Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev: 'Glamour' Book Party!

Ian Somerhalder & Nina Dobrev: 'Glamour' Book Party!

Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder attend a party for Glamour‘s new book on Monday (April 16) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The couple – along with celeb stylist Rachel Zoe and Glamour‘s Editor-in-Chief, Cindi Leive – celebrated the release of “30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She’s 30.”

Over the weekend, Nina and Ian got cozy at the 2012 Coachella Music Festival, where they also hit up a pool party and BBQ.

“Venice. Ahhhh. Home sweet home. Good night world!” Ian tweeted after returning from Indio, Calif.

nina dobrev ian somerhalder glamour book party 01
nina dobrev ian somerhalder glamour book party 02
nina dobrev ian somerhalder glamour book party 03
nina dobrev ian somerhalder glamour book party 04
nina dobrev ian somerhalder glamour book party 05

Credit: Donato Sardella; Photos: Wire Image
Posted to: Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Rachel Zoe

Ethan Miller/Getty

He looks so fragile and tired. Also, only one guy can wear that hat and it’s not Ian, LOL.

Why does he make that goofy grin? Its not sexy. I used to watch The vampire diaries but got tired of the entire show being about these two. Not to mention how Ian fans are complete lunatics bullying people who disagree with the story. The only time the both of them tweet is to get votes or because they get free stuff if they mention the designer. Before the Dilenas go all crazy with the he does foundation crap. He is boring.

The Muffin Man @ 04/17/2012 at 5:24 pm

Pretty little women she is gorgeous abit to hot even for Ian hes a lucky man.

stellartes @ 04/17/2012 at 5:45 pm

he should eat a sandwich or two.

Sarah Rose @ 04/17/2012 at 5:47 pm

That is great news…fun from Coachella to a Glamour Book Party. What a fantastic couple! Love them both! HOT! HOT! Couple!

Likely that staged ‘romance’ is getting to him?

Dobrev again tries look elder then she is,not bothering that she screems fake.We all saw nice,shy girl who offered herself to not interested Ian,spreading her legs literally. She needs sandwich even more than he is.Pathetic,girl cannot get her own fans with out being rumored Ians gf.
Staged romance…boring…

and no pics together,again.Really this NLP move which is only to lead fans to create their own BHS story about epic love is getting old. Second year in row they use the same fan service thing.Fans wanted romantiv vacation,here we go rumors about hawaii,fans wanted PDA at Coachella here we go again,fans wanted a week in LA at events voila, what next? who wants to bet with me that Nina will accidentally appear at some of ians con where she wasn’t announced because there is no con this year who wanted her to attend? this is not for publicity,i agree. this is fan service!they need to entertain the fansbecause dreaming about rumored lovelife is more interesting then watching borinf TVD

These two a kinda annoying.

All of you are just insane,ridiculous freaks. How in God ‘s name do you know what’s going on? Why is it a problem that they did’nt take a pic together? There are barely any pics of them in the first place, get over your made up stories , leave them alone and grow the hell up.

brenda dubois @ 04/17/2012 at 6:50 pm

is his face stuck like that now?

That girl @ 04/17/2012 at 6:52 pm

Seriously you all have the nerve to ***** about them not being together at an event. You all act like you know them when you probably sit behind a computer and attack any celeb that doesn’t like up to your expectations. Grow up and find something better to do with your lives. Yea they Are a couple who arent always together. SOOO WHAT! They are amazing people who do so much and if you don’t like it stop putting your two cents into everything they do. Thanks ;)

Has Ian been eating lately? Even his face looks way too thin. I suspect that he has The Hollywood Thin Disease.

is it just me or is that guy really creepy?

@Dave From Canada: exactly! Why is he so thin??? He looks much better with more lbs, especially his face. Btw I don’t like that smirk all the time, he’s overdoing that “mean vampire face.” And I think Nina is definitely a pretty girl but she used to be prettier in my opinion…somehow these two don’t go well together, I can’t really explain and i’m not hating but there’s something odd about them.

I agree with all of you! Ian needs a sandwich and Nina is just…idk not the same. I know that what I’m going to say is mean but Nina appears to be a little bit of a fame *****. I mean she’s not going to any VD fan convention but she’s appearing at parties and events and stuff. I used to love vampire diaries….not anymore, they just ruined for me.

@That girl: AGREE WITH YOU 100% :)

His boy friend likes him thin.

I totally agree with all of you guys, specially with Many.
I think this couple is a complete fake, all set-up because of TVD.
But if this is not fake, then I think that Nina is really just seeking for attention and fame, and to see this you just need to take a look at the Coachella pictures they took together. Why is that that she’s smiling all the time ? And is not a sincere smile.. is almost as if she was posing for the paparazzi. Well, I may even sound mean, but that’s what I think..
And about the show, I wanted Elena to be with Damon, but now I don’t know anymore.. she kinda annoys me :/
Ian is way too thin, I don’t know what happened to him, eat a sandwich boy!!

@Becky: I agree I remember in the beginning of the show. Ian and Nina were at the airport, the paps asked Ian question and didn’t say anything to Nina. She actually looked right in the camera and smiled, still the paps said nothing. Now she is forever trying to get her picture taken and getting all the freebees from different events. Kind of embarrassed for her.

why Ian looks like Adam Levine..

Why comment on here when you have nothing good to say? Is that all what you Paul fans can do? REALLY?

They are beautiful people, in-and outside! <3

Ian is a pretty Man, why all the jealousy guys? They make a cute couple!

Sometimes it’s the angle of the picture that makes people look thinner than they are! Ian is just fine, trust me people! *so hot and beautiful*

Don’t know why people think their relationship is staged, or a publicity stuny. They’ve been dating for over a year and actually kept it quiet and dismissed it for months.
Also, why do people keep saying he needs to eat? It’s obviously the angle of the photo and the lighting making his face look a bit gaunt.
And people seem to have this idea that all of TVD fans are rabid, angry, whiny monsters when in reality, a few people give that reputation to the rest of the more positive and open-minded fandom.

Empiresque @ 04/18/2012 at 5:02 am

Some ppl here lives in Atl and more than once saw all TVD ppl around.And trust us,Nina Dobrev is not a nice girl.That gal is desparete for attention,she becomes moody and histerical when stuff in restaraunt wants Pauls or Ians picture to hand on the wall but not hers,she is rude to TVD crew,she treats restaraunt,SPA and hotel stuff as sh**T,cause she is snob and thinks that she is better than others.Ask ppl how many times they saw them together and how many times they saw Ia with other ppl and gals,Their interactions always ends with shouting at each other.This is not love.I think her best result with Ian is co owrkers with benefits at some point if he ever touched her after she was benefiting with Trevino during whole season 1. And Ian, he is different in real life, he is not snob,he is easy going simple down to earth guy. If not for his fame he is not for her.

florence2 @ 04/18/2012 at 5:41 am

I do love TVD but even I’m getting fed up with them constantly shoving the Damon/Elena love down our throats just put them together in the show for God’s sake, for me I’ll stick with the book version which yes has her admit she has some kind of feelings for Damon but it is a passing thing but the writers have totally changed it for me. I do love Ian as Damon and I never thought I’d say this but why oh why do we have to constantly see him either shirtless or in be in bed with someone it’s getting boring.

I agree with @Empiresque Miss Dobrev is not as nice as it seems! She only “loves” us when she needs something ( PCA nomination)…HAS SHE EVER TWEETED A FAN BACK? DOES SHE GO TO ANY OF THE CONVENTIONS?
She did only one con last year and the stuff members had nothing good to say about her….she acts like a Diva but seriously she is NOT JULIA ROBERTS! Nina looks like an ordinary girl, nothing special!

Ian is such a great guy, he could do much better than her (and NO I’m not saying this because of Jealousy)…He can have any woman…so why her??? I seriously don’t understand that!

Oh wow. So many haters and difficult people here. I notice one thing though…a hint of maybe misogyny? Lots of critics of Nina with terms like her being a fame ***** and mean and hysterical. Kind of the things people say to put down women. In these high profile relationships its pretty much ALWAYS the women who get the awful negative critiques. The woman is always expected to be gentle and kind and nice and submissive and wonderful in the bedroom but not too sexual in public. Read back what’s been said here and tell me you don’t read a bunch of very critical and resentful people who judge women harshly and unfairly because they aren’t pretty and quiet and nice all the time.

Empiresque @ 04/18/2012 at 12:09 pm

It is not about hating woman.It is about Nina pulling this image of nice,shy,private.almost innocent girl.That is areol of her image and main line in representing herself.And fact is that that image is lying in fans face. It would be ok if she would be herself,as Ian is. He is himself,he isn’t hiding that he using twitter for PR,or using CW events to promote ISF.He is open about it and fans accepted that.He actually interacts with fans.She on the other hand pretends to be all sweet but alowes herself to treat fans as sh*t when she is not in the mood,as she did in coridors at eye con in october. That is the problem. And hey,why do u think a lot of ppl stoped believeing in whole Nian thing?Because we saw them near each other,and how fake it looks.

that girl 2 @ 04/18/2012 at 5:27 pm

@jessy I so agree with you! You hating ******** need to find something better to do with your lives instead of trying to put these innocent people down. Grow up!! And for those who act like you know nina you really make me laugh with your BS. hahahah Love NIAN <33333 You got my vote!

@Becky: Seriously! I agree with you girl…nina is not what she seems. It makes me soo sad actually and ian is just idk…he looks creepy and not sincere for some reason. I heard that nina is kinda mean to people in the VD set??? ummmmmm I wonder. …

Yeah there are stories that Nina is a real diva on set. I really like the first season, heard her on interviews and she seemed nice. Now all you hear is she thinks everyone should kiss her butt. I remember when the dude who played Mason on the show. He was saying that Nina gets mad if anyone talks about the next episode, like really mad. She doesn’t want anyone to know whats going on until she knows. As for the Atlanta attitude. She likes her drinking and cigs and is very loud if she isn’t noticed before Ian and the rest of the cast. Not a fan of Nina. Thank god she’ll just be known for this show. Once this show is gone, see ya Nina. Your type casted. Like other actors who have been on sitcoms.

Empiresque @ 04/18/2012 at 10:18 pm

girl from Convington who helps with tour for fans was one of extras during one of lasts episodes.Nina was the only one who didn’t say “hi” to exras and treat them like they are just some bugs who disturbds her.She was moody all day.Candice was giving apologies for it.All cast was nice except Nina.Ian came to her along with Paul,but she really shoted on them to f~!ck off!Only when manager came and said that fans arrived to takes pics on set she came near Ian,preted to hug him and went outside with fake smile to greet the fans,but on her way some extras read the script near trailers and she was – out if my way! Ian apologised for her.Onthe second day she acted the same and before second group of funs arrived she was shouting -Call me Ian here!though he was not far away and busy talking with his father.He came closer,she sais smth in low voice and he hugged her from behind with greeted teeth.At evening fans near the set spread rumors that they saw Nian hugging.

I think the PCS went to her head and she thinks she is better than eveyone else. The Nina Ian realtionship is sooo fake now you can see it. She should get her head out of her ass because she is not all that and not even a great actor. The PCA she won only by fans who are to stupid to see she uses them to get votes or to blow up her Twitter account, yes she looks stuck up in some of those pixs and needs a good meal or two. I use to watch TVD but it suxs anymore so I stop watchen The Nina and Ian show.. feel sorry for rest of cast they are so talented and classy but get over shadow buy a STUCK UP DIVA who needs to be brought back down to earth.

wow guys….seriously?? I didn’t know she was that bad…I mean I heard stories but never like this it just makes me more disappointed. She’s a cute girl but not the most beautiful girl in the world. And ian is nice too but they’re wayyyy over their heads.

Fans started writing the epic story about Nian love even when Ian was still dating his real gf. People from Atl here (if u are real) might now that said Ians gf lived with him in Atl much longer then fans think. But producers needed a balance to fit both Delena and Stelena fans,Stelena fanbase were good with the show,so producers gave them Nian,it was best shot cause fans literally imagined and wrote whole storie themselves.All Ian and Nina was needed to do is take same flights and be near each other at events.Later sponsors aw how brilliant it is,they can use that couple to promote stuffb/c fans screaming,shouting and demanding to see those two together.Ian is smart he use all the attendance to his foundation and as how was said here he doesn’t denay it.That he poses to promote ISF.Fans either accept it either not. Most fans did. Not forgetting the fact here that Ian openly sais that he has no time for gf,for some InStyle mag he even said that it is excluded such thing as a gf in his life right now.Only crazy fans belieaved that he was playing coy and trying to protect relationship.Protec from what? They both are ambitious and it is Ok.really. I feel sorry for them b/c they have craziest fanbase ever.But at least one of them is honest about all it. As about kisses,how was said in previous article about Coachella, Ian kisses and hugs everyone and a lot of fn girls recieaved kiss on a lips from him in much more better quality and when Ian is drunk as at Comic Con he hugs everyone including Paul and Kevin Williamson. According to fans logic TVD is big Sweden family. They (aka prodocers) tried to “sell”Nina on her own with all photoshoots in mags e.t.c. but faild. No con wanted her,no fans (except Nian)voted for her,her only value is to be Ians gf b/c fas want to belieave that that kind of relationship can exist. Did u know that Nina is the only one from the cast with speechwriter for interviews and cons?Why do u think there was no questions to Nina during Playfest. She is incapable to do proper conversation.And i do not hate her,i hate hypocracy and feel bad for Ian.As someone also said in Coachella article, poor guy need to be drunk to do all that fanservice.

haha obviously a whole lot of trolls on here
nice try guy, but the 15 or so of you trying to troll will not overwhelm the thousands of fans who know the truth….the ones that ACTUALLY go to the conventions and meet Nina, Ian, the rest of the cast and they’re always lovely and nice to their fans. Do you even watch the videos from the cons?
I just laugh at you here trying to troll. Paaaathetic

hmmmmmm all the positive comments are voted negatively…and all the negative comments are voted positively? Seems legit. Defs not trolls and keyboard warriors. Definitely not…………..

You judge ppl behavior on the panel of cons when they are payed to be nice? And who is 15 here

I am really sorry for my Englsih it is not my first laguage. But i can confirm @Irena story. Nina was arrogant and obnoxious during Nimes convention.She has really bad relationship with co stars and Ian too.He shouted at her very loud after she failed something and made ISF stuff mad. They never really near each other not mention together, A lot of people says so but no one takes our words as true,people prefer to believe in big fat lie which was created by promoters.
As for positive and negative comments and ratings,i guess fans are finally fed up with lies throwing in our throats. But no matter what stuff of the hotels,bars,cons or citizaens of Atlanta and Convington will say,or even if Nina or Ian will denay the rumors,obsessed with Nian idea fans will not belieave it.
And yes,Nina smokes and drinks to much even more than Ian and others.She is nice to you inly when she needs something.
I know that my words wont change anything and i will recieave a lot of bushing on myself. But i’m so happy that finally fans who saw them in real life accidentaly but not during staged moments filled witth actors contract obligations saying the truth.
And one more thing, we saw at the ball with what kind of guys Nina is flirting,Ian is to simple for her taste.She wont be with him in real life,her standarts are to high.She is selling her self for a very high price

I met Nina and Ian at Nimes in 2011 for the Mystic Love Convention, I got autographs and met them. They are two of the nicest people I have ever met. They were smiling the whole time, gracious to fans, making conversation with them. And during the Q & A session they were both playful, genuine and gave great answers. So take it from me, who has really met them, those stories of her being a diva are totally fake

@Tvfan:
well you obviously understood what I meant..not…..I quote myself “the 15 or so of you”…that means that there is approximately 15 (as in a quantity of people, not their age) of you trying to troll here. You’re just further validating my claim with your comments :)
and behind the scenes of the conventions, Nina was nice too..I think I would know… i was there in Atlanta…and I’ve seen her on set too.
Always, absolutely everyone says she’s great including me, not one negative comment is heard. Her and Ian came out, took time out of their scene to come sign autographs and take photos with us, always smiling and gracious, and they walked off really happy to film a scene even though we kind of crowded them. Its just sad that you have to resort to making up lies. I don’t even know why? If you have nothing nice to say…don’t say anything at all…..
Also, @Nimes, whoever you are, @Irena didnt even say the word Nimes in her comment…awkward..

@Dan: ok chill out for one second. We get what you mean but if @Nimes and @Tvfan say something they both agree on it can’t be pure coincidence. I agree that we don’t know them personally to judge them but they appear to be what everyone here is saying…fame whores. I’m sorry for the words…but it’s true, I mean like I said nina is not going to any convention this year because of her “busy schedule” same with ian he canceled LAST MINUTE! even paul and everyone that went had to apologize for them! now you see them out in the open at events and party i’m no expert but I’m pretty sure that’s not WORK, like they said. So in other words yes they are way over their heads and everyone agrees. so please if you’re going to be rude with people here just leave, we’re commenting on something we all agree is true.

I’m sorry i didn’t mean @Tvfan but i did meant @irena sorry about that!

This is all very amusing. Sort of like all those conspiracy theories of how the moon landing was not real and that actually the whole thing was a movie studio. I will tell you that unlike people here who met Nina at some convention where she signed autographs, she GREW UP where I live. There are people here who went to high school with her. Who were on set with her at Degrassi. And who know not only her but her lovely family. They can tell you she’s a sweet girl. She’s like alot of other 23 year olds — young, having a good time and loving it all. And all of you here who talk about hypocrisy and lies — you are like me. Watching it all from a computer screen or a TV while they are flying about, getting alot of money and doing more with their lives than we will probably ever do.

@Dan:
I never neant to say that @Irena was at Nimes,she just mentioned people who worked at cons and have nothing good to say after that,so i shared my Nimes story. Working during con as a stuff u can see things,when fans are far away and they do not need to pretend any more. I remeber the moment when Nina was calling Ian different names and he suggested her to grow up and behave if she doesn’t want ruin everything even more than she ruined and he doesn’t care about her reasons,it was in a smoking room, We needed to enter there to check the ashtrays and as soon as the door was opened they were all nice to each other,Nina even put her arms around him and pecked him on the nose.Ian was stoic with a fake smile. Stuff from Nimes has thousand of stories,how they behave and how no one from actors like Nina and how she was treating personal. Even fans were not fancy to her at some point. But all people in the internet called us trolls and liers as u did.
People wants to think that fairytail exists it is their right. But most of you meet them at events when they paid to act nice,when they are at work,when they watch their backs so the legend wont be ruined.
But you call other people whosaw them in circumstances when they don’t need to pretend as liers only because we don’t agree with you. That is well…stupid.
I agree no one including you knows them in real life,but they are not as perfect as pictured. Ian and Candice are pretty the same in real life. Nina is absolutely different.She is a moody child whos fame hit her hard in the head. I feel for her…really…

woah everyone needs to calm down :)
I don’t think we’ll ever know what they’re actually like unless we randomly become their friend or neighbor somehow. Yes they seem nice, yes its also possible they’re not so nice. But I don’t think we can ever truly know for sure their personalities because we don’t know what they’re like off camera and in private. Same with all celebrities really.
But the cast seems to get on well together and the show is great, so I’m not complaining :)

In my opinion, the “Nina-being-greedy-for-fame” thing is quickly concluded. I don’t disagree. Neither do I agree. If we think that Nina takes luxurious vacations and shows off… And on the other side, doesn’t show up in TVD fan conventions (or maybe most/some of them. Seriously? I need to check.), well, she must have had her reasons. TVD shoots could be tiring, you know. If she has to take vacations and at least REST, well, I don’t think we should have a problem with that. There are a lot of possibilities. We don’t know the truth yet. So I think it’s best to just sit down, observe, and watch out for things to happen the way they should. You’re opinions are important. So is mine. But, keep things in a peaceful way. Don’t hate. :)

@Nimes @Dan I didn’t mention Nimes BUT it’s the con I was talking about! I WAS THERE and Nina, I can honestly tell you, was NOT nice!

The was a meet and greet (breakfast) on Sunday morning with the stars and Nina was the only one who didn’t say ONE word! She was totally uncomfortable, moody and acted like she don’t wanted to be there at all! She was rude to the stuff members and called French Fans…”annoying”

Ian is very sweet, he talked to us a lot, was always nice, funny and most important: He is so down to earth! Great guy!

I’m not hating on Nina but what I said is the truth! *Sorry for my bad english*

Another note…the ISF event “Let’s get dirty” is today! Nina is not helping cleaning up the beach BUT she’ll be at the Influence affair and after partys etc.

Once again she let others do the “dirty” work and just enjoy the spotlight in the evening! :(

Well Irena there’s another way to look at the fact that she’s not on the beach today. She probably does not want to take the spotlight away from Ian and the foundation and the event by turning it all into a paparazzi fest with people trying to catch them together or something. Or, possibly she has other things to do. Yesterday there was a tweet from a hairstylist that he was having “an amazing shoot with one of my fave beauties @ninadobrev”. So even though she doesn’t tell you and me everything she’s doing every minute she has things to do in her own right. Also, I’m not sure what is more “not nice”, a young woman who maybe had a bad day (we all have those on occassion) OR a woman like yourself who makes it a point of going online even a whole year later to disparage that young woman every time there’s a news story or pictures posted of her. If you don’t like her, don’t look at her pictures or read stories about her.

@@Jane B: Nina attented 1 convention last year…only ONE! All she needed to do is to pretend she cares about the fans! It’s not that hard!

Of course she has all rights to do her own things! Good for her….but I don’t get why shes attending the Influence Affair then! “Its intended to connect business leaders, change making strategists and visionaries in an opportunity to begin the co-creation of tangible strategies that will propel our world into a better, kinder and greener future.”

Doesn’t sound like an event for her!

@Irena: I notice she goes when there in places like paris. As for her tweeting, she only tweets for fans to vote for her, name a designer so she gets it free and when she and Ian are together oh there’s the “quote of the day” tweets. lol . Ian seems like a really down to earth nice guy. She’s stuck up. I’m hoping both Ian and Paul move on to other things than the vampire diaries. They’re great.

FYI people…. Nina Dobrev WAS at the “Let’s Get Dirty” event along with Ian’s mother and sister. She kept a low profile, participating and letting it be about Ian and his event. People always want to see the worst in others. In the end its none of our business.

FYI people…. Nina Dobrev WASN’t at the “Let’s Get Dirty”
There was a girl who looked like Nina from far away. Fans just wanted so badly to see her there that they once again assumed that it is her.
Nina spend the day shopping with Kyla, ppl saw them in North Hollywood,so i agree with others. Fans wants to see what they want,but ppl who saw them in real life not when they are at work saw absolutly different picture in Dobrevs case

Wow, that Delena kiss truly ruffle some feathers. A small group of fans resort to send death threats to Julie Plec (she must be quite accustomed by now), and I see some others favor the “trolling in the deep” option. Because hating on the actors when things don’t go our way is the mature response, obviously.

I’ve laughed so hard at the comments: “I knew Nina for almost two minutes and, mark my words, she is the worst, really”. “The uncle of my neighbor, who happens to conveniently live near the set, saw Nina and Ian this one time and he said their relationship is obviously staged”. LOL.

NIAN no NIAN. Whatever. How about the fact he blew off all of us at Chicago Con so he could play at Coachella. That wasn’t a “professional commitment” that he had to go to, he went to party. then weakly tweeted about the Go Green Power meetings. BULL. He ducked a Con he had signed up for, people had made plans to see him, the con had sold tickets, etc. And he bagged out so he could party. that’s weak. that’s lying to your fans.

@Nimes: Don’t worry Nimes, more and more people are coming out with stores/experiences like yours. Its all part of keeping themselves in the media spotlight and anyone who has seen Nina “off duty” and away from staging and cameras knows the truth. I hope Ian gets a different show and can blow this whole charade off.

Yes most is true about what has been mentioned about Nina. But Ian is no innocent party in the relationship. Wanna know why he’s really dating her? He’s using her to further his ambitions with his character and the show and more – getting more attention, screentime, press, fans, et al. And to a degree – it has WORKED.

Also, Ian is a VERY competitive, moody, jealous person. He is jealous of some of his male co-stars and has dated some of his previous female co-stars (and Nikki Hilton) to increase his ‘star’ power.

They are both smokers and very jealous, moody people. Paul, Joseph, and Michael are all much more laid back, kind, caring of their fans and fellow cast and crew.

Ian and NIna are actually quite suited to each other. Match made in Hollywood heaven (or hell) depending on how you see it. Though he does have his foundation (partly for vanity/legacy reasons mind you) – but Ian at least cares about other pursuits. And Ian is also obnoxious and arrogant. Nina is arrogant too, but usually she is more quiet about it, so it can be more tolerable at times. She is not as bad as some people say. I have seen her shown kindness, etc. But both Nina and Ian aren’t anywhere near as good as most people think, either. Ian has a lot in common with his Damon character – and not in a good way! Too bad Nina doesn’t have much in common with Elena – she has virtually no virtues, grace, classiness, gentleness, etc. But of the two – Nina is a better person. If it weren’t for Ian’s fatal flaw of arrogance and jealousy – he would be. But it is what it is.

BY THE WAY, IAN NEEDS TO EAT. HIS LEGS ARE LIKE STICKS AND WAY OUT OF PROPORTION WITH HIS UPPER BODY AND HIS SHORT HEIGHT. PAUL IS SKINNY TOO – BUT AT LEAST HE ROCKS IT BETTER. IT’S ONE THING FOR A FEMALE (NINA) TO BE SKINNY – IT’S QUITE ANOTHER FOR A MALE TO LOOK LIKE HE IS DANGEROUSLY THIN. NOT ATTRACTIVE, DUDE. MAYBE LAY OFF THE PERPETUAL SMOKES AND OCCASIONAL DRUGS.

Sasha Chinnaya @ 01/07/2013 at 8:42 pm

@Irena: Well i don’t know what you’re talking about nina looking ordinary…she’s gorgeous!!! a lot prettier and talented than most celebrities that are more famous than her and maybe you’re not jealous but you’re being totally unreasonable. You keep comparing nina to ian and you’re painting an image of nina based soley on things you’ve heard. Have you actually ever met nina? Just because you’ve heard rumors or negative comments about her doesn’t mean she is at all what you’re making her sound like. Have you even researched her? Do you know how talented she is in so many different things? Oh and as for why ian would want to be with her …isn’t that his business? Honestly I’m happy because he’s happy.

Wow, I got here almost by accident and I’m reading some interesting things…

I don’t know what to think, I just believed their relationship was real and all, I suppose that I wanted to believe that there was something real between them like there is between Damon and Elena in the show.

I’ve read lately some bad comments about Nina that have really surprised me; it’s true that most of the time things are not what they seem; it kinda makes me sad, because Nina seems to be sweet and all.

About Ian I am also surprised, I don’t know, he seems like a down to earth guy and so nice to fans.

Then I ask myself some questions, like why they put so much effort in showing the fans a fake relationship? All because of their fame? I’m very confused about all this, so I don’t know what to think.

@e all you said is at first hand?