Blake Lively & Chloe Moretz: 'Hick' Stills! (Exclusive)

Blake Lively & Chloe Moretz: 'Hick' Stills! (Exclusive)

Scope out these brand new JustJared.com exclusive stills from Hick, the upcoming dramedy from Blake Lively and Chloe Moretz!

Hick, out May 11, is about a Nebraska teen (Moretz) who gets more than she bargained for when she sets out for the bright lights of Las Vegas. Eddie Redmayne, Alec Baldwin, Juliette Lewis, Rory Culkin, Anson Mount, and Shaun Sipos also star!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Blake Lively

Can’t wait to see the on-screen chemistry between Blake and Chloe!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of the new Hick stills?

blake lively hick stills chloe moretz 01
blake lively hick stills chloe moretz 02
blake lively hick stills chloe moretz 03
blake lively hick stills chloe moretz 04
blake lively hick stills chloe moretz 05
blake lively hick stills chloe moretz 06

Valerie Macon/Getty

can’t stand either one of them. ugh ………

sweetness @ 04/20/2012 at 3:34 pm

they both look cute…! look forward to seeing their movie.

Can’t even begin to list the number of stars that had their films released to VOD and theaters at the same time. It’s certainly nothing to be ashamed of, frankly if you knew/read anything outside your pathetic need to take snide shots at Ms Lively at every chance, you’d know it’s the new frontier.

Blake looks amazing in the pink dress. I’m usually a harsh critic of Blake BUT I’m pretty sure this movie will be great for 2 reasons: 1 this is the type of role BL excels at. 2 the familial chemistry b/w BL and CM offscreen made it clear it would translate onscreen 10 fold. CM is kind of like a young Jodie Foster from Taxi Driver in this part. And for BL, after The Town it was obvious this type of role really suits her. good choice for both of them plus it seems like an entertaining movie.

Not sure about the movie, but it has a great cast (Eddie Redmayne!) and I like Blake and Chloe.

This role wasn’t a stretch for Blake.

pretty serena .

I like chloe..blake is pretty and really photogenic but I think she should just be a model and quit acting..she’s an terrible actress

Happy_Evil_Dude @ 04/20/2012 at 6:50 pm

Well they sure look like hicks

@j: ur dissing someone when ur writing “an terrible actress” its A terrible actress

@Happy_Evil_Dude:

those are two of the cleanest, best dressed, well kept and groomed hicks i’ve ever seen

Dave Franco @ 04/20/2012 at 7:29 pm

Yup. A flop in the making. Don’t know why hollywood is banking on lively’s success, she is nothing special and just a PR robot machine from her own camp. Chloe is cute but what she posts on twitter makes me think she just loves the fame.

@Dave Franco:

Chloe tweets exactly like most teenage girls tweet: mostly photos of her and her friends and talk of clothes and music. No idea where you came to that conclusion.

@Dave Franco:

I dont understand this comment. This is a very small indie movie made on a small budget that’s going to show at a few theaters with no promotion… it’s not supposed to be a hit. The ends people go to hate on Blake lively is hilariously pathetic.

Chloe is so hot, hot and real sexy! I would love to lick her whole body and smell between her beautiful legs. And she has super hot lips too.

Jeffrey Sean Keith @ 04/20/2012 at 11:04 pm

Blake Lively will wain an Oscar by 2020 Haters!

@Happy_Evil_Dude: If those are hicks, I’m a movin’ to where the hicks are, cause I need me some of those hicks.

contractarian x @ 04/21/2012 at 7:23 am

Perhaps it is more amusing than sad to note the number of those who trouble to tap and test our patience, taxing our time with their type- having not seen it and having therefore equally no basis on which to pontificate. From those who had and endeavoured to have before comment an actual view of Hick at the international film festival or otherwise, some grounded insights may be gleaned.

Here is then one for the cyberspace and it’s attendees: It is, in short, the contemporary Taxi Driver, with less obsession with nor crutch of violence- in place, a better placed obsession observed in the true art of act- this time with ace cinematography and more perspicacious performances punctuated by: a darkly innocent Chloë Grace, matured beyond but never is she less than Kick Ass; the Blake we all hoped to know would be behind the disarming and prior unyet proven beauty; and, topped off with Eddie’s gripping portrayal of … ‘Eddie’ which matches if not exceeds the best of early, raw de Niro at his most arresting. If you liked Eddie on Tony taking broadway, in his evanescent while ageless week with Marilyn or as Henry on stage in London, take that 8th down to Dante’s 9th and delight in the descent. Bother to see it, then bother to think before bothering to write and bother the rest of us. Then we might more well be bothered.

contractarian x @ 04/21/2012 at 7:38 am

ps if you haven’t seen the recent Richard II, not all of us can make it to London, VOD substitute Henry XIII’s other Boleyn girl or his heir Elizabeth.

biebersgirl @ 04/21/2012 at 12:00 pm

i loooove chloe moretz, shes such a good actress. Me and my friends are defenetely going to see this movie..can’t wait :-)

I heard this film is insane, like funny and dark, and that the acting is incredible. Yes, even Blake for all you haters.

But I heard it’s not like LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE or JUNO and to be prepared for a wild, gritty ride.

Yes Gabriel, I have seen it and it is an incredibly dark, heavy, film. Kind of funny here and there but not the kind of funny you’d think. Hard to even describe. Sort of twisted comes to mind. I saw it at a screening at The Toronto International Film Festival and it was abundantly clear that there was a continental divide among the audience I was with regarding who really liked it and who despised it. I thought it was great, but others I was with were pissed. It’s not for the feint of heart. S**t happens in this film that is just as uncomfortable as a horror film only because it’s all played pretty real-life like by the actors. So when horrible things happen, it’s not like you can say to yourself “oh, ok, it’s just a movie”. You’re kind of into it and it becomes relentlessly dark and twisted. So if you like that sort of thing, you should see it. If you don’t, stay away at all costs.

Come to think of it, I can’t even find a movie to compare it to. It is its own thing. It stayed with me since September so there you have it.

The movie has gotten rotten reviews. Prepare for the worst.