Giuliana Rancic is Expecting a Baby!

Giuliana Rancic is Expecting a Baby!

Giuliana Rancic and her husband Bill Rancic are expecting a baby!

The 37-year-old E! News host and star of Giuliana and Bill announced today on the Today show that she is happily expecting a baby in late summer via a gestational surrogate.

“We are absolutely ecstatic to be sharing this with everyone who has been following our journey,” Guiliana said to E!.

The good news comes after she announced late last year that she had breast cancer, in addition to experiencing a miscarriage in 2010.

According to People, the surrogate mother lives out of state and the happy couple have been with her on all the visits to the doctors.

Congrats to the happy couple!!

Good news for this couple. Congrats and continued best health for all.

Omg, GOD! She deserves this!

I am so happy for them.

This is the best news EVER!!!! So happy for them. They will make the best parents. Lucky baby!!!

Ugonna Wosu @ 04/23/2012 at 9:51 am

congrats! I didn’t know her cancer was in remission!

Incredible @ 04/23/2012 at 9:52 am

@Sara: Way to troll. G’s always struggled to have a baby, so this is great news. I’m super happy for them!

CONGRATS BILL AND GIULLINA

@Sara: You truely are ignorant or just stupid. She’s been through a lot to get to this point in her journey in having a baby.

after all the crap thats on here (ie: rihanna and her spiral towards rehab) this is the best thing i’ve read. seriously happy for her.. after all the IVF and then cancer…. shi*t this lady deserves this.

Beautyizmyname @ 04/23/2012 at 9:58 am

What a blessing!

stellartes @ 04/23/2012 at 10:03 am

its not fair they have to jump through so many obstacles and experience so much pain just to have a baby….congrats!

It’s nice to love a reality show that doesn’t involve crazy people. (I do love my crazy people reality shows though) They deserve it. Yeahhhhh.

YAAAAAYY TERRIFIC NEWS!!!!!!!

Genuinely thrilled for them both-they completely deserve this! Love this couple

I love G! She deserves this. Really happy for them!

So happy for them. Thanks G & B for sharing this journey and helping others.

@Roxy:

Don’t respond to people like this. They are vile, unhappy people. She wants us to respond. Don’t give in to people like this. I know I tell myself that all the time, but sometimes I lose it. I personally am not a fan of this couple, but I wish them well.

SO happy for them. SO many people have kids and don’t deserve them, you wonder why those that really deserve a child are not blessed with one. I am thrilled for this couple :)

Journalistic @ 04/23/2012 at 12:26 pm

Aw, this made me smile, so happy for them

OMG !
I am so happy for them
I guess they must be overwhelmed !

Congrats to the happy parents

stephanie @ 04/23/2012 at 2:49 pm

sooo happy 4 her, well deserved <3

Very happy to hear this news!

YAYAY! CONGRATS to them! such a wonderful blessing! Best of luck to them (:

FELICITACIONES … que Dios los siga bendiciendo….SE LO MERECEN!!!!

So happy for you G! You deserve to be happy :)

I’m SO happy for her!!!!!! She deserves this so much!

I am so very happy for them. There is nothing scarier than a cancer diagnosis. Add all the fertility issues on top of that . . . no one deserves it more. Congrats!

So happy for them!!! Congrats!!! The best for all the family!!!

My Name is Dana and I”m from Israel.
I have been following you story for a long time…
I’m so happy for and for Bill that this day has finally arrived.
I wish that the pregnancy will continue normally for 9 monthes.

All The Best For You both!
Dana

she’s very lucky to have a baby though gestational surrogate. i want the same thing (except going through cancer). very happy for her. congrats!

I’m so happy for them!!

Yay! ’bout time (-;

infact i am more than the word happppppy for u guys and i wwish u all the best and many more kids to comeeeeeeeeeee i luv u