Gerard Butler: Doctor's Office Dude

Gerard Butler: Doctor's Office Dude

Gerard Butler hops out of a car and heads inside a medical building on Wednesday (April 18) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 42-year-old Scottish actor was accompanied by a pal for his doctor’s office visit.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

It was recently announced that Gerard has possibly signed on for the upcoming thriller Manhunt! The film is about FBI agents searching the woods for a wanted criminal.

This past weekend, Gerard had fun in the sun at the 2012 Coachella Music Festival! He hit up numerous parties and concerts while at the outdoor extravaganza.

gerard butler medical office 01

• Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All
British Cows @ 04/20/2012 at 11:00 pm

@Whatshedonenow:
“why are some men – and I stress some men – so disparaging and cruel about women who they have been intimate with, it’s disgusting. They should be grateful any women would allow them anywhere near their private bits and pieces, ”
Dummy! I hate to burst you bubble but someone has to – the stupidest person on the board. It’s not men that should be grateful. On the contrary, it’s women that should be grateful a man chooses her and not another woman, and especially if it’s a famous, hot, rich, sexy man doing the choosing. He is doing the woman a favor, not the other way around. So if she showed him some respect and appreciation, and not open her big filthy mouth nagging and yapping or acting like she is worth more than she is, maybe the man wouldn’t discard her as fast. But in your case, you should not only be grateful, you should worship a man that wants to fuuck you, as you have nothing to offer – not looks, brains, or personality. You have 0 assets, so why would any man want you, let alone a man that has a lot going for him? So take your damn private bits and pieces and go to a nunnery because you don’t have a prayer in Hell you stupid stalker.

British Cows @ 04/20/2012 at 11:11 pm

@TheUglyTruth:
I heard you’re one of the British Cows too, but what you said was right on. There is still hope for you yet. “If Butler actually told her she’s beautiful…I question his sanity. How COULD he have even gotten an e/rection for that BEAST of a woman? Seriously…..”
I am with you on that one. If that’s his taste he is crazy, not just lacking good taste. Carry on……

he looks less greasy than usual. Must be right after the weekly shower.

TheUglyTruth @ 04/20/2012 at 11:29 pm

@British Cows: Why would anyone think I’m British? Because a few of the posters I concur with on certain issues are British? Weird. I’m Swedish, actually (but live in North America. I’ve stated this more than once). A size 4/6 (not a cow, sorry!) and my teeth? Very white!

TheUglyTruth @ 04/20/2012 at 11:30 pm

@British Cows: Oh…you’re “Whats Up” or something similar. I remember you…..

Whatshedonenow @ 04/20/2012 at 11:40 pm

Britishcow

Nah. From your post. I definately think I’m on the right track.

British Cows @ 04/20/2012 at 11:59 pm

@TheUglyTruth:
I am not the other poster you mentioned. I copied some of his/her concepts. That poster referred to the British posters in some derogatory way and I just picked up on it. I think there is another person who picked up on my stuff too lol. I guess the British posters are not as popular as they think they are. But I was surprised by Bystander’s moment of lucidity tonight. She actually made sense and had a good post.
Did you use to be “So Swedish”?

British Cows @ 04/21/2012 at 12:00 am

@TheUglyTruth:
Did you use to be “So Swedish”?

He's dating someone @ 04/21/2012 at 12:08 am

“This B+/A- list actor was overheard talking about his womanizing ways at Coachella. After sneaking drinks all night, he revealed that one of his solid A list co-stars was horrible in bed and he had to imagine she was another one of his co-stars who wouldn’t put out… “I’ve been with fat b*tches, ugly b*tches and drunk b*tches, but she was the worst lay! I had to flip her over and think of (former co-star #2)!” [Hollywood Dame]

Womanizing Actor:
Bad in Bed Co-Star:
Co-Star #2:
Womanizing Actor: Gerard Butler
Bad in Bed Co-Star: Jennifer Aniston
Co-Star #2: Kathryn Heigl

Butler seems the type & Aniston seems like she wouldn’t be any good in the sack. I can’t stand Heigl, but she is hot and wouldn’t put out.
This is hilarious. Someone else posted it earlier today but I just had to repost it. It is just like Gerard’s speech too. I heard he talks like that. He is very derogatory towards women and gays. A major womanizer.

TheUglyTruth @ 04/21/2012 at 12:13 am

@British Cows: No. I’ve only been posting here a few weeks…. :)

TheUglyTruth @ 04/21/2012 at 12:17 am

@He’s dating someone: More people, and even a second website, guessed that woman # 2 was Jolie. She’s more his type than Heigl, no?

@Esther:
As I said many many moons ago… Any damp hole will do. :P

He's dating someone @ 04/21/2012 at 12:54 am

@TheUglyTruth:
Jolie makes sense as she is indeed his type. However, Jolie was almost 10 years ago, do you think he is still obsessing over not having her still, 10 years later? Maybe!!!! He is a Scorpio and they obsess over everything for years later, especially if they wanted something and couldn’t have it. But aside from his Scorpio ways, Heigl might be more in line because she was much more recent and he runs into her around his neighborhood at Los Feliz at least once or twice a month. So if he was thinking about a woman he couldn’t have, it could be her. Also, she was just right before JA so if he had to compare JA to a woman he was really curious about , maybe it could be Heigl as she was only a few months/year before JA.
I don’t believe he had sex in the porta-potty, but this type of speech I believe could have come out of his mouth. It sounds like things I heard regarding him.
That said, let’s remember this is only gossip and we have no proof this is true. Yet, it sounds awfully like something he would say. Either way, it’s a hilarious blind. These crazy Hollywooders, eh?

Sadly, I find this blind totally believable. He’s a tool, and Aniston probably didn’t want to mess up her hair. Bet they were done in 20 seconds.

Dargabriel gracias por tu mensaje,amiga dale mis saludos a bobby y dile a ese chico,que no se ponga triste,pronto llegara el momento en que digas…..bobby flow….bobby flow…….el se sentira completamente realizado,y renovado,veras el brilo en el,te lo aseguro,,,,,dejalo ser….besitos para ti y un dulce beso de chocolate para bobby…….ahora que la noche esta tan linda dejo esta cancion de YELLO llamada KISS IN BLUE……sensualidad , mucha seduccion…….ayayai…..Those secrets you keep from me
Will I ever know
This life you live aside
Will it ever show?
Tonight you’re mine, tomorrow another’s

When love is ruling my worlds
Where love is now moving my heart
My days are not the same
When I’m with you I live in my dream
I know it’s true
I’m adoring your smile, your eyes are a kiss in blue

Those stories you’re telling me
When will they ever end
If I would stop the game now
Then Would you still pretend
Tonight you’re mine, tomorrow another’s
When somehow you open my eyes
You will be gone

When I’m with you I live in my dream
I know it’s true
I’m adoring your smile, your eyes are a kiss in blue
hermosa melodia, suspiro me imagino a mi dulce amorcito cantando esta cancion conmigo,claro yo con un lindo vestido roja y una rosa en el cabello,muy coqueta para el,,,,,,,,y susurrandole al oido, le digo con voz seductora …eres mi KISS in BLUE…….besitos,besitos adios.

TheUglyTruth @ 04/21/2012 at 1:12 am

@He’s dating someone: The co-star who wouldn’t put out could be several women, actually. He still bumps into Jolie at functions and maybe that reminds him of what he couldn’t have?
Heck….I’m STRAIGHT and I’d do her if she’d let me! I can totally see him still lusting after her. But…I don’t think he obsesses. He was just bragging to show off for whoever he was talking to at Coachella….and talk of Jolie impresses most, I’d say.

He's dating someone @ 04/21/2012 at 1:37 am

@TheUglyTruth:
Heck….I’m STRAIGHT and I’d do her if she’d let me!
LOL! Yeah she is hot but i wouldn’t do her. Too many bugs. But I think your assessment might be quite accurate. Still lusting over Jolie could be right. He is such a character.

Well, since there is no fresh news, let’s post other things.
He didn’t look so good in this interview. Look at his eyes – they look tired and puffy, if not overly dilated. I remember when I first saw this interview I thought he looked so weird. He definitely wasn’t alright then. We thought he was too skinny, but I think it’s the effects of the drug addiction’s look. I can’t believe he let himself sink into addiction again. Thank God he doesn’t look like that now. He looks much better. Here’s hoping the drug addiction is truly behind him.
Hey, maybe he was talking about Jessica Biel and not JA???? She comes off cold too.

I have a question and hoping somebody can answer this. Having a bit of a hard time understanding how Hollywood works. I understand that Gerry hates the paparazzi and frankely I don’t know how he stands the constant intrusion on his life,[ then again, is he ever in the his home?]. BUT, the youtube above with him going to the doctor or wherever, there is a camera truck or at least it looks like something out of the side of the van, Alan is by it when the video starts and seems he wouldn’t mind holding Gerry back to give them a chance for some more pictures. Question is and sorry it takes me so long to get to the point…How did the paparazzi know he was there? How do they know his every move? Does somebody like Alan call them or are there so many paparazzi in Hollywood that they just appear on every corner? I mean this place looks like its an alley way. So how do they know?

Two handlers + one doctor = one rectal exam in Butlergebra,

The circumference of his Coriolanus, however, still = direct to DVD.

If Gerrypi = 12 Thai hookers and a full release ball waxing, how much Oxycontin must he take to stop the burning?

Quiz on Wednesday.

bystander @ 04/21/2012 at 3:59 am

I’m sure there could be other Coachella candidates for this blind, although I suspect Gerry could talk very misogynisitcally about women. But since when has JA been solid A list? On that scale Gerry would rank higher than A-/B+, lol.

I really like the way he looked here – nice hair.
This was only 4 months before the Malibu interview. Maybe he wasn’t drugging yet.

He’s getting his porta-potty body checked out. His peen’s burning and he needs to renew his Valtrex prescription. He can’t drive himself because he’s got more than 12 pts on his license and a DUI that hasn’t been revealed to the public yet. Come on, has anyone seen him driving since his rehab? You fangirls don’t know the half of what’s going on with Gerry.

@bystander:
“I’m sure there could be other Coachella candidates for this blind, although I suspect Gerry could talk very misogynisitcally about women.’
Yup, this could be anybody or no one at all. Just made up sh!t. Who’s really to know? That’s why it really shouldn’t be taken seriously. But either way, Gerry is a womanizer. I don’t think most people can refute that and womanizers are usually misogynists, so I can definitely see him talking like that. But he is no different than any other misogynist I know, and I know a lot of them. Sigh.

OHHH geez.
Ladies: I hate to burst your fun time…but this is NOT your GERARD.
And I am NOT a fan of his, just have to stop it before it gets more ridiculous.
It’s NOT GERARD BUTLER in the blind.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All