Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer: Expecting a Baby!

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer: Expecting a Baby!

Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer are expecting their first child together, her rep confirms to JustJared.com!

The 29-year-old actress and the 42-year-old actor, who co-star together on the show True Blood, were married in 2010. Check out pics of Stephen jumping into the ocean shirtless at their wedding reception.

Anna is expected to give birth in the fall. Stephen already has two children from a previous relationship.

The fifth season of True Blood will debut on HBO on June 10. We cannot wait!

EW was the first to report the happy news.

ABC

Omg. I am surprised but great news. Congratulations! Sookie and Vam’paar’ Bill are having a baby!!! Mr Northman won’t be too impressed upon hearing this news!

OMG!!! Tell me this is true please!!! So happy for Anna and Stephen! ♥

Aaaaaww!!! Congrats to them!

Love Them!!! @ 04/17/2012 at 8:36 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
I’M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
They are my favourite couple in HW!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Gossipgirl @ 04/17/2012 at 8:40 pm

Wonderful!! Congrats to them both!

Congrats to the happy couple! That’ll be the cutest li’l faerie-pire evah.

Hideous parents, which means they’re going to have hideous kids.

congrats to them i love these two in RL but hate their characters on true blood.

How lovely! Congratulations to them!

Rachel () @ 04/17/2012 at 8:45 pm

Awe. Yay! Congratulations Stephen & Anna! Cutest baby ever!

OMG Congrats Anna and Stephen!! I wish ya’ll the best and and a healthy baby! So a Fae and Vamp make a baby…only in the Sookieverse!!!!

I mean this is a really happy news for both of them and some awful people who probably are pathetic in their loves lives come here and hate on them?? seriously? I know TB is important but there’s no reason to bring up your hating for their characters in this happy news, is so out of place.
Anyway soooooooo happy for Anna and Stephen ♥

awww! my best wishes to them and the little one!!!! :-)

Congrats to Anna & Stephen

What a wonderful annoucement.
They are going to have the cutest baby and they will always be able to turn to Uncle Alex for babysitting.
What great news, congrats to them both.

Is says too much about some people, when they can’t separate real people from their characters… shame on you.

Yay!! Congrats to them!!

Awesome news. Congrats to the happy couple!!

Congrats to Anna and Stephen!

Rachel () @ 04/17/2012 at 9:20 pm

@mforman: Oh, M you said the name “Alex”. The Beeel fans are offended. It’s not like they’re friends or anything. The Swede & Stephen are at war! The Swede will hate any offspring of Stephen!
What do you think they’d do if AP & SM made Alex the godfather? I think their brains might melt.

OMG. congrats to them <3
this won't affect true blood right ? =D

why mention alex in the first place? do you people have to mention him every where you go? this is anna and stephens moment.

Congrates! To the happy couple.

OMG! I’m so happy for them! Congratulations. :)

That's awesome!!! @ 04/17/2012 at 9:31 pm

I’m so excited for them!!! Congrats!!

It’s probably shallow that i thought of true blood and how it would effect the show first, right? ah!

Sookie Stackhouse, you’ve done it!

Oh…and…congrats! Lol

Rachel () @ 04/17/2012 at 9:41 pm

@jamie: Good point. Just thought it was funny. This IS about Anna and Stephen though and I’m super happy for them!

Congrats Anna and Stephen! Very good news.

@yep!: I have a strong suspicion that this may have timed as to not affect the production of TB, she’ll probably just start showing by the end of production and then she’ll probably have several weeks post baby before TB starts up.

I don’t think they’ll have Sookie pregnant (though this is TB so I never rule anything out).

Happy news!!

I Heart Derpy @ 04/17/2012 at 10:09 pm

Errr… didn’t she come out as a lesbian? or did I dream that. I’m so confused!

@I Heart Derpy: She’s bisexual, she mentioned that during a PSA about a 2 years ago.
If she were a lesbian I don’t think she and Stephen would be married.

I Heart Derpy @ 04/17/2012 at 10:15 pm

@ladybug: Thanks! I figured I was missing something! lol

Ugonna Wosu @ 04/17/2012 at 10:18 pm

CONGRATS!

Just Joanie @ 04/17/2012 at 10:20 pm

What wonderful news! Congrats to Anna and Stephen!

@jamie:

I know they can’t help themselves! Anytime you talk about anyone on TB other than him they freak the hell out!

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/17/2012 at 10:26 pm

Congratulations Anna and Stephen. May you be blessed with an easy pregnancy, an easy birth, and a healthy child. A wonderful new season in the series known as your life is about to begin.

LOVE ANNA AND STEPHEN!! THEY ARE MY FAVORITE HW COUPLE
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE (Sorry for shouting but I am so happy for them : D

Congratulations to them! She timed it perfectly; the pregnancy will not interfere with this season, which is almost done filming and since she is not showing much yet, won’t be too big of a deal and the sixth season won’t start filming till next year.

commonsense @ 04/17/2012 at 11:27 pm

Just please don’t make Sookie pregnant for Vampire Bill!

Cruizin596 @ 04/18/2012 at 12:34 am

Congratulations to Anna & Stephen. Sounds like they had this well planned out – not pregnant enough that it would impact Season 5 and probably delivering before filming for Season 6 would begin (if HBO renews). Anna’s character is so integral and the role is so physical that it would be difficult to film around a pregnancy. Again, congrats!

Aw, great news. Congrats :D

But what about true blood? So selfish…

nina diamant @ 04/18/2012 at 2:36 am

A VAMPIRE BABY!!! LOL

@Rachel (): Grow a brain, this is not your fauvorite tv show

@jamie: bc they’re crazy obsessive and insane about “their Alex” lmfao

CONGRATS to that lovely couple! So happy for them!

Anna & Steve fan @ 04/18/2012 at 3:59 am

Thrilled and happy for this awesome couple. Congrats!!

congrat to bill and sookie

That’s is the best news I have heard, I am so happy for Anna and Stephen good looking parents to a beautiful baby boy or girl.

lafamepoma @ 04/18/2012 at 8:38 am

Congrats for them, but how they continue to shoot the tv series?

OMG!!!!!!!!—–Thumbs down for congrats. Some of you guys (I say some because only a few cannot separate reality from tv show) have to stop and grow up.
@Rachel()—You are probably right, I would pay to see their faces if they were to name him godfather. Maybe he will be Los Angeles Godfather, even if not, you and I both know that child will call him uncle. The whole cast and crew must be so excited for them.
@jamie—Yes, you are right this is AP’s and SM’s moment. You also know they met on the show, AS has called them more than once his LA family and they have both said they consider the cast and crew family. This is a such a happy annoucement, who cares, who we mention, it take away nothing from that baby.
@yep!—-No, you are not selfish at all. Even if people wont admit it, they were thinking it. If you figure it out AP probably waited about 3 or 4 months before announcing, so by the time Season 6 starts, the littlest vampire will be on set, watching mommy and daddy work.

Congrats.
Guess they’ll finally have the attention the desperately always wanted from the media. Sorry to be rude, but if you don’t see how planned this is you’re pretty blind.

That is going to be an ugly baby.

What is wrong with some of you? This is Anna and Stephen’s special moment and this should be a place to congratulate them.
No nasty comments please. This is a beautiful time for them. Try hard to remember that.

Yay!!!!!!!! :)

@lafamepoma:

I know right, how selfish can you be? hopefully this means that this is the last season of TB, andvviking can start with his true calling, making movies.

<3 Congratulations <3

"Anna’s pregnancy won’t effect True Blood, since she won’t be showing (much) during season 5 filming and will have delivered before season 6 begins filming (assuming HBO orders it)."

@Bubu: You’re the one looking for attention darling.

They are gonna make great parents. Congrats to them!

they’re so cute!!!! Bill campton is hot! great news!

I love True Blood, love them as a couple. I am so happy for them both.

This is the best news in a long time. Congrats to the happy couple.
Love Anna and Stephen.

Congrats to Anna and Stephen!!

OMG!!! im so happy for u guys i always wished you guys could be together im so happy!!!! :) congrats you guys

Just what we need, more immigrant babies! They are both foreign and yet their kid will be American. I don’t mind them working here, but I resent the fact that they seem to have taken up permanent residence and their kds will be American. We’ve got plenty of unemployed actors.

Another anchor baby on the way. I thought we had immigration control.

@A: Nope, it’s not long for the world