Chris Pine & Adrianne Palicki: CinemaCon Awards 2012!

Chris Pine & Adrianne Palicki: CinemaCon Awards 2012!

Chris Pine arrives at the opening night of the 2012 CinemaCon held at Caesars Palace on Monday (April 23) in Las Vegas.

The 31-year-old actor was joined by the cast of G.I. Joe: Retaliation, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Adrianne Palicki, her real-life boyfriend D.J. Cotrona, and director Jon M. Chu.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Pine

Dwayne, 39, was presented with the Action Star of the Decade award at the event, which celebrated 100 Years of Outstanding Movie Making from Paramount Pictures.

FYI: Chris suited up in Ermenegildo Zegna with Florsheim Limited shoes, while Adrianne wore a Reem Acra dress.

10+ pictures inside of Chris Pine and others at the 2012 CinemaCon

chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 01
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 02
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 03
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 04
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 05
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 06
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 07
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 08
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 09
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 10
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 11
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 12
chris pine adrianne palicki cinemacon awards 2012 13

• Portia de Rossi surprised wife Ellen DeGeneres on their sixth wedding anniversary- US Weekly
  • Audrina Patridge gives some relationship advice after her split from Corey Bohan- TMZ
  • Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods play golf on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon- Gossip Cop
  • Miranda Cosgrove helps raise over $1 million at a summer party- Just Jared Jr
  • Rectify has been renewed for a third season- Entertainment Weekly
  • JWoww explains why she isn't going to have sex for a while- Huffington Post
  • Who did Gwyneth Paltrow hang out with over the weekend?- Lainey Gossip
  • The Olympus Has Fallen sequel has a director on board - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Dave Franco @ 04/24/2012 at 11:20 am

It’s TYRA from FNL. Love that girl! Great actress!

Why are his har blond? Is this for a new role or something?

He is so good-looking!!!!! Love him!

Butter_Fly @ 04/24/2012 at 12:05 pm

I don’t know, I just don’t care for this actor anymore. He seems arrogant, sexist, oh, I better shut up before I get deleted lol.

@Butter_Fly Why sexist? I’m just curious to know about that ! And he does seem arrogant

Loving Chris … not so much the hair . Good to see him out and about . :D

Dee or Deemebr @ 04/24/2012 at 12:38 pm

AWWW… CP looks gorgeous… the hair is blond for Captain Kirk, Chris Pine is shooting Star Trek sequel…

Hey Butter_Fly… What are you talking about? sexist? arrogant?… are you out of your butterfly mind?… LOOOOLLLL…

@Talia: STAR TREK SEQUEL

Butter_Fly @ 04/24/2012 at 1:41 pm

@Dee or Deemebr:

Well, truthfully, since Munngate Part 2, he’s been a total turnoff and his attitude in some interviews make me feel like that. Like when he said something about going shoe shopping with girls in miniskirts and thinking of getting hookers, etc. Always thought he was joking when he made those types of comments, but again, since munngate the sequel, I really believe he’s, umm, icky? Now that I think about it, I dont think I could handle a five minute conversation with him. Haha! Don’t hate me, just my opinion. lol.

Dee or Deemebr @ 04/24/2012 at 2:26 pm

@Butter_Fly:
All right then!… LOL… but let me tell you… I have brother, cousins ​​and friends… I know how guys can be… but I still love them nonetheless… I’m not so sensitive about it… I do not believe in perfect people so I do not get disappointed easily… and do not forget we only get the version of “the lady” on the munngate2 … I doubt we will have a version of CP about it … I hope not … better not!

Then CP is not a “cupcake”! hmmm… but I like him anyway… ;-) :-)

Butter_Fly @ 04/24/2012 at 2:46 pm

@Dee or Deemebr:

Fair enough! I have a bro also and if I ever heard him talking like that about women I would give him my most evil eye ever. Maybe I am too sensitive. CP’s still arrogant though!

Cookiemonster @ 04/24/2012 at 6:37 pm

@Butter_Fly: Ur not bein sensitive, he really is that gross. He’s just smart enough to keep it private

Adrianne is beautiful!

Dee or Deemebr @ 04/24/2012 at 7:49 pm

Oh I really love that gross… LOOOOLLLL!!!

Cookiemonster @ 04/24/2012 at 8:37 pm

@Dee or Deemebr: You would since you sound like you’re about 10.

Dee probably works for Chris Pine’s PR, so we’ll have to excuse her!
As for Chris’s interviews, they break my brain…..I think the guy “protests” waay too much. LOL Mungate 2 was funny, especially the reply at SXSW.
Love the green dress among other things LMAO

If it’s Chris’ intention to get women to hate him and not date him, he’s certainly going down the right path. LOL

Cookiemonster @ 04/25/2012 at 7:31 am

@cyn: Well smart women that is. Theres always the vapid silly twits who wont mind.

@cookiemonster

like the women he’s been seen with? lol

Cookiemonster @ 04/25/2012 at 12:52 pm

@cyn: not just his latest silly twit, but take a look at some of his dating history: audrina patridge, olivia munn, jasmine waltz,….what do they all have in common…i rest my case.

What has Chris said that is so arrogant and sexist? What protests?

Who is Chris’s “latest silly twit”? Know her personally, do you?

What’s with all the bitchy comments?

le meagre @ 04/29/2012 at 5:36 pm

I’m not as … vehement as other posters are.. but I can totally see where Cookiemonster and Cyn are coming from. That said – Keachick is right in saying that we don’t know his girlfriends personally so… :S Maybe they’re all lovely people…. but you can’t really deny he seems like a, well, modelizer. And I have to say, his whole vibe (in interviews) has changed a bit from when the first Star Trek came out… It’s hard to articulate, and I think this is where the arrogant comments are coming from. AH WELL, as long as he’s good on-screen, right? (Looking forward to the next Star Trek SO MUCH!)

Lipsticklesbian @ 04/30/2012 at 6:33 pm

@Keachick: Actually if u read her twitter you can see how ditzy & obnoxious she is. Spends lotof time humblebragging about her man. And i agree pine is arrogant & gross. Also would love to know if his gf knew what he gets up to when she not around. would she humblebrag as much? ;)

And who should be the ideal girlfriend for Chris Pine?

Is the girl spreading poison and making judgment of celebrities better than a happy and fun model that takes care of his own life and makes her man happy?

@Thought!:
Okay 1. This is a gossip website – this is the place to talk about what we think about certain celebrities. The actor in question seemed really appealing at one point, and to be honest – he’s losing it. It’s all over this thread. Whether it be claims of arrogance or grossness or disappointment with his *ahem* chosen company (male or female – I remember his friendship with Dane Cook didn’t sit well with some).
2. What’s your point? How about talking about what you like about him rather than passive-aggressively lashing out at commenters who don’t have the same opinion as you?
and 3. I just want the next Star Trek to be good.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All