Gerard Butler: Cathouse Nightclub Night Out!

Gerard Butler: Cathouse Nightclub Night Out!

Gerard Butler grins while walking back to his car after leaving a Cathouse nightclub on Monday (April 23) in Los Angeles.

The day before, the 42-year-old Scottish actor watched the Los Angeles Lakers take on the Oklahoma City Thunder at Staples Center.

Later this year, Gerard will be hitting the big screen for his new movie, Of Men and Mavericks.

During filming, Gerry experienced a traumatic surfing mishap. He was pounded by 12- to 16-ft. waves and held underwater until a safety worker on a jet ski rescued him.

Of Men and Mavericks comes to theaters on October 26!

gerard butler club 01
gerard butler club 02
gerard butler club 03
gerard butler club 04
gerard butler club 05

Pages: « 17 8 9 [10] 11 12 1335 » Show All
angelsrock @ 04/25/2012 at 7:15 pm

@angelsrock:

Dear Poser, can you please explain to me why you use this moniker? I really would like an honest answer if you can find it in you to be honest.

angelsrock @ 04/25/2012 at 7:19 pm

@Anastasia Beaverhausen:

Hello, Anastasia and all JJ’ers!!! Hope you had a good Hump Day. Now we can drift into the weekend.

Does Gerry begin work on “Olympus” next week?

SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HERE ALL DAY!!!!!!

go to a movie, take a walk, clean your house, shave your legs, find a hobby, do a crossword,

BACK AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER FOR FU.CKS SAKE!!!!!

Whatshedonenow @ 04/25/2012 at 7:54 pm

Daphne

No one is saying you should stop supporting him. But why get so upset if some people have a different opinion about him. It’s just an opinion. Why is it such a big deal if some people think he behaves like an egotistical selfish misogynist tw at and say so.

another day @ 04/25/2012 at 9:00 pm

another nightclub for Butler

I think Obama makes a better slow jammer than President

Seriously non stately imo, the USA looks like a joke on the world stage when its top dog wants to rap his policies

@another day: Naw, the dude you guys had just BEFORE Obama, the dumb-azz Texan BUSH, made your country a joke to some. Starting wars left, right and centre and causing/starting your financial crisis….
I take it you want more of the same? If so, VOTE ROMNEY!!!! (and step back in time to the very policies that got you into this mess…)
Anyhow…how did this thread turn political? Back to Butler, please!

Evening JJers! Shout out to AnaB, the REAL Angelsrock, CGE, NIKnoks, Toronto, CGE, JoieDeVivre, Lolita and anyone I missed here!

Wow took a short break and he’s back clubbing! Still a handsome git, but the older guy in the club scene is wearing thin! Cathouse is a typical LA club – dark, great music, just a little sleazy (ok a lot sleazy)!

Being Scottish, independence would be a great coup especially after all of the bloodshed from the centuries. Folks in my family still talk about stories from Bannockburn, The Bruce, plus all of my ancestors who died there – it’s like Ancestry.com on steroids!

Scotland is different AND the OIL is their revenue; Niknoks thanks for clarifying the issues with one of the posters. The other side of my family is Irish in Northern Ireland, Antrim : so my people are all fighters trying to get out from under British rule. Sorry for my SOAPBOX!

Still love our Gerry! I just contacted that Gals group for a 6′ x 6′ banner from LAC that a friend gave me as a gift – she works in a theatre and knows I like GB – asked me if I could use some new wallpaper – LOL! Hubby asked with a smirk if I wanted to use it as the canopy over our bed – NOPE was my answer. I’m donating it to their silent auction – rolled up in my basement is no good.

Hope you are well – haven’t read the other GB threads. More civility here I hope. Wishing everyone well, good health, good cheer and many laughs.

Autumn

suspiro…..suspiro……esta cancion va dedicada a mi adora alma gemela,a mi dulce amorcito…..THE PLATTERS….y…..ONLY YOU…….Only you can make this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone
Can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it’s true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
I understand the magic that you do
You’re my dream come true
My one and only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it’s true, you are my destiny
When you hold my hand
I understand the magic that you do
You’re my dream come true
My one and only you

(One and only you)

es tan romantica esta cancion,tan linda,que me imagino bailar en una sola loseta con mi adorado amor,bien pegados,cara a cara y sin temores,beso a beso……en noche de luna llena……..ayayai……me desmayo…….amorcito agarrame que soy toda tuya……risas…risas…..AMOR…AMOR…..P.A.S.I.O,N…….miau…miau……adios.

@Really?:

In politics, there is what is called a delayed effect. A lot of the issues with terrorism and the economy started with Bill Clinton.

~~~~~~~~~~

There will never be a President that both parties and all people with be completely happy with. No use in going on and on about it on a GB thread.

esta cancion estan sexy…….con ANITA WARD……..RING MY BELL…I’m glad you’re home
Now did you really miss me
I guess you did by the look in your eyes (look in your eyes, look in your eyes)
Well lay back and relax while I put away the dishes (put away the dishes)
Then you and me can rock-a-bell…

You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell
You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell
You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell
You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell

The night is young and full of possibilities
Well come on and let yourself be free
My love for you, so long than I’ve been savin’
Tonight was made for me and you

You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell
You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell
You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell
You can ring my be-e-ell, ring my bell

you can ring my bell, you can ring my bell
(ding, dong, ding, do-ong, ring it)
you can ring my bell, you can ring my bell
(ding, dong, ding, do-ong, ring it!)
you can ring my bell, anytime, anyway
(ring it, ring it, ring it, ring it ahh!)
you can ring my bell, anytime, anyway
(ding, dong, ding, do-ong)

you can ring my bell, you can ring my bell
(ding, dong, ding, do-ong)
you can ring my bell, you can ring my bell
(ding, dong, ding, do-ong, ring it!)
you can ring my bell, anytime, anyway
(ring it, ring it, ring it, ring it ahh!)
you can ring my bell, anytime, anyway
(ding, dong, ding, do-ong)
…………………………………………………..AAAAAY…..ring my bell……..

LINDSAY LOHAN WILL WIN OSCAR @ 04/25/2012 at 11:00 pm

she will!

LINDSAY LOHAN WILL WIN OSCAR @ 04/25/2012 at 11:02 pm

she will!
****

@LINDSAY LOHAN WILL WIN OSCAR: Not for a Lifetime cable tv movie she won’t…..LOL!

Observations @ 04/25/2012 at 11:07 pm

@Boo: Gerry’s not here. He’s busy b/anging a hot, young model…..get used to it!

@Observations:
Thanks for telling me. I was thinking in that direction but didn’t dare let my mind wonder there. Now that you said it yourself, I feel better now knowing that Gerry is being free to be himself, as it should be.

@Observations and @Boo
WRONG. He’s at an improv show in LA.

Obama Mamma @ 04/26/2012 at 12:24 am

@GerrysFascinatingWoman:
I notice you call everyone that doesn’t agree with you hags central, whatever that means. You called three deferent posters yesterday hags central. It just shows you are CLULESS.
The fact you want him at George’s dinner, means nothing to anyone. It’s BS. It’s not up to you who Gerry supports. Get out of his personal business. I can almost tell you for sure that since George is such a radical and needs every penny to collect to ensure Obama Mamma’s reelection, he reached out to everyone in HW, including Gerry. If Gerry was so interested in Obama Mamma, I am sure he would have attended. Gerry is either not all that interested in politics, or just simply isn’t all that into Obama Mamma as you think! In fact, the number of HW actors supporting Obama Mamma is dwindling this year. It seems a lot of people are disillusioned with him. Face facts!!!
Finally, I never said here Gerry wasn’t a liberal; he probably is. I was just implying that even if he is a liberal, which most people from Europe are, he can’t vote or donate to any political party because lack of citizenship. And anyway, if he ever supported Obama Mamma before, I think now he might be less than enthusiastic about him, like the rest of HW feels right now. There are a lot of people in HW at this time that are not very happy with Obama Mamma’s performance. In addition to all that, I just don’t think he is all that much into politics from what little he said over the years about politics. He never stays home long enough to watch politics so I doubt he is really informed. He is busy with his projects, his women, and his pursuit of good times to really care. He‘s always running to some club or party, stays until the wee hours of the night, and probably sleeps half the next day. If I was living his life, I wouldn’t have cared much either. So again calm yourself, and stop pretending you know him because you don’t know jack sh!t.

You’re just obssessed with him.

@Obama Mamma:
I agree with you that Gerry isn’t into politics. When he was asked about the Occupy Wall Street protests that were happening all over the country he had absolutely no opinion. He made the excuse that it was because he was in Santa Cruz filming. LOL! That was a pretty lame answer considering there were Occupy Wall Street protests in Santa Cruz! It would be hard not to know about it. Everyone in the country had strong opinions for or against it. Gerry seemed completely clueless.

@Obama Mamma:
“He is busy with his projects, his women, and his pursuit of good times to really care. He‘s always running to some club or party, stays until the wee hours of the night, and probably sleeps half the next day.”
I agree with this, too, and I think it’s unfortunate. To be 42 years old and show so little interest in the wider world around him seems very shallow to me.

Obama Mamma @ 04/26/2012 at 1:31 am

@mallory:
Don’t hold it against him. He minds his own business for better or worse. He focuses on himself and his desires – his needs, his businesses, his women, his projects. I wish other HW stars did the same. I don’t find them an authority on anything besides acting and maybe the inner workings of HW. They are not particularly educated or well-informed on anything. I can’t take any political advice or direction from actors. That said, I like Gerry and his work. He is a good actor and appears to be a good person as well, regardless of his shenanigans which I try not to hold against him.
I can understand him not being involved with US politics. First, he isn’t a citizen so he has no real right to get involved. Second, maybe Alan told him to stay away from issues for fear of alienating a segment of his fans. I think they are both good businessmen and they know that staying neutral is the best thing for his career. For all we know he could have very strong feelings on certain things, but being the diplomatic person he is, he knows how to handle tough questions and reply in ways that don’t look like he has opinions. It’s like Gerry going to Serbia and telling them he wants to move there lol. He tells everyone what they want to hear. So while I agree with you that it’s almost impossible to believe he had no inclination of the “Occupy Wall Street” movement going on in his vicinity while shooting OMAM, it’s possible he is either really preoccupied with his personal life, doesn’t feel right to get involved in US politics, or he just doesn’t want to take sides and upset the people he is against. Whatever his true reason(s) is, I can’t say I blame him.

DARGABRIEL @ 04/26/2012 at 2:08 am

Hello to all. Noghtclubs are for the birds and known as meat markets. Mr. Butler really should be maturing in some ways, that’s not to say he can’t bring the child out in himself, like eating cocoa puffs or climbing on monkey bars, some my favorites, its very fun. My roomate treats me like a little girl, haha its cool being so little and childlike, but there are boundries to being childlike, that doesmt include strip clubs,bars, or meat markets. So grow up Butler and bring the little boy out. Hi Cholita, jaja, I love jaja. I’ve been naughty, but it’s fun. I really hope GB meets someone that will bring him positive light. I hope everyone here is doing well. Cholita I’m thinking about you often and send my loving,sensual vibes yoi way. Tale care much peace. Love, dargabriel

DARGABRIEL @ 04/26/2012 at 2:16 am

Oops lots of typos, haha Droid razor is hard to speed type on. Good night.

bystander @ 04/26/2012 at 4:25 am

Hi angels. Niknoks, autumn, curious cat, joie, manny, gfw, reviews and all the other regulars.
Gosh these boards get repetitive dont they? A stream of nightclub, concert and eatery appearances and possible projects from Gerry, and going over the same old ground and infighting on here.
How are you all?