry BBQ Pool Party during the 2012 Coachella Film Festival at the Parker Palm Springs on Saturday (April 14) in Palm Springs, Calif.

The 29-year-old actress met up with her stylist Cher Coulter later at the festival. “Round two of coachella here we come!” Cher wrote on her Instagram account.

At the Mulberry BBQ, pals Emma Watson and Lily Collins met up with each other for some fun!

The night before, Kate and Lily both attended the Mulberry Firepit Party!

FYI: Emma is wearing Joie‘s “Leo” sandal.

kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq 01
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq 02
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq 03
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq 04
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq 05
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq coachella 01
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq coachella 02
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq coachella 03
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq coachella 04
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq coachella 05
kate bosworth emma watson lily collins mulberry bbq coachella 06

Credit: Donato Sardella; Photos: Wire Image
Posted to: 2012 Coachella Music Festival, Emma Watson, Kate Bosworth, Lily Collins, Michael Polish

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

lily stop trying to make your self noticeable t, its not gonna happen

Ah, here are more shots of KB, I was worried that JJ had forgotten her.
Has she actually seen any of the concerts, or is she just hanging out at the parties?

It’s a music festival not a f*cking fashion show Cher! These two (plus the hobbit, whose hair looks like a helmet) are so pathetic.

She’s not really going to wear that cowgirl getup is she? Not enough LOL’s in the world! I can’t wait for the real fashionistas to laugh their a$$es off at her!

@ladybug: hanging out at parties & stalking the paps to make sure they see her.

Actually... @ 04/14/2012 at 9:40 pm

I don’t like the cut of Kate Bosworth’s shirt. At. All. And she definitely dyed her hair earlier this week. I guess it’s not a horrible shade for her since I wasn’t sure until now, but I still think she looks better with a darker shade of blonde. And her tortured ends look so bad it makes me want to go deep condition my hair.

DailyNightly @ 04/14/2012 at 9:42 pm

Why does Kate look like she has a snaggletooth in the past several posts? It always looks like one tooth is trying to escape.

This KB look I like. :) Emma looks cute.

Ladybug where are you ?! There’s a new post about your favourite Kate! Please tell me something about her legs, dress, boyfriend, behavior, clothing etc. I’m dying to know your opinion! ….. NOT

Just noticed the cowboy shirt one. I would have put it a black low v tank top in either black or white.

@emily: Do I have my own personal troll now? I feel special!
@Nice, Emma is wearing the animal print better than anyone in this photoset.
And we’ve got 2 outfits in this post, so I still want to know, how many did she bring along? For a three day concert.

Broadway Baby @ 04/14/2012 at 9:53 pm

Compared to Lilly & Emma, she looks stupid. You’re almost 30, time to grow up.

@ladybug- I don’t know. I just comment on what I see.

@ladybug: See even trolls can have their own trolls! Btw. I’m happy to make you feel special – this is probably something rare for you?

LOL at Lily Collins trying to make herself relevant.

@Nice: I’m not talking about you as a troll, I’m replying to emily.
My reply to you was abut Emma Watson.

@ladybug- I know you weren’t calling me a troll. I thought you were asking me how many outfits.

Im starting to believe these two have the worst hair in HW. The hobbit looks like he slathers the product on with a Spackle, and she has hair drier than a tumbleweed.

Peanut Gallery @ 04/14/2012 at 10:13 pm

Outfit number 3. How many more? *facepalm*

@ladybug: I think she has at least 5 steamer trunks….1 for crapmint,1 for the tacky shoes, 1 for clothes, 1 for the theater makeup she’s caked on, & 1 for her oversized ego.

@Nice: Oh, ok. Never mind! :)

@Peanut Gallery, I think we’re up to 4, the two from last night and the two from today, which are the animal print one for the Mulberry party and then the cowboy getup that Cher tweeted. But remember, she’s low maintenance.

Peanut Gallery @ 04/14/2012 at 10:20 pm

@DailyNightly: Not a snaggletooth, a permanent sneer…..no doubt from either her “blue blood entitled” attitude or really bad lip plumping……or a combination of the two

Peanut Gallery @ 04/14/2012 at 10:21 pm

@ladybug: I could go away for a week with what she has worn in 2 days….you’re right, it is 4 so far

@Jeannie: Are you talking about Emma Watson because both of these ladies have the same personalities. The younger one just knows how to keep her shlt tight

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/14/2012 at 10:23 pm

I will try to say something nice about Kate for a change. It was nice of her to provide comic relief for the other folks in her age group parading around dressed like a teenager. They must have needed the laughs it caused.

This Emma chick is showing her true colours dressing more and more like a $lut every day. Hypocrite bish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All