Gerard Butler: Neon Carnival with Kellan Lutz!

Gerard Butler: Neon Carnival with Kellan Lutz!

Gerard Butler gives a big thumbs up at the third annual Neon Carnival during 2012 Coachella Music Festival on Saturday (April 14) in Thermal, Calif.

Earlier in the evening, the 42-year-old Scottish actor caught Radiohead in concert, where he danced in the guest artist section with Breaking Bad‘s Aaron Paul, Kings of Leon‘s Jared Followill (with girlfriend Martha Patterson), and Jared‘s pal, entrepreneur Douglas Chabbott.

“I’ve seen some great bands here [at Coachella],” Gerry shared with Just Jared. “But when Radiohead goes on, it’s like a different universe.”

Tons of other celebs showed up for the carnival, which was sponsored by A|X Armani Exchange and T-Mobile. Pictured below: Kellan Lutz, Connor Cruise, Emile Hirsch, Ryan Rottman, Josh Henderson, Dylan McDermott, Usher, and Chris Masterson.

20+ pictures inside of the Neon Carnival

gerard butler neon carnival 21
gerard butler neon carnival 22
gerard butler neon carnival 23
gerard butler neon carnival 24

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All

Looking good. Like the thumb up!!! xD

beaupigeon @ 04/15/2012 at 3:24 pm

This is SPARTA !

I don’t get it why Gégé attracts à lot of comment. the other post 255 comon girls, calm down!

;-p

Is this a different event? I thought Coachella was in Indio?

@beaupigeon: Is “Gege”, Gerry?! O.o

Radiohead are the dog’s boIIocks, I saw them at Reading a few years ago….

pantswatch2012 @ 04/15/2012 at 3:53 pm

i guess he robbed some poor hobo for those revolting pants!

this is gerry’s new anthem? to replace wonderwall, ha ha

What is Connor Cruise known for other than his famous father? Kid looks smug as hell.

He looks scungy and grungy as usual. Does he ever shower or bathe? There was a lot of posts in the early days about him not using antiperspirant. I think it’s a Scottish thing. UGH poostinky!

Is he finally in suede? He is. And turtle-dove gray! Terrific jacket. It He hooks better than expected. Glad he’s having fun.
~K

angelsrock @ 04/15/2012 at 4:22 pm

@niknoks:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? I’ve never heard that little quip before.

@angelsrock:

Dog’s boIIocks means they are great…..

Now listening to “Creep” in honour of Gerry’s love of Radiohead!!!! Next up? “Karma Police”….. :)

Can'tGetEnough @ 04/15/2012 at 4:41 pm

@angelsrock: Thank you Angel, I was just about to ask that! It didn’t sound like a good thing, but I’m glad it is. LOL
@niknoks: And hello to you Nik! Always glad to see you pop on here! Hope you’re weekend is going well!

@Can’tGetEnough:

Thanks hun, you too. My weekend is almost over, back to the grindstone tomorrow….

Joie de Vivre @ 04/15/2012 at 5:15 pm

One can never go wrong attending festivals with live music and dancing!! Two of the greatest gifts God gave us! ♥ Good for you, Butler! If I had his monetary means, I would attend every music festival I could. Hope Butler is staying focused on wellness while he’s having fun. Best wishes to everybody here and hope you are all well and happy and enjoying yourselves.

@Toronto: my thoughts exactly LOL!

Looking lovely as usual Gerry . : )

@perhaps: Haha! *wink*

dog ball/s? @ 04/15/2012 at 6:10 pm

means good ?huh?, is that the Queens’ English? eww. Why not say they are a great band , I really enjoyed them.

Nik noks is from England right or is it some kind of slang?

Just sounds weird.

Mountain Mama @ 04/15/2012 at 6:15 pm

I heard he was spotted in a mosh pit! I hope he wakes up sore as hell tomorrow!

Mountain Mama @ 04/15/2012 at 6:18 pm

Actually, he would have woken up sore as hell this morning! Even better!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 79 » Show All