Charlize Theron Parks It Sushi Style

Charlize Theron Parks It Sushi Style

Charlize Theron grabs lunch with friends at Sushi Park on Friday afternoon (April 20) in West Hollywood.

The 36-year-old Oscar winner was spotted at the Soho House with True Blood hunk Alexander Skarsgard earlier this month.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Charlize Theron

Charlize absolutely love Sushi Park – she was just spotted there last month!

On Wednesday, Charlize and her mom Gerda were spotted at the Lakers Game held at the Staples Center. Unfortunately, the Lakers lost!

10+ pictures inside of Charlize Theron parking it sushi style…

charlize theron sushi park 01

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

She has 2 movies coming out, of course she’s going to play the pap game. As for her leaving the baby at home, I don’t blame her. The paps are brutal. @GRRRRR: She’s always dressed casual, unless she’s at an event.

She didn’t adopt the baby to be a mother. She is no Sandra bullock.

wft are you lot going on about her being a bad mother.

she gets paped for max 20 min on that day you dont see what shes up to the other 23 hrs and40 mins of the day.

personally i prefer the celeb parents dont go out with their children when the paps are around. is just wrong taking pics of kids.

ps do we know if JJ will be at coachella again he will want to take pics with Alex like he did last year.

ps Alex also isnt hosting that pool party.

@Zola: Umm…I don’t really think so. She seems like she chases no one. Not that Alex isn’t worth chasing!!

just imagine, she touching that viking manhood all the time… i can see why the haters would be upset…

Rachel () @ 04/21/2012 at 1:13 am

@Emme: If you’d watched her interviews, you’d know she’s always been funny. She has kind of a sarcastic, dark humor. Also, Young Adult was a comedy. She killed in it, and it kicked @ss hard. That’s when she won my support.

Here’s another pic of the same group of people at the same Sushi Park taken on 4-4-2012.

hands off from Alex!

(some nasty people writing poisoned comments:))) and others liking them.)

Working moms don’t stay at home…no working mom does that.

Jadore Dior @ 04/21/2012 at 10:04 am

Well !!!!!!!I think that Alexander and Charlize r in a very serious relationship, I think he is in love no doubt about that he spends probably most of his time with his girlfriend Charlize at each others houses.
Alexander will no doubt take Charlize to Sweden?:) when he nexts visits? I think Alexander and Charlize will marry and settle in the states with more children.:)
I think Alex has gone past the flirting stage with other women I wouldn’t expect to see any flirting or partying it up like he is single or hooking up with women ,
he is taken for by Charlize so he is no longer single.
He is just on a boys outing and for his love of music at coachella when Alex gets back from coachella he will def be in Charlize.arms we will get sightings of them. And more reports
I cannot believe there in love and going to start a family…………….Together

@torsddag:

You’re SO right!!! All this CT hatred come from one certain granny forum with members in their late 50s-60s. They are mostly Joel Kinnaman and Joe Manganiello fans but use Alex as a bait to get hits and members to their sad forum. They started their AS & CT trashing campaign immediately when the first CT/AS rumours were launched. I find it funny that these middle aged “ladies” are so invested in some celebrity’s private life especially when they clearly are not even his/her fans? Something srsly lacks in their own life. Poor obsessive loons. It’s also quite repulsive to me how those old fan “girls” are drooling over guys who are only half their age. Yuck!

Grannypower @ 04/21/2012 at 10:48 am

Obvi@ageracist:

Don’t u underestimate the rage of rejected grannies. Alex MUST behave! He’s only allowed to date old, fat and ugly women preferably non-celebs. Obviously those angry grannies are trolling here too.

Old granny @ 04/21/2012 at 10:59 am

Excuse me I’m in my 20s, single, no children

@Old granny:

Yeah, rrriiight, I believe you’re singe with no children lmfao

OMG so mothers aren’t allowed to go out to lunch, or maintain their social lives? Maybe the baby;s with her mom or a nanny, who cares? This isn’t the 1950s, you aren’t confined to the home once you have a baby.

Old granny @ 04/21/2012 at 11:36 am

@ageracist:

Wow ok I’m accused of lying about actually being in my 20s, single with no children.

Goes and checks birth certificate for age and I think I might ask my parents just to make sure I am in my 20s with no kids.

toomuchexplanations @ 04/21/2012 at 12:33 pm

@Old granny:

yeah of coz you are l.m.f.a.o. I totally believe you’re single with no children.

@toomuchexplanations

@ageracist

How are you ?

I love Charlize Theron. She has a certain no bull-**** way about her. She knows how to be a lady on the red carpet, but also lets her hair down to relax. Happy that she’s found some sort of happiness with Alexander.

Concerned fan @ 04/21/2012 at 4:48 pm

I just hope that AS won’t treat CT the way he treated KB – I saw some videos of AS and KB – he wasn’t holding her hands and they walked far apart from each other when they went out. CT, listen up, when AS treats you like this, please start running as fast as you can! You deserve better treatment. After all, you’re an Oscars winning A lister and you’re one of the most beautiful women in HW!! You don’t leave Stuart to end up with some random guys who treat you badly.

whoknowswhat @ 04/21/2012 at 5:13 pm

@Concerned fan:

Speaking of bad treatment at least he didn’t cheat on her like KB did, allegedly twice!

Skargtrash @ 04/21/2012 at 6:16 pm

@whoknowswhat: He did! he used to f*ck Evan Rachel Wood, Kate bosho and Willa Holland when he shoot straw dogs

@Concerned fan: Concern troll’s concern is noted.

@Skargtrash: actually, he was with ERW before he got with KBos & he just took a picture with Willa. He’s said that he & KB hooked up AFTER filming Straw Dogs. So no, he’s not a cheater. He despises cheating & you would know that if you knew anything about him.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All