Christina Aguilera: 'I'm Very Emotionally Driven'

Christina Aguilera: 'I'm Very Emotionally Driven'

Christina Aguilera makers her way out of Craig’s restaurant on Tuesday (April 17) in West Hollywood, Calif.

The 31-year-old entertainer was joined by her beau Matthew Rutler!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Christina Aguilera

As a coach on The Voice, Christina explains her reasoning for this week’s eliminations.

“Nobody knows our team more than us coaches ourselves and there’s definitely rhyme and reason behind every single decision I make,” Christina told THR. “I’m very emotionally driven and I think that’s what The Voice should be about.”

FYI: Christina is carrying a Simone Camille bag.

10+ pictures inside of Christina Aguilera and Matt Rutler leaving dinner…

christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 01
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 02
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 03
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 04
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 05
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 06
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 07
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 08
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 09
christina aguilera im very emotionally driven 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

she’s gettin better each day, cant wait to listen her new material later this year, GO XTINA :)

Damn, she looks soooooooo good! *-* <3

Hottest woman on TV! We need new album stat!

“us coaches”
Illiterate woman.

Make my cherry POP @ 04/18/2012 at 10:21 am

I love her make up here. The dress is sexy too. The whole outfit is a hit. She’s so rocking those curves *-* I was just listening to her old songs, her voice is perfect. Relaxing yet intense when it should. Such a gift. She’s beautiful in every single way, that’s why she’s my idol<3

Make my cherry POP @ 04/18/2012 at 10:22 am

I can’t freaking wait until her new album drops! <3

elephantiasis @ 04/18/2012 at 10:22 am

are those legs or columns?

I love what she says here, nobody but her knows what’s best for he team and the audience also gets to save someone and they decided Chris was the one to save.

hot and great …. can’t wait for record !

Soooo excited about her choice for Lindsey!!! I’m almost certain she’ll win :)

No, Christina! Step away from the spray tan, eye makeup, and leather! You have been doing so well these past few weeks, please don’t relapse back to trashy town.

christinalover27 @ 04/18/2012 at 11:25 am

she is such a sweet person and christina is sex on high heels. christina is the marilyn monroe of our generation but more beautiful than the original one!!

Are commenters on this site getting paid to say nice things about her? Serious question.

With the exception of the enabling boyfriend, everything about these pictures are gorgeous. Christina’s come a long way.

christinalover27 @ 04/18/2012 at 12:16 pm

@Alexis: why? she is beautiful role model inside and out!

Christina Aguilera Best @ 04/18/2012 at 1:16 pm