Charlize Theron Parks It Sushi Style

Charlize Theron Parks It Sushi Style

Charlize Theron grabs lunch with friends at Sushi Park on Friday afternoon (April 20) in West Hollywood.

The 36-year-old Oscar winner was spotted at the Soho House with True Blood hunk Alexander Skarsgard earlier this month.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Charlize Theron

Charlize absolutely love Sushi Park – she was just spotted there last month!

On Wednesday, Charlize and her mom Gerda were spotted at the Lakers Game held at the Staples Center. Unfortunately, the Lakers lost!

10+ pictures inside of Charlize Theron parking it sushi style…

charlize theron sushi park 01
charlize theron sushi park 02
charlize theron sushi park 03
charlize theron sushi park 04
charlize theron sushi park 05
charlize theron sushi park 06
charlize theron sushi park 07
charlize theron sushi park 08
charlize theron sushi park 09
charlize theron sushi park 10

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@ladybug: @chelle: That’s scary.

Ugonna Wosu @ 04/20/2012 at 8:43 pm

you guys are pathetic. There was a pic of her TWO DAYS AGO with Jackson. There are PLENTY of pics of her smiling, and as for her dating AsKars? He can count himself lucky she gives a damn about this nobody.

embarrassing @ 04/20/2012 at 8:43 pm

@Where is the BF: yes i saw the video and it’s really embarrassing for her :/

@Lilla: Yeah, it is, paps can basically do what they want, as long as nobody gets killed, and that’s a big if. Remember all the talk about restraining the paps post-Diana? Didn’t happen, did it?

embarrassing @ 04/20/2012 at 8:49 pm

also she can’t live without man she jump from man to man since she was 19

Whycantipost @ 04/20/2012 at 8:57 pm

@embarrassing:

Hasn’t she been single since Townsend except for something short with Ryan Reynolds (if that’s him, i’m not sure, could be another actor)?. Genuine question, I’ve always thought that, that’s why I’m asking..

@ladybug: I do remember that. Something should be done to protect the kids. It looks like they give some distance in CA though. Or maybe I’m optimistic.

Rachel () @ 04/20/2012 at 9:05 pm

@Amy: Her nanny is home with the baby. Hmm…maybe we should pass a law to put all mothers on house arrest. Or, attach some kind of tether to both Charlize and the child….maybe install some kind of invisible leash system in her front yard, so that whenever she tries to leave and “neglect” Jackson, she’ll be shocked!
What do you guys think?

@Lilla: I doubt any law will happen. So paps can chase and get up real close to their subjects/victims.
Now if I were a pap in Florida, with their Stand Your Ground law, I might be a bit more wary of getting to close to a celeb.

Rachel () @ 04/20/2012 at 9:12 pm

@ladybug: Is it 1945 already?

embarrassing @ 04/20/2012 at 9:15 pm

@topic of discussion: 100% agreed! she is playing the pap game right now as kb did. Beth kono is in these pics and it’s not a coincidence :P

Celebrities are gross @ 04/20/2012 at 9:18 pm

A REAL mom with a little baby stays most of the time with her baby.

@ladybug: I hope things change…without anyone one else getting hurt.

Rachel () @ 04/20/2012 at 9:31 pm

@Celebrities are gross: Apparently it’s not just celebrities who are gross.

Another hidden gf “courtesy” of Shallow AL

@Celebrities are gross: Um, no, no they don’t. Not even if they’ve got generous maternity leave. They may love that baby to the ends of the earth, but they still have a life and do need contact with other adults.
And in the states, the average maternity leave is around 6 weeks, does that mean that women who have to go back to work are bad moms as well?

@embarrassing: @Rachel (): I think most of these ladies were teenagers back then, that would explain a LOT!

Rachel () @ 04/20/2012 at 9:58 pm

@Rachel (): I notice that no one is sharing their opinion in comment form. Only in thumb form.
Wonder why that is?
Based on the comments on this thread, I thought you guys would be down w/ my ideas. I really am interested in yall’s input!

Now all the picking on Charlize..you people never cease to amaze me..
I’m sure she is a great mom..and she is aloud a nanny..like others have 3 6 how many they all need all tagging along with them..and are with them everyday..Charlize is such a beautiful person keeps to herself..and I’m so happy she adopted..

@Rachel (): House arrest for new moms? Don’t give certain US politicians any ideas.

oh charlize @ 04/20/2012 at 10:22 pm

oh charlize….you should date Fassy!!! not a z-listed

@ladybug: I know, I know. You are smart.

Hey you guys! If we all band together and write our congressmen, we can make sure Charlize never leaves her house again! Who’s with me!?

Is it me or has she started dressing more casually since she started dating Askars (and everyone started saying she was probably to high maintenance for him)

As for her being out without the baby again, I dont want to say anything negative about that. We dont see every minute of her life so we dont know how much time she spends with it.
Also celebrities who use their kids as paparazzi props are vulgar.

A pic was already posted of Alex at Coachella. I guess he can be without her for a weekend. I bet she’s doing the chasing.

I thought the Funny or Die thing was odd. like all of a sudden she wanted to come across as funny.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All