Andrea Riseborough: Alexander Skarsgard's Wife in 'Hidden'!

Andrea Riseborough: Alexander Skarsgard's Wife in 'Hidden'!

Andrea Riseborough is set to join Alexander Skarsgard in the upcoming horror thriller Hidden, THR reports.

The 30-year-old English actress and Alexander, 35, will play husband and wife in the film “about a family hiding in a bomb shelter after escaping a mysterious outbreak.”

The movie, which Matt and Ross Duffer will both write and direct, is scheduled to begin shooting this year.

Andrea previously worked with Madonna on W.E.. She can also be seen in Welcome to the Punch opposite James McAvoy and Mark Strong later this year.

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Scary looking.

I seen her in Madonna W.E. film . She did very good . I will definitely watch anything Alex in . I wish him nothing but the best in his career . I love this film already can’t wait for it to underway . I love Horror films .

Lucky girl.

She’s only 30?!?! GTFO!

sexah time, oh yeah.

This is the chick @ 04/25/2012 at 4:50 pm

Alexanders girlfriend Charlize theron, has nothing to worry about , Alexander straying into her bed she’s not his type
this chick ain’t nothing to look at she ain’t no patch on stunning .. Charlize Theron.
No worries there …….

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/25/2012 at 5:02 pm

Nice to see the project is coming together. Hope to hear more on it soon.

Two good actors for this movie! Love it.

from just reading’s comment on the previous thread:

“Isn’t Andrea Riseborough also in Disconnect with Alex?”

Yes, but AFIK, totally different segment of the movie. So not really a co-star.

William Keck ‏ @KecksExclusives Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

#TrueBlood fans – follow me Monday for your first look photo ( with #stephenmoyer & #alexanderskarsgard ) & chat with new series regular!!!

just reading @ 04/25/2012 at 6:11 pm

Oh, here you are, ladybug ;)
Thanks for your answer.

Peanut Gallery @ 04/25/2012 at 6:27 pm

I think that Andrea is an English Rose type of beauty. JJ has not chosen the most flattering photo of her.

Looking forward to this film, my favourite genre

From what I read about this film, it sounds very interesting.

Link to an interview with Zal Batmanglij:

The stuff about the East starts around the 9:30 minute mark.

She usually looks way better than that pic!

STOP the Troll @ 04/25/2012 at 7:39 pm

I am a Troll and proud of it! I refuse to believe the lies this P.R.I.C.K.is telling. Alex, you are still a Big, Dumb, Doofus. Another P.R. relay really?!?!

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/25/2012 at 7:49 pm

@STOP the Troll: Not enough zip codes checking in today to keep you busy?

And how do you know Alex and CT are in a PR relationship? Are you some insider?
we don’t even know if they are dating? it’s just the same old garbage coming from gossip mags

Cafélady @ 04/25/2012 at 8:17 pm

Interesting news. Is it already known where exactly the shootings will be?

@TEXAS SWEDE:#18 It seems like as would these trolls never give up – but we don’t either! lol
I guess we stand together against them just like as the eleven-metres ‘protecting-wall’ before the soccer-goal! :)

It’s nice to hear some more casting news around this movie. It seems to be shaping up to be a busy summer for Alex, much like last year. Hopefully he will be able to shoot the comedy as well with Danny McBride and Jason Sudekis.

@Cafélady: Shooting location for The Hidden, I don’t think it’s been announced. There was some discussion of possibilities on the Hidden post a couple of weeks back. I think the main hope was that if they do film outside of a LA studio that i’s somewhere other than NYC or Louisiana, so Alex can see more of the US.

TEXAS SWEDE @ 04/25/2012 at 9:18 pm

@ladybug: I am hearing rumors around here of location scouts looking for a place in either Austin or the surrounding area for a summer movie shoot. Looking for an older home with storm shelter..But they are checking out Northern Utah, and Kansas also. Friend is going to let me know if the choose Texas. If it turns out to be the Hidden film I am definitely gonna bid on stills job.

Cafélady @ 04/25/2012 at 9:21 pm

@ladybug: Ahh….thanks, ladybug.
I guess it would be kind for alex to see something more of the US than only some LA studios or only the Louisianna shooting-places which he saw up to now.
On the other hand; it looks as a tight workload like last summer for him again…hope he has at least a bit time for relaxation then…

LaLaHollywood @ 04/25/2012 at 9:25 pm

Oh, if they shoot in Texas I might just decide to go visit my family in Houston. I could you a mini-vacay to recover from Coachella! LOL

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All