Zac Efron: Love Scenes with Nicole Kidman Was the 'Highlight of My Life'

Zac Efron: Love Scenes with Nicole Kidman Was the 'Highlight of My Life'

Nicole Kidman and Zac Efron sit together at a bar in one of the many new stills from their upcoming film, The Paperboy.

The film, which also co-stars John Cusack and Matthew McConaughey, is about a reporter who returns to his Florida hometown to investigate a case involving a death row inmate.

“I pinched myself everyday, especially after doing love scenes with Nicole Kidman,” Zac recently told press. “It was the highlight of my life. Nicole was something else and was always in character. She didn’t get weird method, like some actors do, but I have never seen anyone so centered.”

The Paperboy hits theaters November 23!

10+ new stills from Paperboy inside…

efron new paperboy 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

of course you chose these words to get more hits and bs comments?

congrats!

sorry......................... @ 04/24/2012 at 8:28 am

he said the same thing about his NYE costar -___-

@sorry
he said kissing her, that completely different then having fake sex ?

Bunnylover @ 04/24/2012 at 8:35 am

This is an old comment but of course it will score an amazing amount of hits from the haters! So BRING IT ON!!! Your views are irrelevant to me! This is looking like an amazing film, and in no way can anyone claim that this is a tween movie.

Revenge-Is-Sweet @ 04/24/2012 at 8:51 am

Some people will never learn it. No matter what he’s doing, the haters and jerks will always hate him for reasons like jealousy, enviousness. They disrespect him for everything. No matter if he’s hiding at home or hanging out with his brother, everything is wrong.
And the dumbest haters, idiots or whatever I should call them, wish him a slow and painful death. But jerks like them, get what they deserve. And for them fits something perfectly: What goes around comes around.

And for the ones who like Zac, here are more stills: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.372629806113629.84392.300629936646950&type=1

florence2 @ 04/24/2012 at 8:58 am

No he says the love scenes were the highlight of his life so once again we’re going to hear nothing from him but how great it was for him getting cozy with yet another female. And he comp
kains about being known as a sex symbol when he comes out with lnes like that. My god if he has got a gf hidden she must be so proud of her man constantly raving about his female costars and their intimate lve scenes, kissing scenes wtc. He really is taking th role as a womanzier in his stride so it obviously comes very natural to him. @lauren:

TWINK!!!

@florence2: Sex symbol – seriously?? LOL

@Florence2 there you go again Zac Sex Zac Sex just can’t get him off your mind can you. Look up the originale interview , working with her was the highight of his life. Both he and VANESSA together loved “Moulin Rouge” He like most peole loved “The sparkling Diamond” So please keep your mind off his Hot Dog and take a cold shower.

He praises the acting of Nicole, seems that Jared love to sow the seed of discord here. lol

I think this is going to be a great movie. Nicole Kidman is my favorite actress. I hope Zac can give a decent performance. It is suppose to be shown at Cannes, that should say something for the movie.

Nicole kidman is agreat actress, and any actor like Zac will be lucky to work with her.

annoying guy @ 04/24/2012 at 10:14 am

This constant “bla bla bla sex” complaint of @florence2 pisses me off

Don’t expect some day to Zac gonna be full of tattoos, piercings and a very heavy makeup to disguise that his performance is s*it like Vanessa does in Gimme Shelter

And don’t forget your sweetheart was in a bikini on ALL paparazzi photos of his movie Spring Breakers, there’s not a lot of clothes in Sucker Punch too, she does the same thing, stop complaining

I would watch it because Nicole Kidman is such a talented actress but since Zac Afron is on it too, i wouldn’t watch it… All i see is Highschool Musical.. ekkkk

Sorry for the typo Original “The Paperboy” will be considered his best work todate in my opinion. but I loved “The Lucky One”
I will wait to see the reviews from Cannes however .
@t Florence2 Zac Sex Zac Sex Zac Sex in addition to a hot dog , he has cute buns too. Think about that for awhile then start your hate all over again.

SMH, the guy just never changes. He’s still the same old douchebag. Don’t blame the haters, don’t blame JJ he’s the one who constantly can’t keep his foot out of his mouth and keeps talking about sex. No one forces him to do it, but it’s all he knows.

@annoying guy your absolutly right!

Pathetic Zzz @ 04/24/2012 at 10:53 am

Waaahh snif sniif, Zac didn’t want to fu*k my hairy assh*le, I am so frustrated

@Marj: That doesn’t say anything about the movie. Many bad films have been screened at the Cannes Film Festival.

@pathetic zzz
I’m not gay and have a gf. Zac might like d ick I’m not sure but I don’t.

Isn’t it funny that all the talentless girls on this site are scolded, but the talentless guys are excused because they are ‘hot’.

@female
I’ll drink to that. Nice one.

anoiyng guy @ 04/24/2012 at 11:13 am

@Female: Most popular girls in this site

Megan Fox, Kristen Stewart, Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens…

Don’t seem “scolded” at all, nice try

@annoying guy
LOL you’re joking right? Obviously youve never been on any of those girls posts. Of the girls you mentioned Miley takes the most crap, then Kristen, then Vanessa, Megan used to take the most crap but it’s died down A LOT since she got married and not as immature that’s why I think it’s gone down. Their popular because people talk a lot of s hit about them.

@Revenge-Is-Sweet: There are other reasons to dislike someone. Jealosy and envy are not even on my radar with him. Instead, it’s about basic human respect and decency, and he lacks it in many ways. Maybe, at some point, I can chalk it up to immaturity. But for now, it seems to be a pattern for him. Even with this post, he loses sight of the fact that she is MARRIED, a MOTHER, and gushing about doing love scenes with her is inappropriate!! He just does NOT get it.

Honestly, I don’t hate him, and never comment unless it’s something typically Efron-ish behavior. If he would just learn to put a filter on his mouth, he would be fine. I could care less if he’s a womanizing player. That’s his choice in life. But the things he does and says are totally annoying. No one has an issue with hanging with his family, friends, or a girl. But he just asks for hate with the things he says.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All