Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Head To Galapagos Airport

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Head To Galapagos Airport

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take a car ride to the local airport on the Galapagos Islands on Saturday (April 21).

The newly engaged couple have reportedly been vacationing on the islands for the better part of a week. Brad and Angelina arrived with their kids, Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Vivienne, and Knox, for their post-engagement announcement relaxing vacation.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Brad and Angelina announced their engagement last week.

We can’t wait to hear about the wedding details!

Bigger picture inside…

angelina jolie brad pitt island car ride 01

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All

I hope they had a great time. Congrats to BP and AJ on their engagement and their many career and humanitarian accomplishments.

romantic couple <3

just mom and daddy time?

i wonder where they are going..

Wonder where they’re heading to next?
They look fab and I love Angie in her hat!

Hello Mr and Mrs Pitt

thanks jared!

cute couple @ 04/21/2012 at 4:28 pm

@nice:

They have been on a week long vacation like many people take. Just like they have been in LA in their home there since last November where they spend most of their time.

They do not travel as much as many do for work week after week after week, but since they live in a fishbowl they are just papped every time they move an inch/cm. LOL

BarAdrianafan @ 04/21/2012 at 4:32 pm

she is so ugly and overrated looks wise!

They look so beautiful and well rested. Angie is so classy and pretty with her hat. It seems like they had a great time on vacation. they are so hard-working and compassionate. They definitely deserve it.

young at heart @ 04/21/2012 at 4:49 pm

Hey! I’m on the first page.

The lying cheating manskank exposed.

I love this bit down here..

What does it feel like to have a wife unemployed now?

BP: She makes more money than I do.

(the only truth he admitted to in the interview)

Are you appalled by the tabloids headlines featuring you and Angelina Jolie?

BP: At this point we just stay away from it all cause we’ve seen so much of it come and go. I’ve never seen someone so misperceived as Jolie. She’s a really decent human being. Very dedicated with her UN work and very dedicated to her child, which is a daily thing for her. She’s surprising levelheaded and bright and decent.

She told us how great you were with her son. Would you like to be a father?

BP: Yeah, it’s time. I’m finally at the place where I think I won’t mess up too much and Jen’s in agreement with this.

What comes around, goes around darlings. :)

The lying cheating manskank exposed. I love this bit down here..

What does it feel like to have a wife unemployed now?

BP: She makes more money than I do.

(the only truth he admitted to in the interview)

Are you appalled by the tabloids headlines featuring you and Angelina Jolie?

She told us how great you were with her son. Would you like to be a father?

– What comes around, goes around. :)

It looks like they’re going home. I hope they all had a fabulous time. Jealous hags, so overrated but they still pack their asses here and cruise the net 24/7 looking for info about the couple, Think first idiots before you post, I know you’re not the smartest bunch coz only morons and ignorant fools post comments like that.

woman spanish @ 04/21/2012 at 5:04 pm

Beautiful!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, the poor pathetic trolls are now desperate enough for faking interviews that never happened, but they can never give a LINK!. LMAO

HartAlice @ 04/21/2012 at 5:06 pm

my friend’s step-sister makes $72 every hour on the laptop. She has been fired for six months but last month her pay was $19153 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site CashLazy.c om

Oh no,no more news on them pleaze.

They are an absolutely amazing couple!!! They seem to be not phased by anything or anyone,,,they are focus on themselves and their family. Continuing their live together with their kids,,” hand and hand” doing it all together,,,it’s most important to them. It makes a lasting love and lasting family life together!!! They’re writing their own history ,,,doing things together,,where most hollywood couples are apart under such pressure. Yes,, It’s extremely hard dealing with your life in the public eye like this . I do wished that they had more privacy,,and the paparazzi would leave them alone sometimes,,giving them a break,,,, some space, leaving their kids alone,,,for goodness sake please! We don’t need to know everwhere they going,,,you know. Peace to the Jolie-Pitts.

@*FILTHY|JOLIE|*****|PANTIES*
lol.

justsayin @ 04/21/2012 at 5:14 pm

Do they seem pretencious to anyone else?

justsayin @ 04/21/2012 at 5:16 pm

let me re-phrase that.
does anyone else think they seem pretencious?

Wonderbust @ 04/21/2012 at 5:17 pm

Just ignore the troll. Remember its only purpose is to stir things and it wants you to reply to it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 718 » Show All