Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Coachella Kisses

Vanessa Hudgens & Austin Butler: Coachella Kisses

Vanessa Hudgens and boyfriend Austin Butler show some PDA at the 2012 Coachella Music Festival on Friday (April 13) in Indio, Calif.

The cute couple shared a kiss during day one of the event.

Vanessa recently wrapped up her new film, Spring Breakers, which co-stars James Franco, Selana Gomez and Ashley Benson.

“I think at the end of the day you have to do parts that you could semi-relate to,” Vanessa told E! News. “I’m certainly not one who is going to rob a bank, but there is a part of me that loves smashing things and I get to do that [in this film].”

vanessa and austin smooches 01
vanessa and austin smooches 02
vanessa and austin smooches 03
vanessa and austin smooches 04
vanessa and austin smooches 05
vanessa and austin smooches 06

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

before the haters dont care want anyone says, i love her, they’re living their life like any normal couple would

LindsayLohanFan @ 04/14/2012 at 7:26 am

2 years ago it was ZAC EFRON after a year, then came JOSH HUTCHERSON… And now AUSTIN BUTLER??…. Ugh! Vanessa get back with zac or josh!!!

He sticks out like a sore thumb.

Vanessa looks so cute!

this is where she did “molly” last year……….

musicgirl @ 04/14/2012 at 8:04 am

they are so cute and Vanessa is gorgeous!

Such a cute couple!

Austin is so hot!! well done vanessa

They are just so adorable, the most loved up couple ever.

That’s funny to see with them Andrew (Bree’s son from Desperate Housewives!!). Am i the only one to have noticed that?? Don’t even know his real name LOL

He was seen at the same gym with Vanessa, they must be friends.

Austin is no Zac , but Hot D —- he looks good here. Vanessa I wish you and Austin all the luk in the world. don’t let the haters get you down. BTW Hot Stuff says Hi

I mean luck

she figured it out life is a gift , lately vanessa’s acting natural with confidence she’s no faking or pretending to be someone else… just her
I love her personality¡ very pasionate person

there it goes ¡¡¡ V at Coachella :’D I love how she’s there every single year
she brings sparkle to the festival

I think she’s confident because everything she owns, she earned. Her home, car, everything she bought. She’s been working a long time and most likely supporting family as well. When you go through some tough times as she has and come out on the other end…it makes you strong. I think she lives in the moment and is just passionate about life.

I’ve had a crush on Austin for a while now (long before he started dating her). I must say Vanessa is very lucky!

nice outfit V.

just enjoy V and be safe..love ya girl.

The80sRule @ 04/14/2012 at 10:42 am

If you want class, look no further than Austin’s co-star in The Carrie Diaries, AnnaSophia Robb!
And she prettier than Vanessa as well!

He is Austin Butler, her boyfriend since 5 or 6 months ago.

abbimorgan @ 04/14/2012 at 10:48 am

DAMN SHE’S CRAZY ¡¡¡¡¡ THAT’S WHY I LOVE HER

who is the blonde girl in the picture with them i have never seen her before.????

i guess she doesn’t hang with Laura anymore since dating Austin?????

Haters Suck! @ 04/14/2012 at 10:55 am

I’ll never understand some people man. If I lived a million years and spent all that time trying to figure it out I just never get it. This is vanessas favorite event of the year she always loves being there and yet some people just can’t understand that. She’s with a guy who’s not sacred of what people think and has no problem showing Vanessa is his girl. She’s also along with all the people minus her family who mean the most to her and have always been there for her and she’s been there for them as well. She’s happy she’s free and some people need to stick that in their pipe and smoke it.

Bunnylover @ 04/14/2012 at 10:57 am

Wonder who she will go with next year?? :)

Haters Suck! @ 04/14/2012 at 11:04 am

@kate2
Laura is there there with them she’s just not pictured here. But there are more pictures of Laura and others hanging around with them.
@bunnylover
not that it’s any of your business. But I’d put money on Austin again. I don’t know how long this but I see this being a long relationship. And Laura and Kim will be there too the same people she goes with every year.

@Kate2
I’m not 100% sure, but I think Laura is there. I’ve seen other pics and it looks like the same group she went with last year with the exception of Austin. I hope they all have fun, that’s what matters most.

not being rude just honest but how long do you think they will last? i think around 4 more months or so i dont see this as that long term but then again i dont see her getting back with any exes. Opinions?

Shawn Pyfrom in the back.

thanks for the replies i just wasn’t sure if she still hung around with Laura. Now i know she does.

i wonder if she bumped into 2 of her exes rumoured gf’s as Lilly and Theresa were both there

kelly martineau @ 04/14/2012 at 11:29 am

Is laura there too. Or is it just the two of them. Bady goes every year at this time. They can’t keep there has off each other for a second.

Bady doesn’t spend that much time with her family anymore or her friends like ashley laura brinttany snow. What about Austin’s family is he the only sibling in his’s family.

I think Austin will be around for a log time. they look so happy together and in the end that is what matters.

kelly martineau @ 04/14/2012 at 11:35 am

Is nessa sister old enough to go to the music festival or do you have to be a certain age. Think nessa losing her friends sense dating Big Lips that all she does is hang around him 24/7.

Bunnylover @ 04/14/2012 at 11:37 am

@Haters Suck!: No, you are right, it is not really any of my business, but it is an honest question asked without any venom towards any other posters. :)

@kelly martineau:
i completely agree its like she has dropped everything for him

do they stay in tents? for how long and is there running water to shower or do they do the “wild way”?

Haters Suck! @ 04/14/2012 at 11:53 am

@Kelly
SHUT UP!!!!!! I’m not saying this to be cruel or mean or anything, I’m seriously asking. Are you mentally ill or something? You do this every single time ask the most insane, bizzare, most idiotic questions ever. What the hell is wrong with you?
@samsam
I don’t see this being a short term relationship. It’s been about 8 months now. I see them being together for at least two years and if they make it that far which I’m cheering for them, then only God knows where they go from there.

abbimorgan @ 04/14/2012 at 11:54 am

@Haters Suck!: you should not try to understand people, I say it from experience is a big waste of time, people see only what want to see, if you know what I mean

Well, at least it’s not Josh again. Thank the Lord for that.

girls who hate on vanessa are the dumbest who pretend to be classy and saints saying vanessa is a trashy horrible girl . BUNCH OF HYPOCRITES¡¡¡¡¡¡ seek not a scapegoat to release your own insecurities

@Haters Suck!:

well considering her and her ex lasted 5 years then yes they could split after 2.

florence2 @ 04/14/2012 at 1:32 pm

I don’t see her and Austin ever breaking up there’s just some thing there and vanessa just glows when she is with him I see a engagemnt’ wedding and babies with this couple they just fit so well together and Austin is so proud of Vanessa and to be seen with her and openly shows this, he seems like a free spirit just like Vanessa who lives and ejoys life to the fullest.

Haters Suck! @ 04/14/2012 at 1:41 pm

@Kate2
well her ex was a…..i really, really want to finish that sentece but I think I’ve made my feelings about him clear enough plus I don’t want to start a fight so I’ll shut up.

Nessa's Fan @ 04/14/2012 at 3:42 pm

For the first time, Vanessa went to coachella with Zac.
I think they should go there together again. I really miss them together, and when I see her with Austin here, it reminds me of Zac because they kind of look alike, but Zac’s wayyyyyyyyyy BETTER!!!!!!

Rise Above Hate @ 04/14/2012 at 3:52 pm

I could be way of base but i could see these two walking down the aile together but that would be years from now. What i love about these two is they appreciate the moment and cherish every second together and don’t care who knows it. You shouldn’t have to hide your love. like vanessa said you have to take time and smell the roses from time to time and thats what these two are doing.
RISE ABOVE HATE!!!

Austin has some guns on him. I never noticed before, but its impressive. I think vanessa has found herself a winner.

Love Vanessa doing whatever she wants

My 2 Cents @ 04/14/2012 at 4:23 pm

@kate2: Laura is there , and her friends Kim, Shelly plus others.

druevalentine @ 04/14/2012 at 5:46 pm

Vanessa Hudgens is the most beautiful girl in the world. Hands down

It’s annoying how out of all the pics of them not touching or even standing next to each other the ones that get the attention are of a brief little kiss.

Haters Suck! @ 04/14/2012 at 7:26 pm

@xo
eh, I don’t mind so much. They’re enjoying themselves having a good time. If people want to piss and moan that’s their problem.

@Haters Suck!: True, but this isn’t the only time I’m talking about. There are hundreds of pics of these two but the only ones people see are the quick little pecks they share out of an entire day and it just makes it look like all they do is make out. People give them so much crap, but if you were to follow any young couple you would see the same thing and no one would say anything.

Adore Vanessa and adore their cute PDAs. If only more couples were like them. Vanessa has been with Austin for a good part of 7 months or maybe even more. Obviously Vanessa is an affectionate person, saw glimpses of it in her previous relationship and I think if she were to move on to another relationship, she would have given it her all esp. If she was into the guy, just saying. However, I love it that Austin reciprocates with just as much fervor.
Another thing is that Vanessa is very generous with her close friends and would have paid for some of their tickets. I also like that she’s not forgotten her besties ever.
Just love her effervescence. It is so infectious.

Haters Suck! @ 04/14/2012 at 8:26 pm

@xo
I understand. There are lots of pics of Vanessa dancing around with Laura and Kim and all that stuff. There could be no kissing pics and people would still give her crap that she brought Austin along at all. So what can ya do, might as well make the best of it. She’s with her bf and all her best friends and that’s what I like to see.

florence2 @ 04/15/2012 at 6:17 am

Vanessa has obviouksy found her as the saying goes 3rd time lucky guy and I don’t see her ever letting him go and it’s pretty obvious that he too is’nt planning on letting her go either.Best couple out there.

Vloyalist @ 04/15/2012 at 7:03 am

It’s cool to see Vanessa attending again her fave festival. I’m always looking forward what would be her new look in this event and she is just adorable..her smile is just the cutest! Oh and lovin to see Austin accompany her girl and her other friends like Kim, with her BF, Van’s website consultant i think…. I’m sure they had a blast and enjoy every moment of it!