Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Galapagos Getaway!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Galapagos Getaway!

Brad Pitt and his 7-year-old daughter, Zahara, wear wetsuits while vacationing on the Galapagos Islands on Friday (April 20).

The father-daughter duo took a dip in the ocean, while mama Angelina Jolie sat in the sand with twins Knox and Vivienne.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Shiloh also played nearby, while older brother Pax went snorkeling.

The Jolie-Pitts enjoyed a weekend vacation on the islands before Angelina traveled to a village in Ecuador as part of a field visit for UNHCR.

angelina jolie brad pitt galapagos getaway 01
angelina jolie brad pitt galapagos getaway 02
angelina jolie brad pitt galapagos getaway 03
angelina jolie brad pitt galapagos getaway 04
angelina jolie brad pitt galapagos getaway 05

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All

Cuteness overload !!

butterworth @ 04/23/2012 at 10:59 am

sick and tired of this family!!!

I usually never have anything nice to say about this lot, as I find them overrated and generally annoying, however the kids are very cute. The picture of Zahara and Brad is lovely.

adorable family :))

MeMyself&I @ 04/23/2012 at 11:03 am

What the hell is this woman wearing on the beach? She does’t have a pair of shorts and a t-shirt like normal people? There is just something so strange about her.

BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL FAMILY.

JP kids are all adorable..but I have to say that little Vivi is my fave …….

Miller Time @ 04/23/2012 at 11:05 am

Cute!

Angelina Jolie is so thin! she look like a skeleton! No wonder Shilou wants to be a boy she keeps dressing the children in drab black and grey … put some colour in your life and some meat on your bones Angie!

Awww the kids are so adorable, and so are mummy and daddy.
Happy to see they had plenty of fun on this trip.

MeMyself&I @ 04/23/2012 at 11:06 am

I’m glad the kids have Brad. There’s not telling how strange they would have turned out if Angelina was their only influence. Brad is keeping them somewhat normal.

Troll meltdown starts now lol……

Where is this place?

I also think I dislike them because their fans are insane. Without a doubt. Fact.

Did they hire an army to troll on JJ or what? lmfao

@MeMyself&I: Stop bI*ching, she looks very lovely and her dress…very 50s and stylish. They all look like they are having fun

ADORABLE! Happy to see these pics. Best family.

wow zahara is big! too big to be carried? guess she’ll always be daddy’s little girl! haha, so cute, the lot of them :)

I especially like that photo of Brad and Z. Nothing hotter than a fine looking man who obviously loves being with his family.

Haha, I remember Angelina saying that Knox was a real little dude and Vivienne a little lady and you can tell by this pics that is true!! Beautiful family, each and everyone of them!!!

MeMyself&I @ 04/23/2012 at 11:12 am

I’m getting censored for what reason?

Kids are adorable. You won’t see Angelina with sun damage on that porcelain skin, good for her. I wonder if the older boys are already in the water? Seem to remember that they have skillz already, Brad is keeping a close eye on someone. The twins and Shi are too cute. Zee is squealing at someone. Love the family and all the good they do.

**these pics**

I wish Shiloh wasn’t a dike! She would have been amazings! And screw the people who give me a thumbs down! You people are losers!

jaspisgirl @ 04/23/2012 at 11:13 am

happy shiny people!!!!!! they look soooo amazing relaxed and happy and simply gorgeous

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 721 » Show All