Gerard Butler: Doctor's Office Dude

Gerard Butler: Doctor's Office Dude

Gerard Butler hops out of a car and heads inside a medical building on Wednesday (April 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 42-year-old Scottish actor was accompanied by a pal for his doctor’s office visit.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard has possibly signed on for the upcoming thriller Manhunt! The film is about FBI agents searching the woods for a wanted criminal.

This past weekend, Gerard had fun in the sun at the 2012 Coachella Music Festival! He hit up numerous parties and concerts while at the outdoor extravaganza.

gerard butler medical office 01
gerard butler medical office 02
gerard butler medical office 03
gerard butler medical office 04
gerard butler medical office 05

ABC

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 814 » Show All

PsychoB is LittleRedMorphette on IMDb.
Ill-effective here, she’s moved back to scold anyone holding on by a gossamer’s thread with her dismal contagion that Gerry’s at death’s door instead of believe he is enabled with enough will-power, spiritual hunger and self-control his handle life as he sees fit, whether we like it or not.
~K

Yeah, like he’d be holding them in his hand? Right. Contagion, nothing more. That he’s on the road to ruin, knowing not what he’s doing as pronounced by jealous emotional, psychological, verbals on-line abusers.
~K

Ted wasn’t full of his usual snark because he, like Lainey and others, see what they’ve said for so very, very has taken its toll and are welled with shame, as they should be. Also enough is enough and all that does not sell their copy or bring hits to their sites. Not to mention, only the most heartless and base humans would emotionally abuse a man when he is in recovery.
~K

@GFW:
LMAO…
#1 – you have to have a soul to have a conscience both of which Laimey and Terd C have proven they don’t have; and

#2 – Neither Laimey or Terd C give a flying eff how poor little Butler is feeling.

DARGABRIEL @ 04/20/2012 at 1:33 pm

@Doctor Doolittle: she’ll post again, hopefully today. Weird stiff happens to ppls posts on this place. Anywys have a great weekend. Love, dargariel

British Cows @ 04/20/2012 at 1:38 pm

are posting again about how they have been such good cows and how they don’t deserve to be singled out for their hatred. British, they hate everyone. Didn’t they hate the Irish and the Scots for centuries? It’s payback time.

Just stop! @ 04/20/2012 at 1:47 pm

@cupccake:
“To everyone out there we should all be concerned. I hope it’s not true that he came out of the dr’s office with a. l.oad of prescriptions. I. Am concerned”
Fact – Paper prescriptions aren’t necessary anymore and too easily misinterpretated. If he needed any medications for anything, they’re called directly to the pharmacy from the office and delivered discretely to your door.

Just stop! @ 04/20/2012 at 1:49 pm

@British Cows:

What is wrong with you? Nevermind. Who the eff cares!

Just stop! @ 04/20/2012 at 1:55 pm

I don’t think there’s such a word as “misinterpretated” but again, who the eff cares!

God’s speed Gerry. Don’t give in to anxiety.

Just stop! @ 04/20/2012 at 4:50 pm

@Manny: You say both Ted C and Lainey have no soul. I agree. However, I’ve heard you side with Lainey and laugh at her mean spirited blather. What does that make you?

@Just stop!:
Someone with a sense of humor! :)))

Just stop! @ 04/20/2012 at 5:22 pm

@Manny:

Wrong answer! It makes you no better. Stop being a hypocrite.

Guesses on more than one site has person 1 as Butler, person 2 as Aniston and person 3 as Jolie.

Seasoned fan.. @ 04/20/2012 at 5:41 pm

I am not GFW.
Ted & Lainey were never funny.
Check your soul.

I heard he is getting those STD’S burned off! o_O

Irish Gal loves Italian Guy @ 04/20/2012 at 5:52 pm

@Okay…:
Ew! Like warts?? He is getting warts burned off???
Where did you hear this???
And yes, I do think he did Kola Boof years ago maybe she was attractive when she was younger?? No idea. But she admitted being Osama Bin Laden’s mistress = trash upon trash.

Brit Cows @ 04/20/2012 at 5:54 pm

wish their Gerard would look at them – but NO.
He prefers tight and lean LA women with long long legs and washboard bellies and white teeth. You can tell! I plan to be next.
Too bad Brits!

Katherine Hynes‏
SPOTTED: Actor Gerald Butler at CVS. I’m sure his ears r still ringing w/my screeching @ my daughter “STOP STARING ! STOP STARING!”.
1:40 PM – 20

@Seasoned fan..:
Hi GFW… *waves*
As for Laimey and Terd, Terd has never been amusing but every once in a while Laimey makes me giggle like MichaelK at Dlisted.
As for “Just Stop” – Hi Sweet! *waves*

@twitter:
CVS is a pharmacy.

GettinghisValtrex... @ 04/20/2012 at 6:44 pm

…but who’s name is it actually filled under? Celebs use fake names for embarrassing prescriptions…..

Yes cvs has a pharmacy,no doubt to pickup medicine.

The soul is the internal being of a person. Eyes are the windows to the soul. Here lately his look like he has the DND button on.
No Manny, A seasoned fan is not me but a long-time reader “ACR”. I sign. I do. Other than calling you out as a psychopathic sociopath on the other thread, quite obviously too, because you always fail to fight for yourself -the double you- giving it away. I’ve no idea who the last poster is you claim I am? I think you may have a hate fan club? I’m simply just not here as much as you (like) to think I am posing in spurts (blushes). Have a nice night.
As for Gerry? Hope he gets back peak health soon! Meds at CVS? LOL I love ‘seeing’ him doing normal stuff like that! I do. (sigh) He’s an old soul.
~K

@GFW:
LMAO… So now you are recruiting your two readers……… I can’t stop laughing…

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 814 » Show All