Fiona Apple Releases First Single from New Album

• Check out a still from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn- Just Jared Jr
  • NBC decides to nix Emerald City- Entertainment Weekly
  • Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

I like you very much for making a post for Fiona Apple.

Wow didn’t think she was your sort of thing Jared. I love her!!!

mlllllllllllle @ 04/23/2012 at 4:22 pm

That’s funny, I heard so many good things about her that I started listening to her albums yesterday only.
Female and Bean, Have you an album or songs I should listen to first ?

Thanks !

@mlllllllllllle: Criminal is most popular but sleep to dream, paper bag, shadowboxer and a mistake are my personal favourites.

@mlllllllllllle: The one thing I would recommend is to listen to the albums rather than songs separately. They are all beautifully constructed.

mlllllllllllle @ 04/23/2012 at 5:16 pm

Thank you Girls / Guys ?!
I’m Ok, we should listen all the album from the first song to the last to understand the spirit of the artist when he/she made it.

I was asking for songs only to “enter” into an album….then I stay on the same one to impregnate myself with it.
Thanks again !

mlllllllllllle @ 04/23/2012 at 5:24 pm

By the way, sorry if my english is not perfect, it’s not my first language.

@mlllllllllllle:

The whole When The Pawn… album is amazing. One of my favorite albums of all time.

So excited to finally be getting new music by Fiona. Already listened to Every Single Night dozens of times!

@mlllllllllllle: It’s cwool. Surprising to hear English isn’t your first language! You sound just fine

mlllllllllllle @ 04/24/2012 at 7:46 am

Thanks Bean ! ;)

Thanks Jared for the fiona post if it hadnt been for you it would have been a while before I heard of her two new great songs that I am now obsessed with and Every Single Night is one of them and the other is Anything we want is great!!
@mlllllllllllle I would recommend those two new songs but her cover of Bill Withers Use Me is great, River Stay Away from my door, Tymphs, her cover of Elvis Costello’s I Want you is brilliant, Doly Parton’s Jolene, On the Bound, Sleep to Dream the list goes on and on and I really live the live versions of alot of her songs which are on youtube

mlllllllllllle @ 04/24/2012 at 12:16 pm

Thanks Linda !

kevincorcoranjr @ 05/12/2012 at 6:21 pm

Ms. Apple is a wonder woman. It has been such a long wait for me to hear new music (I believe 2005 was the last time, right?) and I can’t believe that it’s even more beautiful than I could ever have imagined… the single Every Single Night is going down in my Fiona apple love history. I cannot wait for this album!