Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Ryan Phillippe & Ava: Whole Foods Stop

Ryan Phillippe & Ava: Whole Foods Stop

Ryan Phillippe and daughter Ava get some grocery shopping done on Sunday (April 15) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 37-year-old actor and his 12-year-old daughter went to Whole Foods and left the market with bags of produce.

It was recently announced that Ryan‘s upcoming film, Revenge for Jolly!, will premiere at the 2012 Tribeca Film Festival later this month.

Revenge for Jolly! is about a man who recruits his cousin to find out who is behind his dog’s suspicious death.

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Phillippe and daughter Ava shopping at Whole Foods…

ryan phillippe ava whole foods 01
ryan phillippe ava whole foods 10
ryan phillippe ava whole foods 11
ryan phillippe ava whole foods 12
ryan phillippe ava whole foods 13
ryan phillippe ava whole foods 14

John Parra/Getty

wow, ava is the spitting image of reese!

Whole Foods is overrated. Their products are pricey and don’t taste that good. They’re just cashing in on the “natural/organic” craze.

Does anyone know what happened with Ryan and Alexis Knapp’s baby? Was it ever proven it was his?

That's a Wrap @ 04/17/2012 at 11:46 am

Wow! Ava is sure looking like Ryan as she grows. Thank goodness!

Love The Shoes @ 04/17/2012 at 12:26 pm

Man, that’s one store I would love to go shopping for food in and not have to be concerned with pricing.

@That’s a Wrap: Yes, more and more, she looks like her father. And she seems so relaxed, not stresed by the cameras, when her Dad is by her side.

Love The Shoes @ 04/17/2012 at 12:42 pm

@solecito: Overpriced compared to what? Food Giant? Please, don’t even compare. Not many big stores can compare where organic, fair trade and local food and gear are concerned “if you care about those things like I do.” If i find the same or similar elsewhere I buy that but it’s rare I find something compariable elsewhere. WF can many times be even cheaper on some stuff. I shop there for things I’m not going to find at other places like buying lose bulk. I like to make my own trail mixes and it’s way cheaper. No, I don’t have that kind of many but I think there 365 brand has many good products that are affordable.

I’m pretty shocked by the number of children photographies that can be found on this blog each day.
I don’t think that child decided to be famous, let her alone.

Its gotta suck for Phillippe’s daughter to always be compared to that piece o shizz Witherfake even if its her mother. Whatever, I have always thought she looks more like dad.

@A: The baby has Ryan’s last name, so I think she is definitely his. If you follow Alexis’s twitter, there are also a few times she’s indirectly mentioned the baby spending time/weekends with someone else and I imagine that must be Ryan. He just probably hasn’t been photographed out with her yet because with a baby that young you’re mostly at home, and Ryan doesn’t get papped that often.

@claudia:

Ava looks more like Ryan.

@K:
What is papped? Is that like a pap smear?

@A:

They broke up in Sept of 2010, and she had the baby in July of 2011. You do the math. She got pregnant in October of 2010, which means the baby is not Ryan’s.

@K:
Read my post #13. The baby is not Ryan’s.

lexy hates bilson @ 04/17/2012 at 6:10 pm

JJ what’s with all the pics of parents with children being stalked??? Don’t encourage the pics!!

Just a guest @ 04/17/2012 at 6:58 pm

I think Ava looks like both of her parents. Nothin wrong with that. Both parents are attractive.

InTheIndustry @ 04/17/2012 at 8:47 pm

MAJOR DILF!!!! and a wonderful dad!