Rihanna: Topless in Hawaii!

Rihanna: Topless in Hawaii!

Rihanna throws her bikini top into the air and covers up her chest in this new topless picture posted on her Facebook page.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

The 24-year-old singer posted 169 photos of herself and friends from her January vacation in Hawaii. Check out the more candid shots of Rihanna in Hawaii here: [Photo Set 1] [Photo Set 2] [Photo Set 3] [Photo Set 4] [Photo Set 5].

Last night, Rihanna performed “Where Have U Been” and “We Found Love” with Calvin Harris during the 2012 Coachella Music Festival in Indio, Calif.

After the show, Ri tweeted, “@CalvinHarris I had so much fun with your f–king fanz tonight! Diz hoodrat $kabii @katyperry also crowd surft n ATE my A$$ during my show.”

165+ pictures inside of Rihanna‘s vacation in Hawaii…

rihanna topless hawaii 001

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

what the Eff is she on ?

Jeez do we need to see that many photos?

She’s kind of a butterface

Gooooo Awaaaaaaaaay!

I have never seen so many photos attached to one JJ article. Clearly riri is drunk and high and stupid

And then Peole says the Kardashians are the attention whores …way to go Rihanna .. lol

She just loves to boast about her wonderful life. I have nothing against her enjoying life but it is very obnoxious to constantly brag about the being rich and famous lifestyle. If something bad happens to her, and I dont wish it, I will never feel sorry for her.

My friends don’t constantly take pictures of my ass, me undressing, my boobs etc while we are on vacation.
Are we doing it wrong?????????????

gotta say... @ 04/16/2012 at 11:51 pm

she’s not bragging about anything….. she posted pics on HER facebook page and just jared ran over there and took them to put on this site….. she did nothing more than what anyone else with facebook does…. upload a bunch of pics of friends on vacay…. and honestly if you are sick and tired of looking at all things rihanna just skip the damn articles that are obviously about her…… just a suggestion…..

@gotta say…:

she IS bragging, she is saying eff you to all of us her don’t live her life, can’t you see that? She is telling us she is better than us! It really is nasty of her and I have the right to comment on it!

Gossipgirl @ 04/16/2012 at 11:59 pm

This woman brings new meaning to the expression “overexposed”; it’s all her all the time. She is always half naked, and/or smoking marijuana and cigarettes or whatever. I don’t begrudge her success, but I am just tired of her.

She bought this site?

Has she always been this trashy? Because lately it feels like she’s EVERYWHERE, with that stupid trenchcoat, those pajamas, that ridiculous hairstyle.
Just go away Rihanna, people are getting tired of your attention seeking. And you being so obviously in love with yourself doesn’t make you more attractive.

Her pics must be $1 each for JJ to purchase that many.

well she does have a fabulous body- she probably works hard for it why not show it off? I think she is very pretty.

Is this a new Roc Nation thing? I mean, Rihanna has always insisted on sharing every inch of her life through photos, but never in batches like this. We have Beyonce with the tumblr, Rihanna with this, is Rita Ora next? I’d like to know the amount of overexposure I can expect from these celebs.

Celebs should remember the one thing that makes them so alluring is the mystery of their lives. They should try to keep that up.

SHE IS COPYING BEYONCE BY POSTING A TON OF PERSONAL PIC ON THE NET *YAWN*

She clearly is heading from a meltdown. Her desperate need to reveal her naked body and always posing for a camera is a sign of insecurity. She probably surrounds herself with yes people who don’t encourage her to be classy but egg her on to be provocative.

unattractive *****…..

when is gona be in playboy? she annoys much

HOLY “So Many Photos” BATMAN!

As always, Rihanna “it’s all about me” trying to show us that she lives a better life than us normal folks.

Don't Play @ 04/17/2012 at 1:22 am

@boo!: YOU DONT HAVE TO LOOK YOU KNOW.

Don't Play @ 04/17/2012 at 1:23 am

@BEAN: but you looked…..

Don't Play @ 04/17/2012 at 1:24 am

@sweetness: insecure people take a lot of pics? you need your brain rewired. that doesnt make any sense.

The Attention seeking is starting to get crazy now…. Annoying!!

@Don’t Play:
Of course it does! She takes photos she thinks she looks good and shows them to the world to hopefully read that she looks hot/great/good her style ist good etc.!! She posts so much photos because she is either insecure and wants affirmation or she is an attentionseeking freak like kardashian and wants affirmation. Either way it’s narcissistic!!

she used to be pretty, but now she looks like a complete mess, not attractive at all.

This chick is going to have a major breakdown!
All the signs are there
She is a sad little girl despeate for attention.

ummm these photos pretty much reassure me that she has some problems lol

noloveforhaters @ 04/17/2012 at 4:42 am

haters are tooooo funny =) saying mean things about her but always when you asking them they are claiming to not “hate” on her. its her life she can do what she wants and she has fun. do you take care on your life. if you dont like dont watch =) its simple =)

OKAY, we got it. you have a great body. but seriously, STOP SHOWING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN

Seems she is caught in her own fantasy.
And that she has a big fan in Don’t Play here LOL.
To each their own. I do not like this narcissistic girl. She has never even said anything intelligent. And no I didn’t look at the pics, I just wanted to comment.

Am i the only one who thinks she needs to grow up? Urgghh. I just don’t get this girl. I’ve never been a fan and i don’t think i ever will be sadly. Why can’t she talk properly either?

ATTENTION WH O R E!!!! The harder she tries to be sexy, the less sexy she gets. She used to be hot, now shes just a trashy mess. We get it, youve got a good body, but then just about anyone who can afford a daily trainer and do little else all day but spend 3hrs in a gym can also have that body. those of us with actual jobs, not so much the time, money or energy.
Heading for a meltdown. she realy thinks shes this hardcore thug rapper type, rather than poor little trashy girl.

jaspisgirl @ 04/17/2012 at 5:29 am

you know what ???? we get rihanna!!!!!! you are so good-looking,soooo rich,soooooo famous,sooooo well-liked,sooooo talented and i am sooooooo proud,that i finally mastered ironies!!!!!!!! without people who buy your records and pay for ticket for your concerts you are nothing!!!!!!! stop showing the world your naked body and the wonderful places you are able to visit and grow up!!!!!!

She likes to be always in the spotlight

She oozes s-kan-k. tries too hard to convince people she is ‘comfortable being naked’. well just because she is comfortable with it, doesn’t mean we want to see it. even in all that water, i think she needs to bath. she’s got that ‘stank’ look.

This site is full of such hateful ppl smh…. U hate her for sharing pics of herself on HER facebook page, for HER fans?? She didn’t post these for your hating arses

@gotta say…: I agree these ppl are just wack

Puggle face and thick thighs ….yes we get it.

And her first of likely many trips to rehab starts in 3, 2, 1….

Seriously, what’s wrong with her?

She’s got a little LiLo crazy in her I see

flat chested !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t care about her…but look at that gorgeous ocean view!

noloveforhaters @ 04/17/2012 at 11:00 am

@ha ha: oh my god and you are somebody who is claming not to hate on her? and then make such mean comments? i dont want to know how you act if you really hating on somebody, in your standards of hate. you feel attacked because she has a good life? oh my god you have to have such a sad life, to hate this much on a person because she is taking pictures of her vaction. nobody is forcing you to look at it. you are so pathetic.

tina from belarus @ 04/17/2012 at 11:01 am

sorry but she’s just like every other person. Don’t you put pictures on faceook when you came back from vacation? look at jessica albas twitterpage for example. she also upload every hour new pictures of her expenssive food and from her vacation in san cabo and in tokyo now and no one hates her for doing it? isn’t it the same rihanna does? sorry for my english

GIrls like her are so annyoying, who post dozens of pics of themselves trying to be “sexy” on facebook. This tells you a LOT about Rianna as a person.

NICE HAPPY TRAIL, RIRI. CLUE: WAX.

I just think she has beautiful curves. But it lacks breasts and her face is ugly. But, as is Rihanna, the press says she’s pretty.

shes beautiful and hottt

Rachel () @ 04/17/2012 at 1:02 pm

If I were Peter Berg (director of Battleship) I would be so pissed at this unprofessional tool. She walks out of a Battleship interview b/c she was asked a PERSONAL question, b!tches at a reporter for asking a PERSONAL question, & then posts dozens of pics online of her half naked & groping herself?! All of her songs are about what she likes to do in bed, but if someone asks about a guy she’s been linked to she’s mad?
@noloveforhaters: I am hating on her. Hard. She’s a rude, hypocrite.

She’s young and she is living, everyone should do that. She likes to party and this stuff and she’s doing what makes her happy, very good! I love her and her music too!

the only thing she can do is to be naked. nothing new, nothing special. she’ll be old and ugly anyways.

now i know why she is single, what man wants a woman so annoying and looking for attention all the time

@Don’t Play: it makes perfect sence, why u need to take pics for every single thing that you do? normal people dont do that, soon we will see pics of her going to the bathroom

@G: The “drug” insecurity, stemming from low self esteem. I mean, when I went on Hawaii, I had a pic like that too. I was in a bathing suit with the pretty blue water behind me but that was like a one time thing lol I’m not defending thr girl at all but I guess she does pictures “riri ” style. It’s such a turn off

Looselipz @ 04/17/2012 at 3:19 pm

I have high hopes that this self centered stuck up conceited no talent ho takes a flight to the moon and doesn’t return.

noloveforhaters @ 04/17/2012 at 3:28 pm

@Rachel (): oh my god you say this like it would be something to be proud of, to hate on somebody who did nothing to you and even dont know you. nobody is forcing you to look at her picture. but you still do. becaus you like to hate. you seem to be just a poor girl with a sad life. but hey i think thats called karma =)

noloveforhaters @ 04/17/2012 at 3:50 pm

normal people if they dont like someone they avoid any form of contact and attention to that person. but this psychohaters here, they act like hating is all they have in life. they give so much attention to someone they dont like. even feel personaly insulted with vacation pictures. psychohaters you understand that you dont need to read or watch pictures of her. you choosed it. she didn’t send it to you. you want to see and read about her and event comment on her posts an do this full of hate. and you still dont get how pathetic this is? wow. karma must hit you hard. and i dont care for the thumbs down because i understand that the thumbs and hatefull comments are everything you got in life. i wish you all love in life obviously you need it.

She looks great!
I mean everyone posts tons of pics on Facebook, Twitter, etc…I guess she’s no different than her peers. I don’t see big deal, it’s her personal account.

stephanie @ 04/17/2012 at 4:39 pm

ATTENTION WH000RE!!! SOOO SICK OF HER.

Rachel () @ 04/17/2012 at 5:12 pm

@noloveforhaters: “Hating on” someone and “hating” them are two different things, and I don’t care about her pics. It bothers me that someone who behaves as foolishly as she has recently is successful. It doesn’t say much for society that this hypocritical, silly girl is posted on every site and played constantly on the radio. So, yeah. I’m “hating on her”. She is stupid. If she is who you want to emulate, then I feel really sorry for you.

Should we breed now, or breed later? It’s up to you darling.

My friend’s step-mother makes $87 an hour on the internet.
She has been without work for six months but last month her payment was $16683 just working
on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site…. g00(dot)me/7k

my classmate’s step-aunt earned $17834 a month ago. she is getting paid on the laptop and got a $534500 condo. All she did was get blessed and work up the advice laid out on this link…. g00(dot)me/7k

Hot and sexy. I would get on top of her. What a woman!

LIVE YA LIFE RI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think she’s bragging. She’s posts a bunch of pics to her facebook, tumblr, and twitter because that’s what the sites were made for. Her pics allow fans to see her a normal person. She’s young and she’s having fun…so what if she’s rich, she’s enjoying her life. I’m not super rich like her but I still go out and enjoy life, take crazy pics with friends, drink, and smoke. It’s called being your own person and doing what makes you happy despite what people have to say about it. Btw…she’s 24 years old and she has an amazing body, why wouldn’t she show it off?

Wreckhanna..

u reminded me of ‘Holy cheerleader batman!!” from Supernatural ^_^

So where are the frikking “topless” shots??

I like her music and have never had any strong opinions about her personally, but this is just weird. Who takes photos like these with their friends on vacation?? I had no idea she was such an attention *****.

overexposed *****!

cannot wait to see her on Maury povich.

Her crazy little spiral is pretty clinical – First the stupid pix, then drug shots, s*ex video, rehab, people will feel sorry for her (I wont), makes new album, wash AND repeat.

Christina @ 04/18/2012 at 9:47 am

If it was a white girl you people would have loved these pics

@Christina: if it was a white girl it;d be lindsey lohan and ppl wld be calling her a wh*re.

she loves herself too much it’s nasty