Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Rag & Bone Party Pair!

Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady: Rag & Bone Party Pair!

Gisele Bundchen and her hubby Tom Brady celebrate in style at the opening night party for rag & bone‘s flagship store on Friday (April 20) in Boston, Mass.

The 31-year-old Brazilian supermodel and Tom, 34, were joined at the event by pals Marcus Wainwright, David Neville, and fellow New England Patriot Julian Edelman.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gisele Bundchen

Earlier in the day, Gisele and Tom attended the 100th anniversary of the first game played at Fenway Park!

FYI: Gisele and Tom are wearing rag & bone at the event hosted by Dewar’s Scotch Whisky.

gisele bundchen tom brady rag and bone boston 01
gisele bundchen tom brady rag and bone boston 02
gisele bundchen tom brady rag and bone boston 03
gisele bundchen tom brady rag and bone boston 04

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

They are a lovely couple. They seem like great parents too. Something abuot the way she looks in these photos gives me an idea she may be in early second pregnancy. Just a feeling. Not my business of course but I couldn’t resist sharing my idea.

Gisele may not be “traditionally” pretty, but she is so exotic and sexy, and she is one of the best models ever! She can transform into anything and her uniqueness it what makes her stand out. Many people find her unattractive but to me she’s Gorgeous…there are millions of fake, boring look alikes out there but only one Gisele!

I see bump. aww

@Marzena: by who ? many people sittin on their a**es on the internet all day? Because EVERYONE who sees her or works with her has nothing but NICE things to say about her whether physically or professionally. Twitter is a good source for that. I think I will take their word over a bunch of malicious gossip mongers who criticize celebs for a living anyday. Oh and that EPIC onme of a kind PHENOM once in a lifetime modeling career speaks volumes about what she must really be like…you dont get that career from looks alone…

Oh my lord what is tom brady morphing into ?

She needs to do something with her hair. It looks awful.

@Marzena: #2
She is not pretty at all.

Gisele is not exotic she looks like the average athletic willowy tall German woman. She and Steffi Graf can pass for sisters.

but her face @ 04/21/2012 at 11:38 am

butterface Gisele!

Love The Shoes @ 04/21/2012 at 11:50 am

@Pat: She looks like Trigger. If she didn’t have the body she does I seriously doubt she would be thought of classic, exotic or visually interesting at all.

boring couple @ 04/21/2012 at 11:50 am

Her hair style is so boring, she needs a change and there is nothing feminine about her

Love The Shoes @ 04/21/2012 at 11:50 am

@Bonn: Bless you! You described her to a T!

factvsfiction @ 04/21/2012 at 11:54 am

Behind The Scenes – Giselle Bundchen
By daven | Published: April 11, 2012

Sometimes I get to work with famous celebrities and just can’t help but ask for a photo! I’m very rarely starstruck, but finally meeting one of fashion’s most celebrated model left me speechless! Gieslle is like 9 feet tall compared to me, and she is so sweet!

Giselle has modeled in virtually every fashion show known to man . Her signature look and catwalk has kept her in demand since the day she stepped on the frontlines of the fashion industry.

I couldn’t believe how hard she worked on set, and how much of a team player she was. Its always nice when you meet a famous person, and they are exactly how you imagined them.

Thank you Giselle for being a great inspiration!

Without Makeup She is Totally Ugly!

@bebe: I think you (whoever you may be, no one cares…) and your !!!!! points at the end of every statement have made yourself clear already. Go pop your zits.

they look alike to me

@bebe:

With makeup you are butt ugly, ashe called it perfectly. So this is how you make yourself feel better. Pathetic.

Awww it’s me Gisele!!!

Tom Brady is gorgeous<3

omg she sunbathes!!!!

lol
i don’t like her cause she is ugly, annoying, arrogant. I can’t stand her

Carbon Copy @ 04/21/2012 at 1:04 pm

Is it me or are they starting to look alike…

Gisele is so gorgeous but I think it is time for a change up with her hair don’t we agree lol?????

I love this couple

Sorry this woman doesn’t have anything exotic about her except the fact that she was born in Brazil and is White and blonde instead of some shade of brown with black hair.

She looks like an average German woman.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All