Charlize Theron Parks It Sushi Style

Charlize Theron Parks It Sushi Style

Charlize Theron grabs lunch with friends at Sushi Park on Friday afternoon (April 20) in West Hollywood.

The 36-year-old Oscar winner was spotted at the Soho House with True Blood hunk Alexander Skarsgard earlier this month.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Charlize Theron

Charlize absolutely love Sushi Park – she was just spotted there last month!

On Wednesday, Charlize and her mom Gerda were spotted at the Lakers Game held at the Staples Center. Unfortunately, the Lakers lost!

10+ pictures inside of Charlize Theron parking it sushi style…

charlize theron sushi park 01
charlize theron sushi park 02
charlize theron sushi park 03
charlize theron sushi park 04
charlize theron sushi park 05
charlize theron sushi park 06
charlize theron sushi park 07
charlize theron sushi park 08
charlize theron sushi park 09
charlize theron sushi park 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

always out and about who is home with the baby?

I love how these celebs just go around leaving the baby with a nanny or an unknown person without a care in the world.

here we go. lol

topic of discussion @ 04/20/2012 at 7:49 pm

Yeah she def doesn’t read the gossip about, of course not that’s why now she is out and about in the daylight with her friend that was driving the car with Alex CT is playing the pap game people wake up. She wants to be topic of discussion she wants you to know that yes she was in the car and yes that is her friend. Her friends don’t look so please, those nannies will be a great mom to the baby.

She is huge fake, why did she even bother adopting really. Why?!

her and alex were spotted at soho house and no one caught a picture? how come they are seen together by witnesses but no one can ever get a picture of them not even on their phone?

@r: I know right! I I find it odd that she is pap more out and about than before she adopted Jackson.

poor baby Jackson :( he is not her priority :(
1- her beauty
2 – her career
3 – man
4 – Jackson ??

@summer: I wonder about Alex he seems rather Shallow to me! Shallow AL

@summer: SoHo is a members only, they frown upon pic taking unless it’s with permission. So that one, I understand.

@ladybug: ah, i didn’t know that.

NOT at all @ 04/20/2012 at 8:04 pm

@Amy: That’s not true he is need to EVERYONE and he gives a lot.

Where is the BF @ 04/20/2012 at 8:09 pm

So all this big press there officially dating CT PR people dropping hints tp the press
And now from the fandom it’s all been confirmed? So Alex and Charlize you might as well stop hiding and just come out as a couple don’t bother with the games. We know you were on another date marmont video, because that is Beth kono driving Alexander Audi and CT. You was in the back seat ducking . BUSTED

@summer: I’m presuming that’s the defacto rule, since of the perks of being a celeb and going here is so you don’t get bothered, at least not inside.

NOT at all @ 04/20/2012 at 8:11 pm

@NOT at all:
I meant nice speedy fingers.

run charlize!!! @ 04/20/2012 at 8:11 pm

Run Charlize ruuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn from Skarsgtrash

Soho members only @ 04/20/2012 at 8:12 pm

@summer:

Soho is a members only private exclusive club, pictures are only given by permission of celebs if there is an event/function happening there

Havent you guys heard of “working moms?”

@Where is the BF:
They are not together they are just having S*** come on if he would have gone out to lunch with her in the daytime like he did with Kate. US even said it was causal meaning bunking booties. Probably has other girls he hooking up with the man still operates single okay.

And JJ, yes Alex is a hunk, but also an actual actor. I know you like to do that, calling actors ‘hunks’ and actresses ‘cutie’ and ‘hottie’ but it’s demeaning. You’re supposed to be the ‘nice’ blogger, but that doesn’t mean that.

@haters, no, they haven’t

I feel like she’s going to be hunted down by the paps because she adopted. Are there any rules in place in the States against that sort of thing? I know they can be photographed, but do they have to keep a certain distance away?

@Lilla: Only if she can get a restraining order, and since nothing bad has happened yet, unlikely to happen.

@Lilla: No rules/laws that I’ve ever heard of. She could always go Sean Penn and punch one of them…. not that it would do any good!

run charlize!!! @ 04/20/2012 at 8:30 pm

she is going to look miserable because skarsgtrash used to treat his girlfriend like sh!t

@chelle: Or just hire Sean, he’s probably still up for that sort of thing.

@ladybug: @chelle: That’s scary.

Ugonna Wosu @ 04/20/2012 at 8:43 pm

you guys are pathetic. There was a pic of her TWO DAYS AGO with Jackson. There are PLENTY of pics of her smiling, and as for her dating AsKars? He can count himself lucky she gives a damn about this nobody.

embarrassing @ 04/20/2012 at 8:43 pm

@Where is the BF: yes i saw the video and it’s really embarrassing for her :/

@Lilla: Yeah, it is, paps can basically do what they want, as long as nobody gets killed, and that’s a big if. Remember all the talk about restraining the paps post-Diana? Didn’t happen, did it?

embarrassing @ 04/20/2012 at 8:49 pm

also she can’t live without man she jump from man to man since she was 19

Whycantipost @ 04/20/2012 at 8:57 pm

@embarrassing:

Hasn’t she been single since Townsend except for something short with Ryan Reynolds (if that’s him, i’m not sure, could be another actor)?. Genuine question, I’ve always thought that, that’s why I’m asking..

@ladybug: I do remember that. Something should be done to protect the kids. It looks like they give some distance in CA though. Or maybe I’m optimistic.

Rachel () @ 04/20/2012 at 9:05 pm

@Amy: Her nanny is home with the baby. Hmm…maybe we should pass a law to put all mothers on house arrest. Or, attach some kind of tether to both Charlize and the child….maybe install some kind of invisible leash system in her front yard, so that whenever she tries to leave and “neglect” Jackson, she’ll be shocked!
What do you guys think?

@Lilla: I doubt any law will happen. So paps can chase and get up real close to their subjects/victims.
Now if I were a pap in Florida, with their Stand Your Ground law, I might be a bit more wary of getting to close to a celeb.

Rachel () @ 04/20/2012 at 9:12 pm

@ladybug: Is it 1945 already?

embarrassing @ 04/20/2012 at 9:15 pm

@topic of discussion: 100% agreed! she is playing the pap game right now as kb did. Beth kono is in these pics and it’s not a coincidence :P

Celebrities are gross @ 04/20/2012 at 9:18 pm

A REAL mom with a little baby stays most of the time with her baby.

@ladybug: I hope things change…without anyone one else getting hurt.

Rachel () @ 04/20/2012 at 9:31 pm

@Celebrities are gross: Apparently it’s not just celebrities who are gross.

Another hidden gf “courtesy” of Shallow AL

@Celebrities are gross: Um, no, no they don’t. Not even if they’ve got generous maternity leave. They may love that baby to the ends of the earth, but they still have a life and do need contact with other adults.
And in the states, the average maternity leave is around 6 weeks, does that mean that women who have to go back to work are bad moms as well?

@embarrassing: @Rachel (): I think most of these ladies were teenagers back then, that would explain a LOT!

Rachel () @ 04/20/2012 at 9:58 pm

@Rachel (): I notice that no one is sharing their opinion in comment form. Only in thumb form.
Wonder why that is?
Based on the comments on this thread, I thought you guys would be down w/ my ideas. I really am interested in yall’s input!

Now all the picking on Charlize..you people never cease to amaze me..
I’m sure she is a great mom..and she is aloud a nanny..like others have 3 6 how many they all need all tagging along with them..and are with them everyday..Charlize is such a beautiful person keeps to herself..and I’m so happy she adopted..

@Rachel (): House arrest for new moms? Don’t give certain US politicians any ideas.

oh charlize @ 04/20/2012 at 10:22 pm

oh charlize….you should date Fassy!!! not a z-listed

@ladybug: I know, I know. You are smart.

Hey you guys! If we all band together and write our congressmen, we can make sure Charlize never leaves her house again! Who’s with me!?

Is it me or has she started dressing more casually since she started dating Askars (and everyone started saying she was probably to high maintenance for him)

As for her being out without the baby again, I dont want to say anything negative about that. We dont see every minute of her life so we dont know how much time she spends with it.
Also celebrities who use their kids as paparazzi props are vulgar.

A pic was already posted of Alex at Coachella. I guess he can be without her for a weekend. I bet she’s doing the chasing.

I thought the Funny or Die thing was odd. like all of a sudden she wanted to come across as funny.

She has 2 movies coming out, of course she’s going to play the pap game. As for her leaving the baby at home, I don’t blame her. The paps are brutal. @GRRRRR: She’s always dressed casual, unless she’s at an event.

She didn’t adopt the baby to be a mother. She is no Sandra bullock.

wft are you lot going on about her being a bad mother.

she gets paped for max 20 min on that day you dont see what shes up to the other 23 hrs and40 mins of the day.

personally i prefer the celeb parents dont go out with their children when the paps are around. is just wrong taking pics of kids.

ps do we know if JJ will be at coachella again he will want to take pics with Alex like he did last year.

ps Alex also isnt hosting that pool party.

@Zola: Umm…I don’t really think so. She seems like she chases no one. Not that Alex isn’t worth chasing!!

just imagine, she touching that viking manhood all the time… i can see why the haters would be upset…

Rachel () @ 04/21/2012 at 1:13 am

@Emme: If you’d watched her interviews, you’d know she’s always been funny. She has kind of a sarcastic, dark humor. Also, Young Adult was a comedy. She killed in it, and it kicked @ss hard. That’s when she won my support.

Here’s another pic of the same group of people at the same Sushi Park taken on 4-4-2012.

hands off from Alex!

(some nasty people writing poisoned comments:))) and others liking them.)

Working moms don’t stay at home…no working mom does that.

Jadore Dior @ 04/21/2012 at 10:04 am

Well !!!!!!!I think that Alexander and Charlize r in a very serious relationship, I think he is in love no doubt about that he spends probably most of his time with his girlfriend Charlize at each others houses.
Alexander will no doubt take Charlize to Sweden?:) when he nexts visits? I think Alexander and Charlize will marry and settle in the states with more children.:)
I think Alex has gone past the flirting stage with other women I wouldn’t expect to see any flirting or partying it up like he is single or hooking up with women ,
he is taken for by Charlize so he is no longer single.
He is just on a boys outing and for his love of music at coachella when Alex gets back from coachella he will def be in Charlize.arms we will get sightings of them. And more reports
I cannot believe there in love and going to start a family…………….Together

@torsddag:

You’re SO right!!! All this CT hatred come from one certain granny forum with members in their late 50s-60s. They are mostly Joel Kinnaman and Joe Manganiello fans but use Alex as a bait to get hits and members to their sad forum. They started their AS & CT trashing campaign immediately when the first CT/AS rumours were launched. I find it funny that these middle aged “ladies” are so invested in some celebrity’s private life especially when they clearly are not even his/her fans? Something srsly lacks in their own life. Poor obsessive loons. It’s also quite repulsive to me how those old fan “girls” are drooling over guys who are only half their age. Yuck!

Grannypower @ 04/21/2012 at 10:48 am

Obvi@ageracist:

Don’t u underestimate the rage of rejected grannies. Alex MUST behave! He’s only allowed to date old, fat and ugly women preferably non-celebs. Obviously those angry grannies are trolling here too.

Old granny @ 04/21/2012 at 10:59 am

Excuse me I’m in my 20s, single, no children

@Old granny:

Yeah, rrriiight, I believe you’re singe with no children lmfao

OMG so mothers aren’t allowed to go out to lunch, or maintain their social lives? Maybe the baby;s with her mom or a nanny, who cares? This isn’t the 1950s, you aren’t confined to the home once you have a baby.

Old granny @ 04/21/2012 at 11:36 am

@ageracist:

Wow ok I’m accused of lying about actually being in my 20s, single with no children.

Goes and checks birth certificate for age and I think I might ask my parents just to make sure I am in my 20s with no kids.

toomuchexplanations @ 04/21/2012 at 12:33 pm

@Old granny:

yeah of coz you are l.m.f.a.o. I totally believe you’re single with no children.

@toomuchexplanations

@ageracist

How are you ?

I love Charlize Theron. She has a certain no bull-**** way about her. She knows how to be a lady on the red carpet, but also lets her hair down to relax. Happy that she’s found some sort of happiness with Alexander.

Concerned fan @ 04/21/2012 at 4:48 pm

I just hope that AS won’t treat CT the way he treated KB – I saw some videos of AS and KB – he wasn’t holding her hands and they walked far apart from each other when they went out. CT, listen up, when AS treats you like this, please start running as fast as you can! You deserve better treatment. After all, you’re an Oscars winning A lister and you’re one of the most beautiful women in HW!! You don’t leave Stuart to end up with some random guys who treat you badly.

whoknowswhat @ 04/21/2012 at 5:13 pm

@Concerned fan:

Speaking of bad treatment at least he didn’t cheat on her like KB did, allegedly twice!

Skargtrash @ 04/21/2012 at 6:16 pm

@whoknowswhat: He did! he used to f*ck Evan Rachel Wood, Kate bosho and Willa Holland when he shoot straw dogs

@Concerned fan: Concern troll’s concern is noted.

@Skargtrash: actually, he was with ERW before he got with KBos & he just took a picture with Willa. He’s said that he & KB hooked up AFTER filming Straw Dogs. So no, he’s not a cheater. He despises cheating & you would know that if you knew anything about him.

Soho house @ 04/21/2012 at 7:14 pm

JJ you quote.

Yeah none of us new This until some mole dropped a hint to the tabloids.

And I find it very odd that not one of those members inside soho house did not spot Alex and Charlize? And Dont have twitter accounts, Facebook, social networking, technology is advanced, they still could have tweeted seeing them there. Regardless of it being a members only club there not excluded from
Social networking.
Unless soho has a procedure in place that prevents any tweeting or pics being taken on phones inside the premises.

It’s still confusing

@Shannon: he also says that he doesn’t like famewh*ore….and than dated KB (for a long time)

charlize! good to see you out and about! don’t blame you i wouldn’t want to take my child out either!

@Soho house: As already mentioned that sort thing: photos, tweets, etc.either while there or later, are strongly discouraged. It’s why they go there, for privacy. Doing so without permission of the subject is probably frowned upon.

Now you may use that info to interpret the US Weekly story and its veracity any way you want.

KAY blood @ 04/21/2012 at 9:38 pm

Alex is about as interested in women as he is shooting himself. The media makes way too much out of Frineds hanging out together. Alex likes men.

KAY blood @ 04/21/2012 at 9:40 pm

Oops. “friends” not frineds. LOL.

Aw, Ted C’s trolling again.