Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Romantic Stroll in NYC!

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West: Romantic Stroll in NYC!

Kim Kardashian and boyfriend Kanye West are all smiles as they go for a romantic stroll through the New York City streets on Saturday afternoon (April 21).

The 31-year-old reality television star ate an ice cream to keep cool on the warm day in the Big Apple.

“Hi dolls! I’m so happy to be in NYC with the whole fam! Fun week! Have a good weekend guys!” Kim tweeted that afternoon.

Kanye, 34, just changed the name of his song “Theraflu”, in which he talks about Kim.

“I changed the name of the song THERAFLU to WAY TOO COLD and you can buy it now at http://KANYEWEST.COMKanye tweeted.

DO YOU THINK Kim Kardashian and Kanye West make a cute couple?

kim kardashian kanye west romantic stroll in nyc 01

• Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Do they make a good couple? Hell to the Naw!!!

this wont last 10 minutes..

Staged. They’re looking directly at the cameras….

rahrahrah @ 04/21/2012 at 6:16 pm

i just want Kanye to be happy! He’s such a talented artist not just for his music or voice but for his creativity. He’s also so passionate about the art. I dont really care for kim, but look at Kanye smile! :) Get it ‘Ye ;)

What is with her darker tan and lip fillers. The tone is fine, well kinda, but the lip fillers look damn awful.

No it will absolutely work. They have known each other for a while. Apparently he cheated on Amber with her. But anyway, they are pretty much the same. Shallow people with no consideration of other people!

I mean, I know he’s a moron and everything, but wouldn’t you think that at least he would have higher standards than that?

Dave Franco @ 04/21/2012 at 6:22 pm

Is anyone sick of this girl? Man, I never seen someone with so much bad publicity and attention seeking ***** like this woman. She has no talent, not even famous and keeps exposing herself to us like she’s greatness.

Melissa B @ 04/21/2012 at 6:23 pm

OMG I LOOOVEE THE CAMERAS!

Qiana Jones @ 04/21/2012 at 6:25 pm

The two biggest egotistical people.

remember da truth @ 04/21/2012 at 6:26 pm

Female, what are you referring to? A woman who has been working since she was a teenager and built a successful multi-million dollar career and looks amazing?
People can say all they want about her having a sex tape, but lots of people have and not had a highly rated show for SEVEN YEARS. Obviously there is more to her than that.

… both have a big ego. they are a good couple, but yeah it wont last.

Can someone say publicity stunt?

remember da truth @ 04/21/2012 at 6:31 pm

Kanye might be self-involved, but he has made appearances on Kim’s shows for a while now and their friendship is legit and longstanding. It’s nice to see him caring about someone besides himself. Kim needs someone right now, and I think it’s great that they are together, however long it lasts.

I won’t lie she is a pretty girl, but damn she wears so much makeup. I wonder how “pretty” she is without it. Either way, they might work for a while. He is out of control and she seems very in control and they both are in love with themselves, so we’ll see…

remember da truth @ 04/21/2012 at 6:35 pm

Dave Franco, walking down the street with a friend is hardly “exposing herself to us like she’s greatness.”
If you didn’t care, why bother posting? You don’t have to read and comment on every post on Jared, do you?

Sure she loves publicity, but if you really want her to go away, ignore her. She obviously has a talent for business, which Paris Hilton doesn’t have and that’s why she is successful and Paris is only paid to go to parties, which she’s getting too old for and fewer people care anymore.

Kim has never gotten into trouble with the law or been involved with drugs. She’s hurting no one.

can this look anymore staged??? them 2 egomaniacs are perfect for each other!! Kanye’s short man complex must get his ego boosted, he’s actually taller than her in heels!

She likes dark chocolate!

This is all about drumming up business for her reality show and his album. Now West will be feautred on that dumb show becuase the Kardashain’s are all about money and generationg publicity for themselves.

@remember da truth: She does f-ck all. She has a good PR team.

2 famew**res but he’s very talented and she ‘s a clever business woman

TasteLikeCandy @ 04/21/2012 at 6:59 pm

She is a douche, he is a bigger douche, perfect couple!!

TasteLikeCandy @ 04/21/2012 at 7:04 pm

@remember da truth: Better check the ratings for her show again..it keeps getting lower and lower and lower..its at about 3 million now! People have quit caring about her long ago. What self respecting guy wants to date a girl his friends can watch getting butt f*cked and sucking another guys **** over and over and over again if they want.

Kim needs a better bra….

Annnnnnd that’s all I have to say about these pics.

2 Douchebag famewh0res!

They are both south ends of north bound mules.

the boy kanye is so kosher

@Lola: haha, I know right…this is another PR stunt. unfortunately for Kim everyone knows! She should give up already b/c everyone hates that trash of a family (even Khloe is a fame wh*re fyi).

justsayin @ 04/21/2012 at 8:12 pm

If this turns into true love, someone just shoot me now. I don’t want to be apart of that world.

Yes. They do make a great couple. I don’t believe in forever but I do believe in what’s good for now and what works so good for them.

I think they are both ugly inside and out. Neither one appears to be a ind or thoughtful person. they are both billionaires so they can live in the styles they are accustomed to together. It will work for a rebound thing- they both have fame and fortune. but they do not seem like nice people. so yeah they fit for now. But neither are cute.

remember da truth @ 04/21/2012 at 8:41 pm

Taste Like Candy — if every show with a Kardashian were canceled today, they still had a longer run than many hit sitcoms or dramas, so yes, they DID have a successful show for seven years.

And even before that, the reason Kim’s sex tape is more famous than the dozens of other celeb sex tapes, and why she was able to go on to years of fame and publicity is because she was already working as a stylist and owner of high-end boutiques. She just parlayed the show into more notoriety of existing fashion ventures, and has been very successful at it.
If she didn’t have legit ventures to publicize, she would have gone the way of Heidi and Spencer. The fact that she makes millions really sticks in your craw, doesn’t it?

Complain all you want about her, but what you call publicity w*horing, other companies call “marketing”, and it’s what companies do. She’s been good at it and you resent it. Well, get over it and go make a name for yourself instead of trashing those more successful than you.

What was that part in your song Kanye “leave your ass for a white girl’? Yeah,..

Kim is a business woman. And not a famewhore like Rachel is
Rachel do not know how to make money like her. So leave Kim alone. She do not run behind a man for attention like Rachel bilson does.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 04/21/2012 at 10:07 pm

…I saw every Kardashian today expect Kourtney. Rob and mom at Flight Club, Kim and Khloe coming out the Gansevoort. Hilarious day.

These 2 shallow people deserve each other. They are probably trying to figure out how to get each other’s money.

KK will never fall in love because she is too busy loving herself!
LOLZ

Her thighs/hips/butt are amazing! I wish i think this kinda of shape instead of bony thighs and square hips. Love the leather on her.

Wow they’re both loing the attention.

Wow they’re both loving the attention. Too bad NY doesn’t give a sh!t.

Damn,I love this couple,and not because I love Kanye and I’m Armenian like Kimmie..no,I love this couple! hell yeah!

Please… They’re out together and trying to make it seem like they’re a thing to stay relevant. Nothing Kim does is genuine or real. It’s ALL for publicity.

I’m am so over her. The lengths she goes to for attention (look at me, look at me) and ratings is just beyond vulgar. Is there a real person in that wide hipped, big bum woman? I don’t even think she thinks beyond money, ratings, attention. What happens when her 15 minutes are up, and real life hits her? People can only take so many tweets, appearances, marriages before they yawn and turn the channel.

At least they found each other instead of making the lives of two innocent people miserable.

dont think it will last. kanye is a keep to him self person and kim loves the camra so push come to shove this is all a stunt for her show or his new album.(which he really dosnt need because he makes such good music)

idk they look weird together to me, i don’t really believe that this relationship will last or something but who knows. in the meanwhile it will probably bring them a lot of $$$

Love The Shoes @ 04/22/2012 at 8:21 pm

Honestly? They look happy. I think they’re two of the most blah people on the planet and custom made for one another. I wish them well.

==P.S: Find A Cougar For Fun by check this out:==CougarFlirts. C-⊙-M- !!== ❤❤ i f you like a Cougar love from 30 to 45 ! The #1 Cougars Dating & Younger Men Personals.
Where women are Cougars and men are Willing Prey !!!

Amber Rose was RIGHT about Kim!!!!!! And Kanye was in the wrong that he wrote a song about Amber. What a dayem douche he is!

this relationship seems real. like unicorns and narnia!

The two horribles are in love !

what the f*ck @ 04/23/2012 at 3:52 am

Kanye is clearly 100% gay… cant believe noone has commented this yet! obv this is staged!

It’s called publicity.

Woman! Woman! Love u kim alot

Even if they actually are together can you imagine how shallow their conversations are… their whole relationship is probably taking about how much they spent on themselves on that day.

shy couple,they want private space leave them alone :D

OH LOOK!!! THE HOS ARE OUT!!!!

@uu:

LOVE IT!!! You’re too funny. Thanks for the AM laugh.

italian girl @ 04/23/2012 at 12:09 pm

I do not care about this couple at all.
First of all I do not like Kardashian sisters and KW either.

Jane Patton @ 04/23/2012 at 12:55 pm

@oh wow: #32

They are nowhere near being billionaires.

This girl is such a wh@re!! If her purpose in life is to surpass Paris Hilton, she succeed with honor.

They certainly make a ‘fake’ couple.

Kanye is too good for Kim.

she is the ugliest celebrity (why she is a celebrity i still dunno though) ever!!!

At first I wanted to meet Kanye West just to say wake up!!!!…i Still kind of do…i Just think he should really take his time with this (girl)…she Does not look like she has the best intention with this whole thing..Don’t get me wrong she is the full package sexy has money..And she knows how to make a man fall in love with her…i Am not saying people don’t change when they meet the one they want to be with..I am just saying…Take A look at all there photos…and Look at her….OR! It all could be fake
And just so people don’t get the hater vibe I don’t think there is anything attractive about Kanye..i like some of his music…i Just know how to spot a the fake!1 LOL
I really do love both of them…

I really do love both of them..